The Requests and Fields

Minimum volume, you can’t even tell it’s there. Still work…
Just a suggestion in the meantime, maybe you already tried :man_shrugging:

It already works fine, it’s very powerful already; It has the NGF and BDNF, it has the electrical stimulation, what more do you want ? You can boost it with superhuman genius and M-states. You can fry the area alright.

Try TDCS too for the parietal lobe.

6 Likes

Yes you are right x

1 Like

That’s a good idea. And perhaps a clocking field for camping.

I am not French but I am learning the language. Hopefully there will be more language series coming in the future.

3 Likes

@mademoiselle bon courage ! :muscle:

Acetylcholine, superhuman genius, M-state elements, that’s what they do.

NR2B will excite neurons, klotho and coq10 will help protect them, the nerve growth factor and electrical stimulation will help them form new connections.
So what this does in the simplest of explanations is create a very charged brain with a lot of growth potential.
(while minimizing any neural problems)
Its Good to use this before a brain related task, like studying, active learning, thinking/imagination.
That’s where active growth will happen.
Use twice a day at most, do not use overnight. Do not overuse.

From superhuman genius… that’s what it does and it’s already extreme, that’s why it’s limited to two listen. It’s the ultimate neuroplasticity field. Want more, listen more and fry your brain. Seriously, how much plasticity do you want ? Listen more until you get it :man_shrugging:
A few listen above 2 and you’re already stretching your brain from the overgrowth and damaging your neurons.

Dream should change the name to neuroplasticity and say “voilà !”
Maybe he should make a brain field with so much electrical stimulation it acts like a taser shot.

It’s like wanting to make food cook faster with more heat. At some point the pan is gonna melt.

8 Likes

Awesome. How does this compare to the Cognitive tag?

2 Likes

So you don’t even know how his current fields stack up with each other despite the descriptions and you request :joy:

Seriously, the cognitive tag as a bunch of new stuff, it’s awesome, it’s an improvement. But it’s made to be safe and comfortable for hours of active usage compared to the 3-4 min of superhuman genius.

The tag is enough on it’s own, but you could had superhuman genius to the mix to « boost » it. Either way it’s revolutionary and you’ll outsmart all the normies in no time

7 Likes

I don’t think the Permanent brain enhancement has BDNF in it.
It has NGF and electrical stimulation, but not BDNF as it isn’t in the description.

correct me if I am wrong

1 Like

It’s not really explicit, might not be. But that’s the old stuff, a little TDCS & ngf and BDNF and you’re fixed. Switch to brain growth work.

2 Likes

Hmm okay thanks, I mentioned the parietal lobe specifically, as it is responsible for mathematical ability, which is one of my main focuses, I was just unsure whether the original cognitive enhancement audio focused improvement of mathematical reasoning, as it doesn’t target that area. Btw, what areas do TDCS specifically target? Or is the entire brain in general?

2 Likes

Tinnitus. It’s jarring to try and meditate with tinnitus.

2 Likes

A completely heart focused audio - It would bring your energy and awarness to your heart center and help to anchoring it there awhile after the audio aswell. And it would help to give a lot of heart knowlegde and wisdom and it would help to clean and open up your heart (center, chakra etc) and remove any heart walls you have built, and perhaps put a special heart wall there that lets you fully give and recieve love but also protects you from people intentionally trying to hurt you or simmilar. And fully heal and harmonize your heart area. With negentropy aswell of course :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How about plasma + heart chakra?

Btw im suggesting this because all u describe is what you get listening to the heart chakra audio for real x

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes I have this field, it’s wonderful, I feel it very much opens my heart also :slight_smile:
Maybe there could be a Blueprint of The Heart :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh… then keep going lol

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, I haven’t used the heart chakra for a while, will add heart chakra and heart restoration with the blueprint of life :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know what I’ll say won’t do much to ease that terrible feeling. You feel what you feel, and it’s just as valid. I’m just going to say I can relate to this, and share if it would help. I’ve had some very bad people enter my early life as well, my family’s life actually. Greedy, malicious and malevolent people.

I am not a saint, and there is anger in my heart. But my method of revenge is becoming so much better than these worms, and to live my life as best as I can despite having the karma of crossing paths with such people.

They thought me a lesson though, what exactly NOT to do and not to be.

It is not fair, and it’s not justice. If I took justice in my own hands, I’ll be the one paying the price, just as the rare moments when these people enter my mind, it’s a disservice to me.

We all have our ways to deal with our pain and suffering, hopefully you will find yours too, in a way that heals you completely, and propels you to greatness. I hope you find peace, even though it is hard.

12 Likes

Creatine field would me awesome

I don’t know if there is already a field that could mimic creatine though

4 Likes

Automated Chiropractor Treatment.

I have lower back pain on my right side and my left collarbone always pops all the time. I and many others could benefit from an audio that simulates a chiropractor treatment and realigns our bones and tissue.

4 Likes

Sulforaphane…

9 Likes