The Requests and Fields

Where I can find the booster mug guys??will the salpien team will remade them? I am soo out of flow and bored in the day and my job that it will be a life saver for me​:heart::heart:

@yazan. Horse Tranquilizer Field

@anon98607113 :100:

Heck yeah :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, how about an upgraded version if Permanent brain enhancement on youtube, many people on the comments have also been requesting. I think it is suitable to make a new version, as the other version was released almost fiver years ago, and Sapien is much stronger now as well, so he could make the youtube one even better, for people that don’t have the money to buy from gumroad. Also with enhanced benefits such as stimulating more parts of the brain such as the parietal lobes for mathematical ability.

Idk if anyone has requested this before but after the release of ojas audio, i think next one should be to balance all the three doshas in human body according to Ayurveda i.e Vata , Pitta & Kapha.
This will balance everything inside our bodies as diseases are often caused by imbalance in any one or two or all the three doshas.

3 Likes

Increase elasticity in muscle, tendons and ligaments. I’m stiff like a board.

2 Likes

This will surely help :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes i know this will help but a more close approach haha… Bit greedy you know… my body is pitta dominant so i have issues like bloating, acidity and I’m very much prone to Balding as well so i thought what if a Field comes to calm my pitta down as it’s really hard with today’s lifestyle to keep it down that too in winters

1 Like

Would it be possible to make a thc field which target the cannabinoid receptors and make high?

3 Likes

Hello!

Since Dream and Sapien medicine are working on eastern medicine systems now, besides jing chi shen, 5 elements, can we have a track that works toward stubborn dampness removal in the body? Once dampness is formed (if you tonuge has a white layer on it), it is very hard to remove. I am using
Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage (Energetically Programmed Audio) Ver2.0, but it was at 2018.

Also, blood and chi are very important in chinese medicine. May you also include these elements, such as more blood/chi production, quicker blood/chi circulation? Once blood/chi are full and moving smoothly, the body will have much chances of having sickness.

Thank you very much for the kind consideration!

Dampness:
Dampness is heavy, sluggish, thick, and kind of grimy. Healthy fluids are not dampness. Therefore, dampness in the middle of the body may manifest as weight gain, a slow metabolism , chronically watery or sticky stools. Dampness can also affect our reproductive and genitourinary systems – for women, medical conditions like PCOS, ovarian cysts, fibroids, or excessive discharge are often related to dampness. For men, some prostate issues have a damp component. Cloudy urination is also a product of dampness in the bladder .

Overall, feelings of heaviness, sluggishness, and lethargy can be linked to dampness in our system. Dampness can settle in our emotional being and cause fuzzy-headedness, memory problems, and difficulty concentrating. Some panic disorders are related to dampness in the emotional center.

9 Likes

I second this :pray:

7 Likes

And if Dream named it Marco Polo!! :rofl:

It would be lovely to have an essence of flowers album!

I’d specifically love to have roses and sunflowers grace me with their energies.

:rose: :sunflower:

5 Likes

Plasma protocol. @Shivy-SzN

2 Likes

Genetic Skin Change v2
White/Black/Brown

2 Likes

Slow Down Perception Time Mandala

7 Likes

Or at least a nicer sound for the existing audio, i love that audio but maaaan i end up feeling like i have a busy train station in my ears after a couple times :woozy_face:

6 Likes

Could you make an audio to get rid of unwanted animals from the house? It could be roaches, mosquitoes, other insects, rodents, or even snakes. This audio could be useful for people who like to go camping as well.

I forgot to add the how I think it can be done. I know you have made fields that came with smells. All I know for now is that mosquitoes dislike the smell of lavender, for roaches it would be the smell of sharp herbs (like chili, turmeric), for snakes they don’t like salt.

9 Likes

Maybe just a psychic signals, the same way he can make people intimidated, attracted or oblivious to your presence. It could work on animals, a psychic signal to make the back off, feel unsettled

@mademoiselle are you french ?

4 Likes