Intelligence audios

Good morning everyone.
I want to tell you that I am listening to audios to improve memory, concentration, intelligence since I am a university student.
I would like to know if there are many audios or which one do you recommend removing, adding or replacing. Next I put all my Sapien fields.

1. Stop Procrastinating Energy Frequency- Supercharge your Willpower!
  2. Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity
  3. Superhuman Genius (Energetically Programmed)
  4. Brain Regeneration (Morphic and Energetic Programming) Experimental
  5. Permanent Brain Enhancement : Become Smarter, Increase Memory, and Sharp Focus (Morphic Frequency)
  6. Attention and Focus (Morphogenic Field, Energetically Programmed)
  7. Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed)
  8. Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities - Energy Frequency
  9. Radiate Positivity
  10. La undécima fórmula de potencia (11 hz + 1111 hz) (Quadible)
3 Likes

Hey @Pierattini and welcome to the forum!

I would suggest to separate fields for studying, increasing intelligence and removing blockages.

For removing blockages:
-Ego Dissolution
-Subconscious Limits Removal
-Love Gratitude and Appreciation

Study stack:
-AMPK (for energy boost)
-Stop Procrastinating or Unstoppable Willpower
-Gamma Brainwave or Alpha (choose what suits you more) - on loop while studying
-Childlike wonder (to get curiosity for studying)

Intelligence:
-Superhuman Genius 2x (don’t go over 2x if this is your first brain stack!)
-Attention and Focus 2x
-Permanent Brain Enhancement 3x
-Enhanced Brain Hemisphere 2-3x
-Brain Regeneration 2x

Edit:
If you would like to read more about these fields or if you want to change stack:

3 Likes

Hello @marauder thank you very much for the help. I have made the playlists as the suggestion.
Only one audio that I did not find (Gamma Brainwave or Alpha) is it from the patreon?

2 Likes

Gamma is on patreon only.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gamma-brain-wave-17050599

2 Likes

You can download Alpha from here (scroll to the bottom of the article and you’ll see the link)

1 Like

I get this “You need access” when I give the link

Hm, weird… Are you logged on your Google Account?

I already have the audio. Thanks

Another question, hearing fields for the brain, intelligence … has a limit?

Heres a question, if you a wearing the cognitive enhancement dog tag. Do you still need to listen to audios ? I would have thought that the wearables would be much stronger.

If you mean, for example, superhuman 2x max then yes. Technically all of them have limit for listening. Read about them on the links I sent you.

Excuse me, what is the BDNF and NGF audio?

I do not have autism is it important to include too?

NGF Nerve Growth factor (targeted to brain and entire nervous system) - YouTube

And BDNF you can find on patreon.

For now, Brain regeneration is enough.

Thank you very much good man :handshake:

I have made my intelligence list like this:
Enpp6 Enzyme x2
Superhuman Genius x2
NGF x3
Attention and Focus x2
Permanent Brain Enhancement x3
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere x3
Brain Regeneration x3

The list of remove blockages and study stack I left them the same as the suggestion.
Any suggestions I am grateful. Excuse me, my English, I support myself with the google translator :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Autism is not really necessary, I’d actually advise against it.
For addressing the worries of axonal overgrowth or overcrowding in the brain, use Nerve Imflamation Help to detox it and also stroke Help for further detox benefits.
People often forget the importance of general brain health and skip straight to intelligence fields, then wonder why they aren’t getting results. Imflamation worsens brain fog and prevents positive changes in the brain like neurogenesis.

1 Like

This stack is great, I listened to this for about 4 days, when I am playing games especially card games, I can calculate and form a strategy a little bit. I do not know about the effect in learning yet because I never tried