Help (brain stack)

Screenshot_26

I’ve been using this stack for over a month, by now I should be seeing a few results right?
unfortunately, I haven’t seen any results, I can’t focus in class, connecting stuff is more difficult, my self-awareness is almost non-existent…

yes, I listen to autism afterward and sleep to brain regen every single day, some other days I even take a break.

anything I should be doing?

1 Like

Hello :) Ni hao :wave:

Mmmm

My bro this is important : :point_down:

Perhaps working on your e-body and emotions its also a good thing.

I will recommend you this : Blueprint of Life ( a personal choice ) Forgiveness Meditationn. ( easy and good one , also some whispers on the woods says it has hidden bennefits )

Try also experimenting more with things that you feel work for you:

:squid: :ok_hand:

I like this bro

:muscle:

3 Likes

Take a break for few days, meanwhile use Omega 3 (supplement) and spam Autism and Brain Regeneration. If you have Plasma Brain, that is even better.

2 Likes

attention and focus field :wink:

2 Likes

also you don’t want to have alchemical mind expansion blend separating superhuman genius and bdnf from the growth fields ( brain growth work, enhanced visual processing etc )
so put bdnf, then superhuman genius Then brain growth work
same for nitric oxide boost

by putting boosting fields ( alchemical mind, nitric oxide ) and not growth field after superhuman genius and bdnf you’r waisting the time for super growth these two fields provide. always put these two fields before the growth

4 Likes

By which measurements, you intend to measure your results? Is there anything you have done to measure the progress you have made in one month? And it’s just one month.

And what are your goals, btw?

Listen to autism at the beginning of your stack, especially in the morning. You can feel the changes immediately. The differences are night and day.

5 Likes

also I think you just overworked your brain ( = no results guaranteed ), hence the attention issues etc. when you start a brain stack stick to the recommended amounts of times + listen to autism field ( as suggested above ). especially given the amount of time you listen to superhuman genius ( more ≠ better especially with yo brain )

3 Likes

by one month, you should start to see some results even of a “basic” level, anything enhanced whatsoever,

I’ve been going to classes every single day, I think I would be able to differentiate between my focus & understanding on the first day, and a month later.

well I’ve been told once you listen to autism after + sleep to brain regen, you can go crazy with whatever you want to listen to. (brain stacks)

are you eating a nutritious and healthy diet ? ( no need to answer me it’s just something to consider for you )

4 Likes

yes

well according to experienced brainiacs that’s balanced for beginners

I do have both of these symptoms and feeling like I’m living on autopilot and not controlling the wheel, grounded does sound nice for what I have, I’d like to have some advices from @Dr_Manhattan

Perhaps in other areas it is. But it doesn’t work with the brain.

If you don’t have any serious problems, your brain develops and forms a lot of neural connections every second! These fields also add a certain number of neural connections.
This is very noticeable in the presence of any problems with the brain. But in a conditionally normal state, the current acceleration may be insignificant compared to the overall growth. Therefore, it is possible to evaluate the brain fields in this case only at a long distance. A month is very little. That’s almost zero.

Pay attention to the name of this topic:

1 Like

One question @E103913, is this your first brain stack?

1 Like

@E103913
I suggest you try this combination :

Mstate Gold and Silver
Superhuman Genius
Focus
Microcosmic Orbit
Shen energy
U could also add some other fields like Hemisphere connectivity and Ojas etc