The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

That’s what I’m going to be studying tonight lol. Have a placement at a mental health place. Gonna be there for a few weeks learning about these conditions.

1 Like

I’m always pleasantly surprised whenever @Captain_Nemo or @SammyG respond because I naturally imagine that they’d be too busy protecting the earth from some astral enemies (Dr Strange style). Plus, I sort of view them as Gods.

And I don’t yet view myself as being worthy at this point in time.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM @uial @Samurai @FBI_cyber_division
Help! My skepticism has just increased by a lot after talking to a friend. So this guy has actually experienced astral projection (using Pastora) and chakras and all that stuff. Even talked about mindspaces. But he said, that “just because it feels right, doesn’t mean it is literally right”.

I mean I’ve never encountered someone like this guy. He doesn’t just blindly deny all this stuff, in fact even having experienced it. And he actually believes that these spiritual practices work. But that they work on the mind and that there are no literal ‘energies’ (this guy is a physicist). And he’s an extremely open minded guy. Even has respect for “ancient wisdom” (in his own words). He’s a lover of all things traditional (music, art, mythology, etc).

I’m not going to raise this topic again with him but just for my peace of mind. Have any of you got any answers to this stuff? Mainly the point about, “Just because something feels right, doesn’t mean it is literally right”.

Your problem and your root of skepticism is your dependancy on other peoples opinion.

I told you this in pm also.

Its all real bro, VERY real.

There are things out there that will put the brightest scientists in a mental hospital.

But you eventually reach a point where it gets too much and have to do some serious “earthing” to survive.

All answers are within, search there and build your own experiences.

15 Likes

And if we say something and it feels right to you, it doesn’t mean it’s right. Same with what he said.

What he said is his perspective but not objective truth. What will be as close to objective truth for you is what you experience. Continue on the path and allow your experiences to educate you.

16 Likes

What is literal though? I mean “right” itself is relative… What is right for one is not right for another, and what “feels” right now may not feel right a moment later. I guess, while I agree with him, there are not no absolute truths - yes we can make some generalizations and inferences based on collective experience, but is there really anything that is “literally right” in the absolute sense? If not, then is there a reason to complain about “feels right” vs “actually right”?

And we should not underestimate the power of “feels right”.

9 Likes

I suppose he is referring to objective laws that can be tested (physically) although I do understand your point about what exactly is right if our perception of even what we think of as the material world is ultimately subjective.

He’s also said that “the idea of an energy-carrying soul is so… human that it simply can’t be right”.

1 Like

I suppose then that the physical fields and their results (like the plant growth experiment) remain as a way to test the validity of spirituality, going by the materialistic definition. Fair enough.

I guess this is the end of the line for me, with regards to my dependence on other people’s opinion as @Samurai and @SammyG have put it.

The root cause of my problem, going even deeper than dependency is this urge (human as it may be) to want to experience things as a group rather than going through an experience all alone (which is scary but I guess, it’s the only way).

1 Like

Can you tell him you know a guy who can jump timelines and can create fields that literally can get you ripped without working out? Or that can intercede on your behalf with Aliens and Angels?

Or that you have heard of a guy who can talk to a mythical deity Sekhmet? There are many such folks on this forum who will never conform to “objective” laws that can be tested physically haha! The thing to consider though is - what are you trying to achieve by this conversation with him? Convince him, or convince yourself? I think its probably the latter? :smiley:

10 Likes

Right you are in every single way!

Thanks for restoring my hope again!

You know, I was actually consciously aware of the fact that the reason I’m talking to everyone else is just to convince myself. Plus in a weird way, he is one of the things that got me started into spirituality, as he’s pretty spiritual himself although has a different perspective of it all (which is also fine!)

But yeah, hopefully the last time I’m every going to speak to anybody to convince myself :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Such conversations are also helpful! Sometimes, reaffirming faith, especially by conversing with a like minded community, is invaluable! Rather talk about the doubt and get it out in the open than let is fester and grow inside!

4 Likes

Although at the same time, I feel like debates (I may be wrong) are pointless. More of a battle of egos rather than any knowledge. I’ve never been able to make up my mind after watching a debate. Both agreeing and disagreeing with both sides.

The Egyptian Goddess! How did you manage to get to her if ancient egyptian culture and the rituals they must’ve used to develop a relationship with their deities are all gone now?

I’m guessing some of their rituals must’ve been preserved in writing huh? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I never actively reached out to her. She sometimes appeared as Kali and sometimes as Sekhmet (in Indian culture, she gets called Pratyangira).

4 Likes

That makes sense! I suppose both cultures perceived her in slightly different although very similar ways.

1 Like

Just got an email that my order has shipped!

5 Likes

11 Likes

This is why i wanted the printed book :pensive: but i didnt want to take the chance with the delivery because in Mexico it usually sks balls lol i cannot imagine how is been lately and some other members confirmed my fears lol so i got the ebook for now, but ill get that book one day somehow!!

2 Likes

True statement…

2 Likes

Woo Hoo!

1 Like

Yeah. Also the fact that none of these people know about sapien medicine means that they don’t have the full picture.