The Requests and Fields

Perhaps a second new book with these sigils included :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Imagine a tag with Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption and some other bojangles on it. That’d be wild.

ECNA + Test + Slow Time on a tag. :flushed:

5 Likes

I actually like the idea of Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption on a tag with some other fields.

1 Like

Beard growth v2 :raised_hands:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

The Glowing and Revitalized Skin - Simmilar to The shiny and Revitalized Hair with some jing + plasma and other things that are good for the skin like stemcells + some light sun tanning, for the most luxurious looking skin around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we have an update of Subconscious Limits (Removal) ver 2.0 with the latest technology from The Mind Settings please. Thank you

26 Likes

Right? Protein, mineral and vitamin dense smoothies with Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Creatine, added collagen, all the good stuff with that tag on is basically supercharged healing.

1 Like

Leg hair removal v2 would be very good! Thank you so much. :)

6 Likes

Is there a v1? :open_mouth::star_struck:

I say it again.

One for EVERY WHERE hair except head lol :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, there is a v1 ;) I used it, but tbh lacked consistency and just prioritize others more important at time ended up not seeing the results I wanted. I think probably a v2 would now be added with later fields and those things perhaps :)

2 Likes

Divine Symmetry: A combination of the Flower of Life, Plasma Light, Posture Help, Nose Straightener and Facial Symmetry audios.

17 Likes

For some reason, I don’t know where my previous thread went, but anyway, here it is again! I have been using the beard one for a very very very long time and sad to say, I have no improvements. Not a single one, I did a before and after schedule and followed a strict listening time with the subcon. block removal… and still no resutls. I’m really hoping a Beard 2.0 comes out or an audio called Lions mane or something comes out in his next album. The new field should convert vellus peach fuzz to thick terminal hairs, and to fill the patches (just an idea). God bless people

@lol

I have been listening to it for three months man. 3 times a day

And to get this correctly, you have been using subconscious limits removal as well as energy blockage removal, right?

were you using any other audios?
Did you use ego dissolution in the beginning of your stack?

I used the sub blockage removal, and the beard. Only those two, didn’t see any results for the beard man, same growth, same thickness, no improvements on some spots

No other audios @lol

Also let’s not divert this thread from its original topic.

If you want, go make a thread about your experience with beard growth and maybe there more people will help out.

It is a more appropriate place to discuss your lack of results and more will help out

1 Like

Well basically my request is a beard 2.0 to @Captain_Nemo haha. That’s the point! I shared my result and letting everyone know, so maybe a 2.0 would be nice

your request is fine, it is just that if you want others to help you improve your stack or help you to see results with beard growth version 1, making a thread for that would be more ideal.

Best of wishes to you.