New Release: Hair loss V.3

:lock: :key:

The video has been made private. Where to find it now. This video is a part of my regular routine

should still be on patreon

6 Likes

Process of Recovering Hair from this may take few years I’d Reckon depending on the Individual and the Phases Hair Follicle goes through. Patience is Virtue! :heart:

1 Like

v3 is not available?

it wasn’t. but it is available now on yt.

1 Like

its back up on yt.

2 Likes

Some comments said this field cause hair loss, is it true? and why is that? :thinking:

How’s it going People? anyone used this for 3+ years Straight?

2 Likes

I plan to use this stack daily till the new hair project gets released. Hope to see some results soon.

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 - 3x
New Release: Hair loss V.3 - 3x
Platelet Rich Hair (Patreon) - 3x

6 Likes

I tried this again recently and found that my hair has become very soft these days.

I have also noticed hair loss, but I feel that it is solving a deep internal problem.

6 Likes

Yep, We are looking at Few Years with Consistent Listening and pairing with Other Hair Growth Fields!

1 Like

I will try this list before the Hair Blueprint project is released

2 Likes

After using it for a week, I had obvious hair loss. Later I noticed that there were small hairs on my hairline, and my hair seemed to be thicker.

4 Likes

Plasma Flaunt will do the Magic combined, this requires lots of combos which works well!

1 Like

I will add

How many times have you used it?

How many times are you listening to v3? I usually go 3-4 mix with Dutesterided Scalp!

2 Likes

x3

1 Like

I will try it too

1 Like

all 3-4 times!

1 Like