New Release: Hair loss V.3

The intention and programming in this video works in a few ways to help recover and cause hair growth.
It will induce the follicles on your scalp to go into the anagen phase, it also uses HGH, Lin28a and stem cells targeted to the follicles to strengthen, thicken and recover the follicles.
DHT buildup will be removed and reduced.
Stem cell production will also be induced.
Added to this version, blood vessels are dilated to increase blood flow, far light infrared is also targeted to the scalp and finally, Janus kinase (JAK 1, 2, 3 and TYK2 ) are inhibited.

some comments from the live stream:

The old version will be removed

This seems to be more effective than the previous one also shorter.

22 Likes

Wow! So excited to try to this one out! Definitely will become a staple for me for the long run :smile:

Edit: I’m immediately feeling a different feeling of awareness in my scalp i can’t really explain… @This_Boy_Here our time has come brotha!

5 Likes

You’re right! I’m already on it bud! :grinning:

3 Likes

If it is heard offline from YouTube, what will work?

1 Like

I too have this doubt… Will all the videos work if they are made offline in YouTube itself.

welcome to the forum!

yes, if you got premium and download the video in youtube you’ll be able to listen in and still work.

4 Likes

It is actually a better version. There was hair recovery v2.0 and Stem cell targeted to scalp on patreon. It combined both the version and also included blood flow and Janus Kinase inhibitor which is some kind of medication for Janus Kinase enzymes. Probably the best version at present.

5 Likes

How many times to listen per day? 5-6 will be okay?

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo you’re too good to us bro

5 Likes

Wont inhibitinf jk cause problems?

Not sure. I myslef checked just now. It seems to be helpful for rheumatoid arthritis too.

Exactly. It does lead to hair growth but

JAK inhibitors can have some side effects indeed… I don’t know if it is from the drug composition or the act of inhibiting the enzimes itself though

2 Likes

Yes it had affects on other parts of body etc of course, if take medication etc for it.
but this just targets the hair follicles and your scalp, not your entire body.

26 Likes

Thats great! Thanks!

I always have the feeling this" only targets one certain part "doenst really work . Like when I listened to teeth regeneration I got plenty of systemic benefits from the gsk3 inhibiton but it definitely did not just (but also) affect my teeth. So I am monitoring my body symptoms closely after listening to the new hair loss one .

Can say the patreon stem cells to hair works like a charm though :slight_smile:

It does but the whole body works together. If you have a blockage somewhere in your energybody it could affect your teeth. Like a blockage from your toe can go right through your entire body up to your neck or head area. So if you work on your teeth it can help other places in your body but the field itself works only on the specific body part.

2 Likes

Dont think it’s that.

1 Like

You’re free to believe what you want but this will affect you to a certain extent too. What you described is not how fields work. You have to combine these concepts for example head hair and something else thats good for them. The rest of your body doesn’t get included so if it affects you somewhere else its not directly the field but the state of your body and whatever issues you have there.

Can we loop this one overnight or is it not advised?