Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Thank you Dream :blue_heart:

12 Likes

I feel a good sensation in the areas of my heart/ solar plexus. It makes me feel good and the music is also good

16 Likes

Thank you! So grateful for this :pray:t2::sparkles:

12 Likes

Ah yes, all hail Mercurialism.

I guess Dream just went: meh, f**k it, Iā€™ll just go around creating demi-gods.

27 Likes

Damn broā€¦
Speechlessā€¦
And ironically I am looping malleable ego as we speak

19 Likes

matrix-there-is-no-spoon-artwork-india-438x438

23 Likes

Thank-you very much for this field, brother @Captain_Nemo ! I looped version 2.0 day before yesterday for 3-4 hours and felt really great.
Going to meditate with this for few hours and dissolve all the limiting beliefs.

14 Likes

holly sh**, I feel like a kid getting his present under the Christmas tree!

17 Likes

ohhh
my
gossshh

Its so strong!!
Trying to find wordsā€¦ Instantly felt through the brain, but likeā€¦ canā€™t even describe it, its moving and spinning. I guess it feels like that time travel device from the film Contact. Total brain coherence? But it also goes beyond somehow.

Woah!!

34 Likes

I am so hypedā€¦WOW

14 Likes

I am so grateful rn, thanks captain!

11 Likes

I wake up to seeing all new amazing fields.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo !!!

13 Likes

Love you Cap :heart:

11 Likes

dream tysm :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I was just thinking yesterday about if this audio will ever get an update and today I wake up seeing this uploaded. Iā€™m new here on the forum, but dang, Iā€™m pleasingly surprised.

14 Likes

After one listen, my heart feels lighter and I have already more peace.
Thank you!

11 Likes

AM I FUCKING DREAMING? NOT ONLY ITā€™S 3.0, ITā€™S ALSO A 3 MINUTE VIDEO. THANK YOU!! I just finished doing school works for 7 hours straight and this is like one of the best reward after finishing it.

23 Likes

Does this mean that Malleable Ego is no longer necessary? :roll_eyes:

I just purchased Malleable Ego during the last sale, making a great economic effort

2 Likes

itā€™s probably focused only on limits removal

9 Likes

I really donā€™t think so.

Think about this as a complex recipe, where the Malleable Ego ingredient is present.

And think as Malleable Ego as a stand alone ingredient.

You can love tomato in pasta, but also tomatoes alone, they are different, depending on the context

20 Likes