I'm falling apart

Hello :hugs:

Welcome to the forum!

First off.

Surrender and Fall apart. Fully. Completely :slight_smile:

With the knowing that after we reach the bottom there is no other way but up, and you will get up and reach higher. I promise you.

So let it all out. Cry it all out, deep felt shed tears wash the eyes… ironically then, we “see” better

When we cry because we feel like we are falling apart, that cry comes from the soul so we must let it because it has all the reasons and information we need to build from zero once all the buried, clogged up tears are released.

To be sure you let all out, while crying keep asking things to yourself.

Why am i really crying?
Why does it hurt?
Why do i feel like falling apart?

What is falling apart?

For something to be falling apart it has to had been a structure.

What structure is falling apart?

The life i built in my dreams, how i imagined it.

When?

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP

and then youll realize that the one crying is the Inner Child.

Its always the inner child. Always.

So talk to him/her, he/she is the one that feels betrayed by grown up you.

But why tho?

Because you forgot about him/her and the dreams you both were supposed to achieve.

The problem is not just forgetting about those dreams, but leaving behind the partner (the inner child) that should have been there all the time to
build with you.

Every single time our world “falls apart” is a cry from the inner child, it cant take it no more, its upset, angry, rebellious.

The good news is. That we just need to merge with them again, give them the importance they deserve, name them the Vice President of our life again.

Because its them where we find joy again
Its in them where we find the wonder in life again, the innocence, the raw genuine hope.

The inner child never runs out of dreams, energy, and courage. Never.

And once we team up with them again, we can face life and the world with the knowledge and experience of the grown up plus the push, exciment and confidence of the inner child.

Do that and once you have clear where you have failed not the grown up, not society, not your family but the inner child you will have somewhere to start.

Also, kindly tell us if you have the means to buy fields, or just free ones you are looking for or could be both, so we know better how to advice you.

But one thing i do want to advice you from now, since its imminent that you will starting the new job soon, and you need it, things cant turn around just at this hot minute to do what you want. Thats ok, we gotta face life’s responsibilities with what we can but without forgetting the new plan with the inner child.

After you talk and cry with the inner child. Dust yourself up, go wash your face with cold water, iced water actually all the way to the back of the neck.

Then imagine the new job as if it was “someone” and actual person.

And be grateful to it. Immensely. Feel full grateful to it.

Because lets choose a specific gender for the sake of the explanation

Lets say your new job is a man.

Imagine the man was the one that chose you.
Out of all the participants. He - chose - you.
And he chose you because he saw great things in you.
The man is happy and eager to meet you
Is dreaming of all the things that you two will do together
Is anticipating with excitement all the new fantastic things you will bring to the organization.
He cant literally cant wait to meet you.
He is waiting with open arms and heart full to welcome you.

Imagine if he knew what you are feeling now.

Imagine what he would think if he knew you are almost disgusted about meeting him, you are rejecting him before meeting him, you will accept him because what you want is not possible. You will use him. And then more likely leave him the minute you find the chance to run away. You cant wait to run away one day.

How do you think he would feel if he knew this now?

Exactly.

Thats why you gotta imagine and actually talk to him. Because everything is energy and energy vibrates with what we emanate and answers back with the same vibration.

Be grateful to him
Deeply grateful
Be honest with him
Tell him all you feel
But then while you are being honest with him, also acknowledge the good things about him
At the end of the day you too chose him.
And then make a deal with him.
Promise to be grateful, promise to respect him, promise to treat him and do as he is expecting.
Let him know that tho you will still make a plan and little by little persuit what you would love to do, you will still give your best, out fo respect and gratitude because he chose you.

And notice how the whole vibration of it changes hugely in a positive way.

And you will fell much better about it. Once because you did the right thing, because no matter how difficult something is hard for us to do WE MUST ALWAYS DO THE RIGHT THING it does not change when circumstances change.

And because you were honest with him, he"ll be gentle to you and help you.

And trust me when we embrace with love whatever comes our way, that something unfolds surprises or pathways or people who would turn out to be of help to build the dream you have with your inner child. Trust me. The minute we release the apprehension is the minute the universe rewards you.

Its a never ending universal test. :)

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your help, I will never forget it.

2 Likes

Whoa wow :’) thank you so much I really appreciate the time and the effort to help me out, I will re-read your reply once more because I also have ADHD and I have a hard time to concentrate.

2 Likes

Thank you again for your help, I started listening and will tell you if anything changed in the next upcoming days :’) also thanks for considering sharing free fields this is very thoughtful of you.

2 Likes

For both anxiety and adhd, research shows that boosting mitochondria helps. Far Infrared light can do that. Certain diets help.

There are fields that directly address mitochondria and there are some (one? More? Can’t remember. They might be worth a listen.

3 Likes

Hello Lemonade,

I feel you’re judging yourself way too much. There’s no need to do that. Maybe in the past others did judge you and now it has become a pattern and limiting beliefs. If you have the money i would buy The Malleable Ego and also listen to Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0. Maybe finish the mini stack with New Perspectives. There’s also a new course that has been released. Maybe this is divine timing for you and everything was aligned to this point. A time to for change and letting go of old beliefs and habits. Maybe someone can point out the name of the course.

I also had a huge fear of the unknown and a lot of things helped me but the most important thing was to actually fully reincarnate in this physical body, to land in it. Grounding is the most important thing that one has to do, to fully accept this life. I spend a lot of years on this topic until it was integrated and understood on a deep level but the benefits are huge and essential to live in harmony al the time.

I wish you all the best! :white_heart:

4 Likes

@Lemonade You already received wonderfull advices from @Nice2knowU
@Lunamoon22 @RobbyHa … You guys are on fire :boom::muscle:

I’ll add just a bit .
I would add hope and happiness field.
and depression be gone , perhaps neuro album to fix those neuro trnsmitters.

1.Next try to create some self discipline.
Wake up early and do some kind of activity,You can meditate with fields for example , strech,read a book…
2.Drink water with a grain of celtic or sea salt in the morning as your brain need potassium and magnesium in first place
3. Force yourself to do something unconfortable.
A long walk on the morning? Cold showers? Gym ?
4. Find a hobby even a simple one and commit to it.
5. Try doing things diffrently to build new neuropathways
If You use your right hand try left for example.
6. Look in the mirror and tell your self i love You.
7. Take care of quality of your sleep.
Righ temperature , air revitalisers from Energetic Alchemy, ,lavender tea to calm your nerves?etc

8 . If You watch tv or scroll… Stop
I had a bad habit of scrolling for few minutes daily. I stopped recently. After two weeks shift is so huge :heart_eyes:
And i wasn’t even watching a lot. Still enough to pollute my mind and make toxic comparisons …

This is just an example. You can do things your way add or take away something…but in my opinion you need self discipline that will turn into habit.

And more self love…

You got this :green_heart:

8 Likes

Wonderfull advice :heart_eyes: so creative :tada:
I’ll use it myself.

Imagine job or a buissnes oportunity as a person to be grateful to . It sounds like a gamę changer to me :tada::muscle:

Thank You Luna :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!, I will look into it : )

1 Like

Wow thank you :’) I can’t recall people judging to be honest, but I have this sense of judge because I always want to improve myself and I’m not good enough in any aspect of my life, I will try to practice grounding because I really need it, I always feel unsafe and wanting to have someone beside while doing anything

2 Likes

I will try to apply your advice, and I’m really blessed with you guys advising and supporting me.
Thank you from all my heart

2 Likes

I drifted away in your reply
I think I lost connection with my inner child because I can feel my passion fading away and maybe that’s one of the reasons I procrastinate, that fire isn’t there anymore.

I’m actually not able to buy anything online in USD because of some unreasonable restrictions my country has set, which is also holding me back from purchasing online courses too.

I love how you described the job as a human being, it actually meant something to me and it makes sense because yes I should be grateful for it.

I really can’t thank you enough, I wish you a blissful life.

3 Likes

Please don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Allow yourself to learn with ease & joy. At the surface of life most people consider me as a big failure. I don"t mind, i know who i am and i know my qualities even though they mostly aren’t appreciated. To Iive in harmony with life itself within the cycles of life takes a very refined you & system. We aren’t learned this in the society cause the matrix want us to consume & achieve. Don’t pay too much attention to what people saying. If you live from your heart you will be completely happy even without unfulfilled desires etc. Then you can choose if you want to do something or not and what you want to do or what is still needed to evolve.

Yes grounding makes you feel safe,secure & confident! You will feel good for no reason when you’re grounded. Once you feel this you will mostly do the right things in life. Things that are needed, not what you want as a person.

3 Likes

I just seen this thread and all the helpful and loving advice here made me emotional and grateful to be here once again.

Much love guys. And @Lemonade you got this :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

same feeling I got from this thread!

@Lemonade I send you my best wishes, I also recommend buying some of the NFTs that are targeted towards cultivation. I recommend Immortal Dream Sutra if you have the finances for it. It will be life changing and things will unfold from there.

Attraction can also be something you focus on. I highly recommend the Flow of Opportunities / Contentment on the Sapient Wellness channel.

4 Likes

Falling apart is a new step towards rebuilding yourself. All the comments pretty much guided you, so up to you to take the conscious will to structure your path head on.

You have it all under control. :muscle:

3 Likes

Thank you @RobbyHa for your support, it’s time for me to step up and take your advice :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Star :’)

1 Like

Thank you Desiree for your kind wishes :heart:
As I mentioned above, we have here restrictions to do any kind of transaction in USD currency, so I hope I get out of here as soon as possible to pursue my dream life and break the chains.

Thank you Mikoustic :’) :heart:

1 Like