Regarding fields on beauty

ofcourse, he does, I am just asking will they ever be available to us those who cannot afford it… we will be grateful to use such audios, if ever made available.

They will most likely stay on gumroad. You can wait for a sale and in the meantime use some fields to attract money, perhaps also focus on selflove.

1 Like

When he spends a lot of time on research and on making the field, not counting like 20 years of journey towards learning to make the fields and everything, don’t you think that what he makes kinda has its value and price, and that he deserves a bit in return?

He did give u many wonderful stuff for free. Why do u expect all for free?

If u cant afford those, just focus on free abundance, luck and personal development fields, and with enough conscious effort, I’m sure u can build your way up, towards even the highly advanced fields that require a lot of time, energy and effort to make them.

And while there are 12-20% discounts from time to time, they stay as they are. Putting them free could be unfair to those who worked a lot to buy them.

5 Likes

could you please tell me a few fields focused on money and luck which are extremely potent

I’m pretty sure they all are quite potent. But your energy body, subconscious, conscious effort etc are factors as well. So mostly you shouldn’t expect things being brought to you on a silver plate.

Before we give u any stacks or links, I would like to encourage to try searching. Youtube, Odysee and Forum.

But just one mention or maybe two, lol, Captain made two fields on Patreon that are quite hyped, people seem to be very happy with their results. The subscription is 22 usd a month, which gives u access to Financial Protector and Wealth Generator++ (among other things). I believe they are worth a try for anyone.

2 Likes

22USD=1,826 INR, atp I don’t even earn to buy something like this… but if you would recommend me something from youtube so that i begin generating wealth asap…

Okay, firstly check those and put there a list of those u intend to use and then I will tell u which to add.

for sure, doing it right now!

1 Like

I found these two on ODYSEE, would you like to add on something to it?

1 Like

That’s odysee, yet u still got YouTube and Forum as your homework.

Don’t search only for abundance, but for luck and mindset stuff as well.

doing it sire!

The three audios I found on youtube, which amongst the three will be the most potent to use?

Use all of these:

- Abundance Mindset
- Million Dollar Empire Mindset
- Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
- Good Luck Energy & Attract Good Fortune
https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/a-life-of-magical-abundance-(morphic:f)

4 Likes

thanks a lotttt! will keep you all updated.

1 Like

also there is Inner beauty reflected outwards which is underrated imho. It boost your natural attractiveness which is authentic and special for you, not just fitting you into general beauty standards but highlighting the beauty of who you really are.

3 Likes

Adding to all above,

this is a must as well:

And if u want your stack to be ‘extremely potent’, you may consider these:

1 Like

I don’t think you should ask why someone that you want isn’t free, but at least you have the right mindset of not touching pirated stuff so I must recommend you.

There is a thread here about other YouTube contents, if you go there to ask perhaps people can lead you to other creators on YT regarding beauty. But you can use free SM to start out.

1 Like

Sorry i could not resist :wink:

4 Likes

I was also in your shoes, A student and also an Indian. I saved up for ashtlakshmi yagna. and just used the free fields on yt, and soon my dad asked me to help him with some of his business stuff which brought me some money, within 3 months, he started giving me double. As i continued listening, doing my affirmation, and guidance of ma kali, i’ve started two business, both in accordance with my ideal life. We have calculted rough figures but return on the investment is quite significant and has the potential to do a 180 change my life. I’ve already bought around 10 paid fields and that too in a year. from 0 to 10, just from free yt fields. They are free of cost but as valuable as the paid ones, i would say even more valueable. I just shared my little journey so you get inspired and say a way perhaps. Here is my wealth playlist that i use but do mind i have other playlist as well, that includes SLR3, ego diss, gratitude etc etc.

1. https://youtu.be/MTCzc7mjNLc?si=2Kj1NUrDR-6uZWtn
  2. https://youtu.be/y_HDWSTRz2s?si=rI0_A4w5HqteGFbq
  3. https://youtu.be/Q6W_UjA72Kw?si=mYkjwwwV-HdRmbE7
4 Likes

I would reccomend also gratitude.
Especially gratitude.

1 Like