Dissolver of Mental Limits

I will start listening to this stack today! Thank you very much :purple_heart:

1 Like

Malleable ego would be a great add into it.

4 Likes

The music in these is truly gorgeous. Especially Self-esteem booster

2 Likes

Is there any difference between youtube version and patreon version?

no it is free on youtube that is all

1 Like

I love the music from this album! :star_struck:

This is your complete wealth stack or just for a week?

1 Like

No no, I have many more in my stack.
I just gave this as an example, imo these 3 would suffice to turn any lack mindset into an abundance mindset

3 Likes

Few loops of this and now I’m already feeling grounded and secured in the things that I have. :blush:

4 Likes

This album is super OP.

Feeling very grounded, after feeling very ungrounded lol.

4 Likes

This album is awesome. Don’t ever let somebody tell you what you are capable of and aren’t capable of. Don’t let anyones projection(s) rule over you.

This album is so fire and transformative. I’ve been playing it everyday, and a lot of gears have really changed.

14 Likes

Sure, but it’s easier to prevent projections if you have hostile colleagues, acquaintances or those with an inadequate cultural level. .

Not if many of those projections came when you were unable to defend yourself. Like, 5 years old for instance, or from family members and those who you really trust.

This can help a lot of people with situations like that.

3 Likes

Grateful to @Captain_Nemo :raised_hands: :100:

4 Likes

I was working on Local Rvc model for my TTS project and was stuck & troubleshooting lot of errors throughout the day.

I decided to blast Gratitude for Blessings and held a strong belief that there will be no resistance in my path. And Voilà! model started to work without any errors!

My daily dose for success!

3 Likes

I feel unstoppable! At this point, this is going to be my daily gratitude thread :star_struck:

4 Likes

i asked captain in requests to make a field based on the book growth mindset by carol dweck but now i realise that a well made, small stack would do the job pretty easily. (remove fear of failure, revision of genius, the antifragile) infact, there are probably plenty of individual fields that can do the job themself. This one here pretty much does the lot. It just shows me how profound the concepts behind sapien’s fields are, even the free ones like this can do so much.

1 Like

I’m not working with any of these fields at the moment but for those who are, I’ll like someone to try playing “Fear of Failure”

And think of something you’re afraid to fail at, start small, and build that momentum.

This could be:

1. Fear of Rejection

2. Fear of Losing Financial Stability

3. Fear of Embarrassment

4. Fear of Disappointing Others

5. Fear of Not Meeting Personal Goals

6. Fear of Change

7. Fear of Judgment

8. Fear of Losing Control

9. Fear of Isolation

10. Fear of Missed Opportunities

11. Fear of Time Wasted

12. Fear of Incompetence

so, say you want to deal with Embarrassment, say Tripping over absolutely nothing while walking down the street and then pretending to jog as if that was your plan all along. Think of that moment that made you feel embarrassed and feel it as if it’s right now while the audio works in the background.

How is that feeling changing does it feels smaller as time goes by? can’t feel anything anymore? find another embarrassing moment and see if you feel like you have in the past. This would require some mental energy but ofc it’ll work on it’s own as well.

3 Likes

Amazing album

The music from Gratitude for Blessings is such a big blessing :laughing: