Magnetic Mindsets and Aura Programs

ah! I had always thought of the fish…

I keep running into these “no one” references nowadays.

2 Likes

Same. I’m Polish so as soon as I’ve seen people on the forum saying there are Polish words in the field, I’ve downloaded it and had to check :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

How does the attract desire field work? I mean, I’m trying to attract something bur I have blockages and I’m aware of that, so would this field work on these blockages as well?

3 Likes

it creates a magnetic resonance around you, so lets say you desire money, your aura will be more magnetic to money

9 Likes

A polish woman said she loves me
I’m happy now

15 Likes

For those use:

1 Like

Polish women have a quite good reputation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

congrats :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank u😁

1 Like

By discovering this new publication of fields :grin:

In numerology, 111 represents several meanings, including this one :

111 is a powerful manifestation number. It indicates that your thoughts, intentions and desires can quickly manifest into reality. You are encouraged to maintain a positive attitude to attract what you desire.

Thanks for this new fields :relieved::pray::heart::sunny:!!!

8 Likes

Updated links on OP :magnet:

19 Likes

Thank you Rose !

2 Likes

Też jesteś Polakiem?

1 Like

Ja też Jestem z Krakowa ;)
Witam Cie

1 Like

Cześć, Krakowianki! Ja jestem z Warszawy. ;) Może założymy sobie wątek do polskich pogaduszek (Polish Sapien Medicine Squad)? Pozdrawiam kochane i kochani!

To anyone reading this: we’re plotting! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tak jestem jak najbardziej za Ooo ja często jestem w Warszawie ;) na Targówku,)

1 Like

Pomyślałam, że się do tego przyłączę

Jedyne polskie słowo, które znam, to pieprzyć mojego polskiego przyjaciela, którego nauczył mnie wiele lat temu dla śmiechu

2 Likes

:speaking_head:@Allurre xx

1 Like

haha, it’s strange that you don’t know whore. Everyone abroad always says I know one word, whore, haha Poles still use it like a comma

2 Likes

Polska Ekipa Sapien Medicine (Polish Sapien Medicine Squad) - na polskie pogaduchy, everyone’s welcome even if you only know swear words!

3 Likes