Magnetic Mindsets and Aura Programs

Też jesteś Polakiem?

1 Like

Ja też Jestem z Krakowa ;)
Witam Cie

1 Like

Cześć, Krakowianki! Ja jestem z Warszawy. ;) Może założymy sobie wątek do polskich pogaduszek (Polish Sapien Medicine Squad)? Pozdrawiam kochane i kochani!

To anyone reading this: we’re plotting! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tak jestem jak najbardziej za Ooo ja często jestem w Warszawie ;) na Targówku,)

1 Like

Pomyślałam, że się do tego przyłączę

Jedyne polskie słowo, które znam, to pieprzyć mojego polskiego przyjaciela, którego nauczył mnie wiele lat temu dla śmiechu

2 Likes

:speaking_head:@Allurre xx

1 Like

haha, it’s strange that you don’t know whore. Everyone abroad always says I know one word, whore, haha Poles still use it like a comma

2 Likes

Polska Ekipa Sapien Medicine (Polish Sapien Medicine Squad) - na polskie pogaduchy, everyone’s welcome even if you only know swear words!

3 Likes

Oh thank You hun .
But i hope everbody is welcomed? Edit yes everbody is. Now i noticed @Zonkmeister
We have translators🙂

3 Likes

:laughing::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the album :pray:

Fits perfectly to my goals atm :dart:

2 Likes

Have not stopped winning at Fortnite since playing Attract your Desire twice last night! I know it’s a small thing but thought I should share

24 Likes

Gonna be putting Magnetic Man to the ulitmate test today

Going out to Six Flags for the day, and will be seeing a LOT of people there, and of course my goal is with Woman so let’s do it :muscle:

Will toss in Charisma Potion after running MM 10x

13 Likes

Quantum Love + Magnetic Man = :fire:

4 Likes

@Olivqa22

Tak, możesz utworzyć „grupę” lub po prostu wysłać wiadomość do użytkownika
baw się dobrze

:smiley:

1 Like

Haha thank you ! I’ve added the post and realised that someone has already created a group for Polish speakers :blush: Dziękuję bardzo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Zapraszamy :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

If your goal is to drive romantic encounters, don’t forget to also add Lucky in Loving Relationships and put at the top of the list, or listen a lot, Self-esteem Booster from the Dissolver of Mental Limits album on Patreon. From that Patreon album it would be appropriate to include Remove that Fear of Failure and Remove the Scarcity Mindset.
Just some ideas.

9 Likes

Hi there @M2209!

Nice to See you 2

2 Likes

I am loving the music of the magnetic lady audio, such a sexy track :heartpulse: :boom:

13 Likes