Do we have to believe?

A smart man once said:
" it all doesn’t make any sense until it makes the right kind of sense"

Yeah exactly I like to see progress as an upwards spiral where you get to the same point again just at a higher level .

Yes, I was thinking about a letting go field these last days. There is the ego dissolution field, which comes closeted to it maybe ,but that would be awesome !

1 Like

Then I dont know what to tell you other than: keep trying!

I send a friend a link to dopamine and DHT fields ,which are among the most noticable fields and he noticed absolutely nothing. Which blew my mind and I dont know why he didn’t notice anything.

I want to add that it may also have something to do with how you assimulate and interact with the fields without resistance. For example: You need to use The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach with automated grounding (and possibly schuman resonance) to bring that energy down to the whole being -unless you will it.

I personally ground daily

2 Likes

I do use automated grounding

Automated grounding, repel negative energy, energy blockage, ego dissolution, subconscious mind limit removal, become whole, mindfulness… do i have to follow a diet or something?? Cause these are some really good fields it should work…

I agree as that’s only part of the story… (going on a tangent… here goes a wall! )

There might be some kind of interference or blockages or from other sources not just your own inner subconscious for the matter (brace yourself with this :bomb: )

1. Etheric Implants
  2. Spells
  3. Programming from media
  4. Unsafe / ‘impure’ subliminals
  5. AI
  6. Nanos
  7. Toxins / chemicals / substances in food and drinks
  8. Brain damage
  9. Past traumas
  10. Vows
  11. any form of siphoning / vampiric attachments which are not from yourself
  12. contracts
  13. heck even simply intentions
  14. black magic / curses / evil eye (a good solved example)
  15. Outside influences that contribute to ‘denial’ / ‘skepticism’ which ‘programs’ you

Things that block or interfere with the whole process of your own freedom to, for example, expand your consciousness, not just in this lifetime / timeline (queuing the skeptics that don’t believe in incarnation :sweat_smile:), but past lives and needs to be filtered / cleansed out / dissolved / revoked

(Point of No Return field testimony) / (free stack)

How long have they been using the fields to make changes? And how much focus and subconscious connection was made. What of the heart coherance levels? And how much acceptance and appreciation? Is this through meditation? How much? How often? How mindful?

For faster changes theres certain safe subliminals which can be the turn-key starter to accelerate that.

A lot of these questions and speculations are pure grains of salt from our perspectives until we all see clear patterns and look past ‘the norms.’

We all do our due diligence to have discernment and awareness to understand, discover, research, trust ourselves for what’s truly going on.

We can try to remove and remove but without having a clear conscience (self realization) of what’s going on, we may even fail to see where the source of the problem is and only put a bandaid on a cracked surface for those issues to either be untouched or reverted back to how it was unless we pay attention.

Like noticing how a flower blooms and how it stems from the roots and how it was seeded.

This is why it’s important to look within yourself for answers because we are unique in our own ways and have different ‘memories’ (morphic resonance) stored within us; your own subconscious, your ‘heart’, your ‘higher self’, as it’s your own experience and trust yourself and bring whatever is unconscious, anything not known / seemingly invisible to light so that you can release and realize and understand those things which ‘bind’ you and as a result you can experience true sovereignty …

otherwise we’d be like blind fish barely trying to wack-a-mole with a tool we don’t fully understand using, thinking that wacking is the only solution to the problem(s).:sweat_smile:

We all don’t have a complete story of your situation for these fields so we can only speculate with our own experiences to share with you as of now

maybe even it doesnt have to be morphic fields at first and start with other means like subliminals 1st (although this community isn’t mainly about subs btw i can give recommendations i’ve used at the start of my journey) , sort of like shifting from a low powered speed to a higher one. :oncoming_automobile: until you have a breakthrough or you somehow have a feeling that there’s something else or you take it into your own hands. You always have choices you can decide to make.

Like for how long? What’s their whole process? I have so many questions… i feel like i could be a detective at this point

5 Likes

I almost forgot to mention It could also be something to do with your own energy system and sensitivity (example returning sensitivity: though not being sensitive doesn’t mean you don’t have results). I remember when i first started…there was so much damage etherically, emotionally, psychically, mentally that i couldnt feel many certain parts of my body during usage of the fields until i started doing more healing and detoxing work for the brain, organs, my energy system to ‘contain’ the energy properly

2 Likes

Maybe? That depends on many factors

Energy output.

You can not change yourself fast if you are not having stored energy for it nor if your energy is stuck.

Then people thinking that ego dissolution is a must. Jing,chi and blockage removal way more important

4 Likes

These fields are great but listening to only these as your stack may not touch on everything you need to see the change.

Become whole imo is a field that has no replacements. No matter how many updated fields we have. You have a good stack already btw.

I’d think the next step would be identifying what kind of blockage you have

For example sometimes the fields would be working in the background but the release of the previous energy is not going at the same pace

So in this case, adding fields like emotional release or bushman medicine will greatly help. We now have the Smart Tap Tapper on Patreon also… The Heart Healer

Personally - I think a crucial part of any stack is the energy that takes care of the releases while working on the personal blockages.

We often think about the goals but not the steps leading towards and what we may encounter in the process

Experiment with some of the new fields as well and see how they affect you

• Alchemical Revision of Self Love/Trauma.
  • The new Psychic Libération
  • The Negentropic Fool from Energetic Alchemy
  • The Internal Alchemical Crucible.

These are suggestions for you to explore but also to add what appeals to you.

Yes absolutely. Take care of your Shen as you stack these fields.

4 Likes

I’ll add those… should i remove other fields like Testosterone, dht, gynecomastia? Cause adding new fields will be a lot. Thanks

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t know if DHT/Testosterone can be listened to everyday. Gynecomastia also has DHT added to it.

In case it is, you should be fine. These are like 30 minute of fields and a stack that target a certain goal and work well together.

I’d just say spread it across your day. So you wouldn’t exhaust your energy system.

2 Likes

What if I use a subliminal that suggests I’m having results from morphic fields :laughing:

It works. I do it.

What subliminal do you use?

do you made subliminal by your own?

This is my perspective. It can certainly work without having to believe, but having a negative mindset isn’t beneficial, it is just a hinderance to your journey and delays the progress.

When I read a post from SammyG about why male enhancements don’t work (this post can also apply to women), he talked about the perception of your desire. If the desire you seek is a negative impact to your life, and all you consciously see it as negative, your subconscious will perceive it as negative and you have a stronger belief of the lack of desire.

From reading different perspectives from Law of Attraction, Law of Assumption and other various sources, it all boils down to perception and not letting it impact your life. It’s one of the reasons why so called “coaches” get millions of views preying on people who can’t receive their desires. They play around with words, making you think you found a life hack.

To simplify how to receive results.

• Be detached from the outcome
• Remove limiting beliefs
• Love yourself
• Be whole knowing you are complete without it

It is when you are whole and complete, is when you naturally manifest. Looking back, things I naturally manifested happened because I wasn’t in a time rush nor incomplete.

In this wonderful age, you have access to morphic fields that will make manifestation 100x easier with all these tools.

3 Likes

a great quote i’ve readed somewhere says “energy flows where attention goes”.

if you’re able to manage your attention you’re like 99% ahead of the game.

1 Like

Amen :pray:

Believing is unnecessary, but it matters because it may skew how you interpret results… The same way superstitious beliefs are tied to false associations, you might attribute an actual result from the field to something more logical and rational. Believing is also tied to expectations. A lot of people only “believe” something works if their exact expectations are met.

Rates at which results happen are affected by a lot of things, belief is not directly one of them… At times, results might be happening, but for one reason or another, they are too weak or slow to be perceptible.

There is a also a need to address what you stated about subconscious limits removal. The Audio is not working on your conscious beliefs, it’s working on your subconscious programming, while the two overlap, the second does not qualify as a belief in the traditional sense of the word.

The main law that governs it all is balance. Balance needs to be maintained… this is why a lot of people lose results or stop having them working after a while of use. Being grateful that something worked in a miraculous way is good, but avarice and uncontrolled glee, belief in omnipotence, will get the law of balance to put you back in your place in the pecking order.

You are an ego, an aspect, a small part, not the totality of the divine, the universe or reality in which it and you are one, are the same reality or universe in which none of what you want matters, because everything meshes into a single consciousness, no desire, only totality and oneness.

Going back to results and belief. Your beliefs CAN affect results if they cause you to subject yourself to one form of subconscious control or another. A lot of what is in this world below is based on the world above, and contracts are something very real, as are life scripts (movie projections in our world). Approval or acceptance is the equivalent of signing a contract in certain contexts, which is why mindfulness and being present is very important. Always make sure you are not an character in a script or that you have accepted to do something against the terms you approve of.

You can use beliefs to your detriment or advantage, but understand that the belief itself is not what makes the difference, belief is a catalyst, an intermediary for some other type of causal relationship… it’s part of your conscious filter, or your user interface so to speak (to make it a bit more relatable), you need beliefs to interact with the world as a human, otherwise, you are either pure animal or pure spirit… It can exert an effect on speed or intensity, but not actual results. Results are inevitable, because they are being processed impartially…

Does the sun (energy) care if you believe in it or not to shine its life giving rays? Does your belief affect whether your body produces Vitamin D upon exposure? No. It’s a program that is coded into this operating system. On the same token, being dark skinned and fair skinned does affect how long it takes for you to get the minimal effective dose after exposure, and that’s where lineages come in… because we live in a world where gene pools have been heavily diluted, you will notice a lot of difference in the potency of certain fields between multiple individuals. Your hardware matters… or as it is called in Alchemy, your Athanor… but as shown in the given example, irrespective of what it is, ultimately, the RESULTS ARE INEVITABLE, one way or another.

Another example I like to give is using names or words of power. Following proper technique makes the results more refined and controlled, but no matter which angel, demon, entity name or word of power you use, by virtue of how the system works, they will hear and respond to it, how, depends on you, but it has been given us the ability to command all hierarchies of being/consciousness by name… this is why the names of the elements and minerals are universal, changing only slightly in phonetic pronunciation … we use this to command mineral consciousness… albeit unsatisfactorily nowadays, because the essence of the art has been lost.

So, back to giving you a final answer: No.

3 Likes