Do we have to believe?

If not then why does it not work for some ppl when they have negative thoughts?

2 Likes

You do not have to believe. This is energy. Many fields are even targeted to dissolving limiting beliefs or creating room for change or designing entire new mindsets and outlooks.

The less negative beliefs you have about the efficacy of fields, the faster they work imo. It’s all a bit multifaceted.

Btw it’s not the negative thoughts that prevent results, it’s the underlying web of beliefs that can turn into obstacles

7 Likes

I probably answer this question for my mom 20x a day

Whenever something is going on and I play a field for her she just goes like “but i don’t believe in it, it won’t work!”

And she just goes about saying the same thing each time :D

So this is what I always say

Fields are direct information. This is the keyword to it all. It is instructed to work in a certain way, take a certain route, through this set of information.

It does not matter not the slightest whether one believes or not.

Thing is, with the negative energy, it is more like a pebble in the way. It is not even a stone, just a small pebble.

Sometimes you throw it to the side and carry on. And other times, you ought to examine what put the pebble in the way, throw it to the sea and move on.

In all cases, the common practice is that the field will move on. It will continue to propagate its effects because the direct information will keep on opening the way.

The pile of pebbles may just sometimes take a longer time to assess. And underneath the pile, there will be room made. And slowly, it becomes visible to you as more pebbles get thrown into the sea.

That’s all :)

11 Likes

Hmm genuine question then- why do some receive results faster and more visibly than others? Often when such issues/question pops up the comments and recommendation would point towards the person’s negative/limiting beliefs and some sort of inner blockage.

The stance about it all being informational and belief being unnecessary contradicts such advice/recommendations regarding limiting/negative beliefs

9 Likes

For example in the recent infamous Nothing By sapien ever works thread, a lot of the initial comments suggested subconscious limits dissolver or the lack of results being due to some sort of internal issue.

If belief does not matter then the subconscious limits dissolver would likely not be the key to solving whatever is stopping the person in question from receiving results

4 Likes

Well your disbelief can be stronger than the effects of the fields.
Yes, that’s how strong we are.
We create our own reality.

I think the best way to put it is:

You dont have to believe, you simply have to get out of your own way and let the fields do their magic.

9 Likes

even the SLR field works directly on the belief towards the fields not working. Sure.

It’s why there will be ‘time’ spent for the field to work through one said blockage, since it’s likely this blockage does not match what the field is doing. the information from the field will have a smoother way in when these don’t exist with the same, heaviness. But in case there is, it will continue to work through this blockage. It’s “continuity” that carves the path for the field. Thing with blockage removal fields is that they make it easier for the fields to pass through. It lessens the weight of this blockage, so it doesn’t become a ‘time consuming’ process for the main field.

Remember also, one way or another, the new directed information create a new reality for the person. It introduces the pristine final outcome, and leads the mental worlds and physical body into that.

And btw, this continuity does not happen in one set way. There are many layers within one field. “one” of them will encounter a blockage. The other ones will continue to find their way through and around, and have the difference and the weight dissolve between you and the final outcome of the field.

1 Like

I like this!

“To get out of our own way” is the active process of how we take accountability of these blockages and dissolve them ourselves.

3 Likes

So in a sense belief does play a part after all? I.e. you don’t need to have positive belief or belief at all, but at the same time you can’t have an active negative belief towards the thing (field) (e.g. actively believing that it will have no effect)

4 Likes

I thought about this a lot. And to me it is rather a passive process .
An act of letting go. The art of doing nothing. Surrender and trust the process.
You dont have to understand it, just go with the flow.

4 Likes

i mean in real world sense, that is self-sabotaging,
and turning a blind eye to the results,
which will translate into actively working the opposite way of the field
I assure you however, there is always a time where the field will Win over the cycle.
the pile up of information towards the more positive side will eventually become bigger than the negative cycle. It will dissolve the determination to bring about the sabotage.

I don’t think it’s an experience that us, continuous users, have not been through either.
You get into a slump in life, you pause fields for a while and stick to 1-2 fields that keep you company
eventually the length of the slump decreases because you have been fueling your reality with a set of information that construct a certain change.

Or, another instance is when one goes through the same slump, but discontinues listening to the fields for that time.
You begin to feel slightly better and re-introduce fields,
And suddenly the pace in which you emerge back, forward is the new theme of your life.

You just sit there wondering, what have I been doing without fields all this time?

3 Likes

This is really eye opening for me personally because the thought of this being a passive process somehow makes it easier to continue doing it. To get out of our own way is also the way to open up to receive, and that is not an active energy at all. But remains the motion of moving forward in life.

Very interesting :D

3 Likes

Interesting because for me passive process are harder than active one (letting go vs. Forcing) ,but that might just be character specific.

I’ve been experimenting with that in the last months. And it’s really impressive how far you can get with letting go.
Like: you can let go your way to success.
It’s a very different concept and might lead to a similar outcome but with a lot less force applied.
Its not easy though (for me) letting go is a skill that has to be trained and maintained.

I made a thread about this about 6 months ago ,where I talked about force vs. Letting go and I was kinda confused. Now I’m slightly less confused , so that’s progress :smiley::+1:

5 Likes

hahaha I know right!! That’s the best progress! Like I’m beginning to be there, and I feel like I ammm there! But am I? :D

I requested Sammy to get us hypnotized into Surrender – lol! Now that would be epic when it comes out!

2 Likes

Could also be due to the Ever-growing nature of captain’s fields that makes them more powerful over time :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your insights. Just wanted to make clear because newcomers may feel bummed out and hopeless when they experience little to no results and come across the stance that belief doesn’t matter and have no idea what to do

3 Likes

For sure! It came to mind while writing this- but also the original fields excel in touching the groundwork of the limiting beliefs and the outcomes! We still swear by the Powerful Good Luck from years ago while also enjoy the upgraded magic of coincidences with The Unexpected.

There is just something so special and direct about the OGs!

You’re welcome of course - It gives everyone the chance to relate while also understand how it is like. :)

4 Likes

Desiree explained it good I think I just want to add something that came to my mind.
Imagine the field with the number 100 on a specific topic self love or example.
Now you play it but your believe or attitude towards that topic makes it so that there is a minus towards that number. lets say minus 40. So you get 60 from that field.
Another person doesn’t have such limitations and gets 90 or 100 from that field and therefore it works better of faster for that person.
The field itself doesn’t change, it works how it works but your perception makes it different for your reality of how well it works.

Like another person that tries to cheer you up. If you have a problem with self love or confidence you’ll most likely not be 100% open to the words of another person that tries to make you feel better or get you out of the slump.

I think many people don’t like the word believe cause it is easy to become a slippery slope where it comes down to the placebo topic but yes your thoughts, believe attitude etc whatever you wanna call it towards a specific topic, that the field works on, does matter of course

5 Likes

That is what I have been doing for 4 months but got no results and I’m not angry but rather confused that what wrong did i do

2 Likes

A smart man once said:
" it all doesn’t make any sense until it makes the right kind of sense"

Yeah exactly I like to see progress as an upwards spiral where you get to the same point again just at a higher level .

Yes, I was thinking about a letting go field these last days. There is the ego dissolution field, which comes closeted to it maybe ,but that would be awesome !

1 Like

Then I dont know what to tell you other than: keep trying!

I send a friend a link to dopamine and DHT fields ,which are among the most noticable fields and he noticed absolutely nothing. Which blew my mind and I dont know why he didn’t notice anything.