New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

I believe so… rumor has it that Protection 3.0 is in the making :wink:

19 Likes

Oooh…I like these kinds of rumors. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Does the rumor also say that it’ll be a wearable NFT? :wink: btw thanks for spreading this rumor :grimacing:

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer hi , do you know wen protection 3.0 will be available !

5 Likes

I still remember when I was in an ice cream shop, located on a corner, I had my back to the street, buying ice cream lol, suddenly two men on a motorcycle arrived, and one told the other “Take out the gun” at that moment I heard that phrase and I looked into their eyes, “I really felt a little scared” however, they looked into my eyes, and once again the other said to his partner “Move on! Move on!”

The assailants continued on their way. I know that many here are looking for the improved version, protection 3.0, however this element infused in an object, saved me from a safe assault, or perhaps that night, I could have lost my life.

I love you @Captain_Nemo !!! Thank you for being my protector!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart::heart::heart:

23 Likes

@GianLee That is scary to hear and I’m glad that you are safe and alive. :open_mouth:

I agree. Shielding 2.0 has protected me from various scary situations and I’m super grateful to have it on me.

I don’t know if the SP 3.0 will include anything like that or not.

7 Likes

Thats my dear friend! actually i still have some ridiculous jokes to tell to my friends lol but honestly i’ve been using this tag nonstop since i got it! many things to tell! I love so much the work that our protector the great Captain Nemo offers us! By the way, my father also uses it continuously, he is an older man and has protected him from many things, so I can only be the happiest man in the world with these tools that protect my loved ones. Do you have this label dear @Starlight ?

6 Likes

@GianLee That’s wonderful to hear that it’s been protecting you and your loved ones. Yes, I have this dog tag and was wearing it all the time.

Lately, I’ve been wearing Warrior Monk to feel the differences. I’ll be adding SP 2.0 back soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: It sounds amazing my dear @Starlight :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Is any way to buy shielding protection 2.0 anywhere ?

Yes, a couple and some workarounds!

You can go to the classified section and see if someone is offering his shielding 2.0 tag for sale

You can use Shielding 1.0 and imbue the field on an item of your choice

(thread)

You can explore other different shielding items like The Warrior Monk or Negentropic Dragon…

Or you can wait for Shielding 3.0 like we all are :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And explore some of the protection audios in the meanwhile :D

10 Likes

@Desiree thank you for replying, is not for me is for very dear person to me who is abused but attacks that I’m just looking for a way to help and relief … yes I’m a bit desperate .

The hardest it’s how to explain someone what is going on wen that person don’t have idea …of all this .

3 Likes

hmmm… External events sometimes can be a push for something better, like finding a way out and through to protective solutions like these items, fields, etc…

I would talk openly about it with the person, gift them the item, or gift them the warrior monk.

Alternatively, you could also buy the warrior monk yourself and assign the protection of the person in concern to be their sole task.

Sometimes people make their own choices though and we don’t have much to do about it :slight_smile:

Perhaps seek the openness, and you may find it :)

5 Likes

Warrior Monk or Negentropic Dragon can be excellent protectors as Desiree pointed out.

9 Likes

@Desiree I have worrior monk can I share it or how to assign just tell him and still keep him with me or I can print out for us bout !?

…God know I’m open about all this and I try to comunicate with my closest ones about it but nobody listen or it’s such strong attachment that it’s blocking them or else … everytime I start to talk and explain strong anger come up …so I’m kicking my head up how to break that .

3 Likes

That’s a good start! :) Yes you can talk to him as you normally would and ask him to have a constant, adjacent task that is running simultaneously with all others

Feel free to explain everything about the situation to him and possibly ask to release any entangled energies off the matter

As for yourself, it might be a good idea to ask him to offer his assistance to you as well. The ‘worry’ that our loved ones have can sometime feed more energies into the situation even when naturally it comes with good intent :slight_smile:

For the image, I carry sometimes some of my mandalas in my mom’s purse so whenever she goes out she still has some of the blessings :D I do feel her energies changing and working, but mainly because the energies are usually asked to accompany her when she’s out

But for the Warrior Monk that would be kinda different, and you wouldn’t have to print an image or anything. It might help of course, but trust that it will work in all ways.

I wish you both all the divine assistance :orange_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve been wearing this pendant since I’ve purchased it last year. There was this incident that just came to mind about 2 months ago. I was in a parking lot and this lady, in her late 30s driving with her man in the passenger, started barking at me like I took her spot. I arrived to this empty spot a lot earlier than this lady. And apparently, in her mind, it was hers even though I clearly arrived at the spot first.

She, then, parks in the empty spot right next to mine and this is where the weird part occurs. She parks head-in and I’m parked backwards, bumper first. So, our driver side windows are facing one another. She gets out and she’s mouthing off a bit.

Then, once she passes the thick concrete column between our cars, where she disappears out of view for a second, and has to pass in front of my car to get to the entrance – strangely, she just walks past my car without saying a word and didn’t even turn her head once to glare at me or anything. And her man is walking next to her and is looking at me in the corner of his eye, without turning his head completely to look at me straight, almost nervously.

Fortunately, I almost never get into any sort of confrontational situations. But I am wary of my surroundings and what can potentially happen at any time, which is why I bought this pendant, just in case. So, this is the first time I saw this field at work. And I swear on everything, I’m not making this up.

It’s weird to actually experience something like this, first hand. Because, even though I do invest in these fields, I’ve still been skeptical a lot of times on whether they actually work or if I’m just desperately trying to convince myself that’s it’s working.

8 Likes

“Fortunately, I almost never get into any sort of confrontational situations” is because you wear it.

2 Likes

By that, I meant before I ever knew about Sapien or morphic fields. I just never really get into any sort of conflict with anyone.

1 Like

Anyone tried the Psychic mental sheilding sigil from patreon?