New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

New updates in this version:

Finally, updated with a whole new system of a torus flow, with the item being the anchor point, and constantly active moving system becomes a lot hard to mess with or for entities to influence you.

24 Likes

oh nononononononononono i got the first one a week ago

15 Likes

haha this is like the martal arts field everybody wanted :joy:

1 Like

Sad!! :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

it is :frowning:

5 Likes

ask for remote upgrade if thats possible

1 Like

It costs 22 more dollars, it’s not fair.

2 Likes

I feel you. I’ve bought the original tag twice. Because I boosted. On the other hand I’m still happy this came out. We don’t have to get it. We have what we paid for. Now there’s more potential that’s all.

7 Likes

I finally got the opportunity with this tag to do something I’ve wanted to do for a long time - look at the image and try to guess the field before seeing the title. I guessed Lucid Dreaming. My second guess was it had something to do with love because of the flowers. Nope. But there is such a thing as a torus flower. How did I not guess this right off the bat?

2 Likes

another fine piece of art, excellent job

3 Likes

The new tags are astoundingly beautiful! I was awestruck when I saw the SLR tag.

6 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

they would be even prettier if they get shipped

2 Likes

Won’t they?

i think but I wait for shipment since friday or dream does it like that he programms them when they get ordered, so it makes sense that it takes longer but idk

1 Like

Something else just came to me. Imagine someone trying to attack you while you have the original and 2.0. One fixed in place and one constantly moving. I think you’d have an advantage compared to someone who only had 2.0. So you still might be lucky and privileged to have gotten the first one.

3 Likes

Not sure it works like that. I think that the 2.0 works on moving the point while the 1 doesn’t do anything

Do this for me ;

While you wear the shielding tag, look into the mirror, build up anger, and try to hurt the person in the mirror.

Dont half-ass it, actually mean to hurt.

Report back what you experience ;)

6 Likes

Did someone mentioned Lucid Dreaming :pleading_face:

By the way how many times did you boost it?

1 Like

Muhahaha!

I actually figured it out.

I dont even want lucid dreaming v2.

walks away proudly

10 Likes