New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

Finally, :laughing:

2 Likes

So, would you mind sharing your secret for lucid dreaming with the community. :wink:

1 Like

Nope. I’ll pm you.

2 Likes

Okay, brother. :genie:‍♂

2 Likes

The fk is that tho?

A pirate?

6 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: :tada:

Finally the peasant population can live in peace, you don’t need them for target practice anymore. :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s a Genie. :joy:

6 Likes

I feel your pain @anon96557306 I ordered this field during the custom orders week.
Dream’s work is constantly getting stronger and improving in leaps and bounds so it is inevitable that there will always be a better and stronger version than the one that we ordered and this will also apply to all our other fields.

I wouldn’t mind paying for upgrades on any of my fields whenever a newer version comes out, I wonder if that is even possible?

Please could someone explain to me what exactly has been updated. What exactly is a “torus flow”?

I had this field embedded onto a silver necklace that I wear 24/7. My thinking was that if I wore it constantly not only would I be protected from people with bad intentions but I would also be protected from evil entities. After reading the post on the upgraded version my shielding and protection remains the same so what has changed, what has been upgraded?

12 Likes

Perhaps an energetic flow in the shape of a ‘torus’. :smiley:

Don’t worry, the field you’ve got will protect you significantly against these things already. :slightly_smiling_face:

No shielding system is 100% protective in all ways in all possible circumstances within this vast universe. There is an infinite continuum of possibilities in energetic interactions.

Any shielding system will have its own characteristics, similar to the way in which there are geometries, strengths, weaknesses and tensions in different structures. (simply a conceptual analogy, not necessarily literally like a geometric structure in any particular way)

So the upgrade simply improves upon the field. It adds a rather complex, active energy flow system to its energetic ‘structure’, significantly strengthening shielding effects in various ways which make them even more difficult to mess with. It’ll also make it even more difficult for entities to influence you.

18 Likes

Perhaps this gives you a better idea
heart

13 Likes

Thank you @Yuichi, I Googled “torus flow” and came away even more confused, your image allows me to now totally understand. Thank you!

3 Likes

Ι dont like that they always updated them and we have the old ones​:expressionless::expressionless:ask for a free giveway shipping.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs15mQHNYPQ&ab_channel=THRIVEMovement

Toroidal Flow

9 Likes

The added aspect of making it more difficult for entities to attack improves the efficacy of 2.0, but I think 1.0 is good enough for most people if you’ve already bought it. I doubt most of us have active, intelligent entities constantly attacking us! I am gonna stick with my 1.0 for now…

6 Likes

I ordered 1 month ago in teespring not yet to come and already this other :(

1 Like

call teespring

2 Likes

Teespring isn’t responding. I sent them a mail this morning.

1 Like

could take up to 3 days till they respond

2 Likes

Whoosh!

2 Likes

@Samurai feel like someone just posted about the torus field just a few days ago… :thinking: :wink:

14 Likes