New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

So just to be clear, the old Shielding Protection tag can it be upgraded remotely by a fee, would that be something that you could be offering @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Not sure! Only @SammyG can confirm!

1 Like

Dang it, got this tag last month and already is on version 2.0, hopefully itā€™s possible to be upgraded without buying the new one :rofl:

2 Likes

Synchronicities
I have been studying black holes and white holes also
:stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

yeah yeahā€¦ I want my cut of the action! :joy:

9 Likes

You mean the subconscious or am I missing something?

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know about these!!

Wait, perhaps the Servitors or the Ring can also store energy from these? Wonder what that would feel like?

4 Likes

/shakes head/
What are we gonna do with this one @Captain_Nemo? ā€¦

1 Like

7 Likes

Itā€™s like getting an iPhone X and all of a sudden, an 11 pro comes out. :smiley:

3 Likes

Seriously tho, itā€™s all about those nested loopsā€¦
Here a loop, there a loop, everywhere a loop loop!

8 Likes

huh? You were not referring to what you wrote here 4 days ago:

Heart is center of the electromagnetic torus, not the ā€œbrainā€

4 Likes

'Twas

3 Likes

Hah I see whatā€™s going on, it was your idea about the torus field!!!.. :thinking:

Now looking at the Heart being the center of the subcousciouness in a sense because of the torus field it gives, makes sense having the dog tags and where they most land in the bodyā€¦ at the center of the Heart :face_with_monocle: field goes around and around ā€¦

Itā€™s one of the reasons the Heart gratitude meditation from HeartMath technique works so well etcā€¦

6 Likes

lol iā€™m giving DW a hard time.
It is interesting syching tho! but we do that a lot. :wink:

Thereā€™s no way he heard about, studied, understood, and replicated the torus field in just 4 days. Heā€™s good but not that good! lol

8 Likes

I know this is updated and better, but how much of the Shielding field is in the Eternity Redux? Would I need this field or does the one in eternity do a good job?

Right now I donā€™t really have any real physical attacks and Iā€™m doing well against psychic attacks, but Iā€™m thinking for the future as society changes.

2 Likes

Better to live chat them

7 Likes

Nope.

6 Likes

Just beautifully explained :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: now if only they played this video in every school in the World :exploding_head:

1 Like

UPS handed the parcel to USPS and it just shipped my tag from US. I got to know this when I chatted with UPS and tracked the item in USPS.

1 Like