New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

For the future, I’d get it if able.

3 Likes

I have the original protection field, just got the shield/protection dogtag 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

How big of a problem was this before this update?

I’m thinking of purchasing this but I doubt the amount of people or entities who could do this would be so few in number as to not even need this.

5 Likes

I’m surprised its not labeled as v. 3 in thesapienshop

1 Like

damn boy

I am trying to buy the new Shielding dogtag @ thesapienshop, but its forcing me to make a paypal account and I dont want to. On other websites when I HAVE TO pay with paypal they allow me to pay via paypal as a guest, without making an account. In a quandry.

2 Likes

just do it, what else is there to, and paypal accounts arent that bad, you buy can trees for 1$

1 Like

Theo, don’t forget that along with Shielding v1 (I’ll call it v1 for practical reasons, even if it’s not totally correct), you’re also wearing Michael mandala + other “amulets” we had discussed in another thread with you. Speaking from experience, I can tell you that you’re pretty much safe.

This combo literally acts like a “return to sender, address unknown” for me. Even though as Uial said, nothing is 100% guaranteed of course.

Also, would you mind telling me in how many days you receive(d) the tag? Since we live in close locations (you in Europe though), I’m curious.

5 Likes

Sorry @Bronyraur saw that just now, it came after 3 weeks.

Does anyone know if you have an entity attached to you (right side of the head fully plugged type) if I wear the shielding will it be free to leave? Since I wore the shielding I feel my “aura” (don’t know if its the aura) around me shielding and nothing coming in like from the enviroment or other people, even If I sit close with someone I can’t really feel them as before, in a sense I can’t blend with anothers mans “energy” lets say. But the thing is I will do anything to remove that entity for now because there was an incomplete detach with it and it keeps coming back. If my aura is closed but only open to possitivity can the entity detach and eventually leave?

3 Likes

Yes, it will be free to leave. The Shielding item won’t prevent entities from leaving. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Finally received the new shielding tag. Feels great. Feels much more powerful. I think this torus flow is probably being undervalued by most of us. I didn’t know what to expect but it exceeds my expectations.

Feels like I’m constantly being cleansed. Like imagine the difference between soaking your feet in a tub of water versus setting them in a flowing stream.

They say our heart emits its own torus flow. I’m wearing my pendant on my chest. It may be an unintended benefit but I think it’s complementing or enhancing my own torus flow, bringing a bit of empowerment with it.

edit:
Letting go of negative thoughts is easier. Anyone know what it’s like when it’s too easy to hold on to negative thoughts and not easy enough to let go? Caring too much what’s going on with or in a negative person, thoughts like that, it feels like the motion is there ready to carry it away. And I let it do so.

It’s like “you don’t really want to care about this, right?” And I’m like “yep, that’s right, bye sucky thoughts.” Before, I was like “I shouldn’t care about this” and the thoughts were like “too bad.”

26 Likes

It’s entirely an intended and intentional benefit…

13 Likes

Agreed. The new shielding tag is very strong. I gifted my old one to my girlfriend who unfortunately misplaced it. I was trying to tell her how valuable it was. She just looked at me like I was crazy… :joy:

13 Likes

Lol. I feel your pain. “How do I say it’s magic without using the word “magic” ?”

13 Likes

Healing tag!

7 Likes

Very nice tag… I got it the day before yesterday, yesterday I was with tag at work, and today I am in a very grounded state. I agree, he is really stronger than the 1st version … I will be at home for a whole week, so his next test in my rather aggressive work-team is only in a week :))

14 Likes

9 Likes

Just went to the gym without my shield (version 1.0) first time in a while I’ve been out without it. I can definitely feel people’s thought projections coming at me a lot harder. It’s palpable

18 Likes

Maybe she was not expecting a tag with a big blue shield on it…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@akkar lol yeah, I think v2 would have been more her style. *

2 Likes