New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

Alright boiis, I got my shield and since this morning I feel i’m intouchable lol. The transmutation of negative into positive energy is insane. I live in a very negative place as I see it, i’m surprise. Must have for everyone btw, like SLR.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Today, I left my tag at home and went to buy groceries…felt a lot of negative thoughts, fear, sadness, desperation, etc. from people around. It really exhausted me, had to center myself a few times (which I rarely need to do thanks to the tag) and I came home almost like a zombie. Learned a lesson - not to go out without this tag.

28 Likes

Can relate this lol

13 Likes

This is the only part of the description I don’t understand @Dreamweaver . Were you able to mess with the original shielding tag, ie disable it or render it less effective?

Or are you just saying its stronger?

Is this Shielding protection similar to the shielding protection in the Eternity redux tag?

Is the shielding protection taxing to your energy system as making a shield without the tag tax you?

1 Like

Eternity tag - pyshical protection

Shielding tag 2.0 - physical protection
and spiritual protection and transmutation to positive

3 Likes

I’ve v.1 and dont feel it taxing at all… I might be wrong though

5 Likes

No it’s not taxing . It gives you energy .
No comparison to SLR or eternity .

3 Likes

Does the Shielding Tag 1.0 or 2.0 protect us from Machiavellian tactics that people might put on us? Will it protect us from betrayal, heartbreak such as spouse or partner cheating on us?

1 Like

Nope… It’ll transmute the negative energy people send to you though while they do the hypothetical acts you’ve mentioned

7 Likes

Hi guys
Is the only difference between 1.0 and 2.0 the torus flow ?

Yes. According to the description.

1 Like

Is it ok for me to put this back on after using body primer from the energy sensitive course?

1 Like

In my opinion it should be ok. I never take off my Shielding 2.0 pendant.

18 Likes

When Mr Maoshan gives advice, I take notes. :grinning:

15 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: He is the MAN!!!

11 Likes

I have sigil protection ring on me. Do you think it work similar to this? I wear it all the time

6 Likes

Yes it works similaar!

4 Likes