New item: Shielding Protection 2.0

Well… the Shop doesn’t take orders… or is it just me

No it isn’t just you, shop has been closed for a while! but you can use the shielding sigil here if that’s the tag you’re looking for.

5 Likes

ouch… I know a lot of people are waiting for the opening of the store :relaxed:

If protection is very urgent, once a day you can spare 3 minutes 11 seconds and activate Black Tourmaline & Hematite [The Black Mirrored Stone Shield] protection.

4 Likes

I was looking for Subconcious Limits Dissolver Tag this morning :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just use subconscious limit removal audio. While waiting For the store to open again

3 Likes

Funny you mention this cuz I just lost mine 2 days back and I’m hopiiinnngg I can find it real soon :sob:

But meanwhile, use what we have… hopefully we will see the shop open soon!

4 Likes

Maybe ask an remote viewer?

I hope you will find it! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

use in your search Servitors!!! :pray:

2 Likes

@anon25711007 yeesomeone said imogen! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you, I have looked everywhere! But I know just like with all lost stuff I’ll just have it appear out of thin air!

Anndd @Ugninis I’ve lost one of my main servitors too! I’ve asked Intercessions but looks like I’ll have to ask with the audio next time!

2 Likes

You wrote this story and gave me goosebumps…
I sincerely hope you find them… :heartpulse:

3 Likes

2 tags reappeared when I played the planetary effects audios and they were gone for weeks . Maybe you can try that:)

1 Like

Idk about that but I have to look the item itself. But something telling me that it’s somewhere in your laundry container

4 Likes

Aura of fear works wonders with this

I got a new job as a cash in transit operator and a lot of people definitely are thinking of robbing me and I can sense it immediately, when I look back they start to fear me. I always play Armor of Light and Glory as well just in case bullets start flying, but so far I’ve been safe.

16 Likes

The armor of glory making you bulletproof? That’s awesome. I didn’t know that

1 Like

I’m not so sure but I always feel safer, the shielding really protects me because I can often see the greed in people’s eyes when they see me load and unload cash. Usually I can sense the feeling immediately like a rush and when I look back at them I can see a look of fear on their eyes.

Since I’m on a 12-14 hour shift I can’t wear heavy plates or a helmet so I have to rely on this and the Armor of Light and Glory just in case.

12 Likes

Does anyone know when the store will take orders? When you go to check out the system informs you it’s not taking orders right now. Shame, I would love to have this.

1 Like

It’s still closed and don’t know when it’s going to be open. There is protection v1 sigil somewhere that you can use. It’s the same as this but this one just updated with few things. Like empathic shielding. And tours wave. And transmute negative energy to become your energy fuel.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. I’ll see if I can find it.

1 Like

Hello ,

I’m looking for Shielding tag 2.0 to order/buy but in Sapien shop is out of the stocks , is any other site where is available to buy ?

Thank you ! :hibiscus:

1 Like

I wonder if we will get a 3.0 version as NFT in SapienShop?

5 Likes