Choosing a new tag, looking for opinions

So I’m deciding to get another tag, having some trouble deciding between the Shielding Protection, IPF or the tag of the Magi. I plan on getting all eventually and they all feel like they’d have a good synergy together.

Looking for opinions/experiences of others of which tag might be best. (I know im ultimately the one who chooses, but its interesting to see others opinions)

Hi there :wave:

At the moment the shop is closed, due to shipping problems with the Pandemic.

For opinions check the official threads, or use the search function…

Anyway info below,

Since the tags are quite different, it really comes down to your personal preference.
What do you want /need more? Protection? If so, go for the shielding. You can read more below

Do you want to develop Psychic abilities? This can go from being able to see, hear, or just even feel things deeper /being more intuitively guided … To an extent of moving objects or having precognition… It depends, if so go for the IPF

If you want to store energy and be able to use it during the day, go for the Magi really :blush:

All in all, it will really come down to preference at the end. Or your primary goal…

As I’ve mentioned, the shop is closed, but you have IPF audio at Gumroad.

As for the others, there are plenty of protection audios, just as energetic ones, really…
Check, for example, the Magi has this effect and many more, but this way you can feel one of the things it does.

3 Likes

Shielding protection first.
Be protected first, and develop your abilities with time.

9 Likes

Hello.
What dog-tags do you already have?
Such information would help us share our thoughts …

4 Likes

i agree!

if i were you, i would go:

• shielding / intercession / ‘alien’ intercession of your affinity / fearlessness
  • subconscious limits removal
  • best path in life / enhanced glory (reach for the stars) / sacred flower
3 Likes

I had two best path in life fields, one with matchmaker and one with intercession. also one Reach for The Stars.
I would not reccomend You Reach for The Stars if You are unsure what You want from life, and/or You tend to change Your mind often (was the case with me)
I would go for Best Path in Life since it seems like the most overpowered field, imagine if everyone have the Best Path in Life the world would kinda sourt out itself
Shielding could be a good choice too

6 Likes

It depends on what your goals are and what you want to achieve. It is very important…
You put 2 dog-tags to choose from …
And while Subconscious Limits Removal is on sale, I will recommend it as the main and MAIN dog tag …

It is this dog-tag that opens and clears the subconscious, removes the obligations from the personality … Of course, just wearing it is not enough. Although sometimes you need to stop and analyze your inner world

Money, relationships, inner freedom, easy life, health, character, self-realization and many others. These are your individually inflamed needs and desires. Look into your inner world and drag out your most desired goals and your toughest problems at the moment.

If there is a setting like “I’ll never succeed” (as an example).
If there are attitudes like: “If I do not achieve anything in life, then they will laugh at me all my life / I will become a failure / lose friends, etc.”

Are you afraid of loneliness, big money, changes, big changes in life, change yourself, relationships, take responsibility for everything, be rejected, become poor, failure, higher powers, death, God, lose control, be obsessed, lose yourself ??

Agree, there are a lot of such installations / blocks. You have your own reality and you need to adjust your individual needs.
This dog-tag neutralizes the feeling of sacrifice and it adds awareness …
Relieves certain fears of restriction.

these are just sketches. Act as it feels right. We are all interested in your success here. And each of us has our own logic …

4 Likes

My main focus would be energy work, and/or reiki. A few reasons: to help family(my brother has retinitis pigmentosa), energy work is fascinating to me and I had a fairly strong reaction to reiki when I was younger.

Pretty much every effect from these 3 tags would help in some way.

I have the best path tag and the chakra growth tag(had to stop wearing this one for a bit as I had stuff to work through). As a side note ive used the subconscious beliefs removal audio for the past year or so.

1 Like

with this formulation of the situation, it is definitely Magi :)

You yourself answered your own question.

If you have servitors, with the help of Magi, you will strengthen both yours and their work :)

2 Likes

I did not know that about the shop, thats sad but understandable. I work in a print shop, even we’ve had issues with some orders getting lost. But thank you for the info.

The more i introspect, i feel like that may just be the right answer as well. Ive made use of the card system, specifically the Energy Expansion one, i dont like using it very often as i usually feel pretty drained while its active.

Ive heard of servitors, but never really dove into information about them. More to research :smile:

1 Like

I would take IPF.
You can wear it forever and still make some gains. It an amazing field

5 Likes

Hi Philip,
Not to spam here, but can you tell about your experiences with the IPF tag? Would really appreciate. Asking for a friend here, not on the forum.

Many thanks!

I agree, magi is a true game changer… Especially if you want to listen to a lot of fields

3 Likes