Sapien Shop

For me in the US, it has taken from 2-weeks from the date of ordering all the way to 1.5 months. I think it all depended on the vendor (teespring and now a new vendor), shipping delays/delivery delays based on Covid related lockdowns, etc. Thankfully, nothing has gone missing for me. The only time Teespring messed up was when they sent me the Glory/Reach for Stars tag instead of the much cheaper happiness tag … Well, I for sure did not complain on that one :smiley:

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer do you use it?

Quite recently, people asked me about this dog-tag. To which I replied that I did not plan to buy it. His idea is completely different from my worldview … But BPIL is mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do! I wear it along with my gazillion tags lol… But by nature I am driven, and aggressive when it comes to my goals, almost to a fault, so hard to evaluate the exact impact. And BPIL is the one tag I do not have haha…(and Combat one from Dream’s older listings).

7 Likes

Yes…
Judging by your amazing experience, which you tell us so generously, I have no doubt about it :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Where’s the new shop, I want tags!

2 Likes

This is the new shop. It is temporarily closed due to some shipping-related issues. Hopefully, it will be back up soon!

8 Likes

Waiting for the shop to open be like:
tenor

18 Likes

Me toooo i just checked :persevere:

7 Likes

Me three :weary:

5 Likes

fo’

1 Like

Fee fi fo fum
The Sapien shop has again begun!

Jk i wish :’)

8 Likes

You got my hopes up! :cry: (haha)

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo Do you think it is now safe to receive orders in Europe?

I have no money yet to order but still!

1 Like

Well… some orders still just… never arrived anywhere. And we’ve had to give many refunds and those are still processing. So, still can’t open.

14 Likes

Where are most “lost” items being reported? Maybe prevent shipping to those areas for the time being.

2 Likes

I think that the shipping issue, is now everywhere

all places out of the USA.
as soon as it flies out, it disappears lol.

and then randomly decides to appear at the buyer’s house months after.
In fact we have refunded people and they got their items after even.
That’s just too problematic for a small business and with maintaining customer trust.
Now technically, we are doing everything right and shipping the product.
Nothing else we can change to make it work better.

24 Likes

@SammyG how long after ordering when people start demanding refunds?
@Zen is a good question. Strangely, the USPS tracking is pretty clear about where orders are stopping.

After the problems started, and when Sapien’s store was stopped, I made (from another manufacturer) 4 orders on Shineon + (once I received another person’s order. Shineon quickly responded and sent it again).

Yes, the delays are big. But all orders have reached the Baltics…

3 Likes

A few weeks ago I checked, and my order that I received on December 30 was still available to the shipping carrier, that is UPS.