Emotionally hurt. Mean people encounters. Field suggestions please?

Today I encountered an unreasonably rude person on the bus. They were very mean.
I am hurt by their words yet I am also ashamed of own reaction. Like, why do I choose to react if it’s not, apparently, about me? Am I enlightened or what?
This emotional pain also causes physical aches and unease. I can’t sleep.
I would love to hear your suggestions, which field should I use?
Thank you.

6 Likes

Try either:

Crucible of stored trauma
Internal alchemical crucible
Emotional release

Or

Brain massage from teespring
Muscle massage from spa days
Internal alchemical crucible
Emotional release

7 Likes

Will do<3

2 Likes

Hi Jen. The description to the crucible of stored trauma is ‘Works on physical trauma areas not too much mental, as that is a whole other approach.’
So apparently it’s for physical injury-like pain?

1 Like

The love fields (such as Divine Love, Unconditional You) might help too. Memories of Joy could be uplifting. The Inner Pillar of Power comes to mind as well.

3 Likes

I suggested it because you said that, leads me to believe it isn’t the first time

The other thing is, I believe at least - physical and emotional are interconnected. When we get a massage, some people cry for instance. It’s because trauma can be stored in the muscles as well as other parts of the body

3 Likes

Right, I see. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello Ali , Im sorry for what you experienced… Hope you can feel better to do your craft.

This is a mini stack that i find useful :pinching_hand: : hope it is for you .

Try the fields in this order. :face_with_monocle:

3 -4 times or until you stop feeling the bennefit of the relief. :shield:

All the time you need this one. :sob: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Then try to use this : 2 - 3 times can bee a good start. or untill you feel the relief needed

With this blend you may feel a lot better. :chains: :fireworks: :bird:

Sooo… Ganbare ganbare :muscle:

Unrecognized Item , Click to inspect

You finded: Old Magical Shield .

7 Likes

This is so sweet of you Baki :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, I’m going to try this!!

Do use Nullify/Amplify astrological effects. It’ll definitely take care of such situations. If you can buy, do get Navagraha Homam
Even if you don’t believe in astrology (I didn’t until I used them back in 2020), you’ll get the good results of this

3 Likes

I love your take on it. I appreciate it xx

1 Like

Try The Essence of Mantras and The Bushman Medicine as well! I think it will release all of what you mentioned. Great suggestions above as well.

6 Likes

I had a problem with rude persons but in online forum and made me very bad too.
If you have any of these try them:
Microkinesis, My Personal emotional and mental supporter and Shamanic medicine blend.

1 Like

Tell more about the episode you had.
Talking about it’s good.

Emotional Alchemy &
Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy
(Pro tip: press down on emotional alchemy whilst hearing entwining worlds of beauty & joy)

Emotional Alchemy’s description quite literally matches your entire scenario :butterfly:

May your heart soon be released from its aches :slightly_smiling_face:

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

This brings emotional pain, heartbreak etc to the surface to be dealt with. Sorry you ran into a jerk off.

Knight warrior mindset is an awesome choice if you have it, has aura repair as well as the mindset to assert yourself and take command

I also would recommend The Outlook Retrainer and maybe this one

4 Likes

Nullify negative astrological and planetary effects
Repel negativity
Attract love
Love gravitation wave
Empath shielding
Torus weaved respect (paid audio)
Self respect (paid audio)