I have recently become a Targeted Individual/Gangstalked

If this is actually a thing (i’m not undermining your claim as it could be true), then it’s no doubt a government psy-op aimed at random citizens as a trauma/torture experiment sort of like the MK Ultra mind control experiments. I suggest you add Justice For All to your stack as well as the Intercession fields, Essence of Faith and Prayer, and Essence of Mantras. I’d also be willing to make you a free item with my Sword In The Stone item maker NFT if you want. If so PM me and we can arrange that.

Also, Dr Virtual 7 has audios specifically for TI and Gangstalking. As bizarre and unbelievable as it sounds, there are simply too many claims of this that I feel it could be true.

7 Likes

Just so I understand you better, is there a good reason why you can’t move?

6 Likes

It’s the first time I heard about something like this.
I can’t even grasp how you would feel, living like that.
I hope someone here can help you. Be strong.

5 Likes

Ok, so for those asking, I am definitely trying to move from my location into a new residence. I’m hoping that this is just an isolated experience with the people around me but the precision of how they do it leads me to believe it is much more than petty irritated bullies. Some of the things I experienced are so bizarre it comes straight out of a movie. Many times throughout the day and night I find myself asking “is this really my life right now?”

My life was very much normal and from my understanding nothing like this was going on. It didn’t start until this new roommate moved in and everything changed from there. I used to occasionally watch videos of people that claimed to be TI’s/gangstalked and would always have this conclusion that they might just be highly paranoid or mentally unwell. But having experienced this first hand I can say with 100% certainty this stuff is absolutely happening to me. The coincidences are just too overt and too constant to be random. They’re always synced to my behaviors exactly and precisely. I know what my life was like before and how it is now to know there is a major difference especially when I’m at home. I live in a quiet working class neighborhood so I’m noticing what is happening very clearly. Outside of this I feel “okay” but I recognize that the point is to induce paranoia, fear and hopelessness. Due to the nature of this kind of stalking they know it would seem unwise to tell anyone this is going on because it’s absolutely unbelievable. I can’t even fathom it myself most days so I keep it to myself. I want to tell people I’m close to but it’s a double edged sword and I honestly don’t want my loved ones involved because I don’t know how powerful the source of this harassment is and I don’t want it to carry over to them. Whoever is responsible is not doing this stuff randomly…this is a system and they know how to do what they do very well.

To everyone who replied I appreciate you not calling me crazy because I know it sounds crazy…it is crazy. I just wanted somewhere to vent because keeping it inside with no validation whatsoever is difficult no matter how strong I try to be. I’m thankful to have an open minded community where even if you’re not quite sure about it, I can still be heard.

I do have DrVirtual’s TI mp3’s and have been looping them today. I’m hoping to move soon and find peace of mind. Justice For All & Sword of St Michael have also been in rotation. @Gnosticmedic27 i’ll send you a PM shortly. Thank you!

17 Likes

The tag alone if someone trying to mess with you it can bounce back to them. Have you tried making the item?

1 Like

Let me tell you a result that I got from it.

It was 2 months ago. I went to buy some food. And there was a lady that wanted to talk to me so badly. Me on the other hand very shy and I don’t want to talk.

So she just reaching to me and asking me some weird question. That I didn’t even like. And I just straight up ignoring her and wish her to go away. A minute after that I can feel that she is very nervously like she just trying to look for something and then slowly moving away from me and leaving the store. And I thought. Damn that was quick. Was it from my wish? Or this sigil protection. And then I smiled and think hmm. This probably from the fear inducement from the sigil. And all I know after I ignored her question. Her eyes. She looked scared. That’s all I can describe. She just looked so scared and moving away from me
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

The lady back away slowly like this

9 Likes

That’s what I’ve gathered from anecodotal reports, it doesn’t seem like physical danger, moreso just fear inducement and mind games. Maybe add Divine Love? I feel like love audios are a good counter to that to type of harrassment.

3 Likes

Good for you. So, when you find yourself wondering the questions you’re wondering (“Is this really my life right now?”), it would be really (really, really, really–Am I making my point? :wink: ) beneficial for you not to join in on whatever they’re doing to terrorize you.

NO, this isn’t “your life” right now. And I don’t say this to minimize what you’re experiencing. I say this to point out to you that what you’re experiencing–whilst important and grabbing of your attention–isn’t your “life,” just a small piece of a much bigger picture. And, since you’re in the process of moving, it’s a temporary piece of your life. This means, as the wise Persians used to say, this too shall pass.

And, when you think about it.from a rational point of view (and isn’t a little rationality welcome in this situation? :slight_smile: ) this really isn’t about you. This is about this place, the apartment located above a mosque, frequented by your new room-mate and the shopkeeper below. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time BUT you are taking steps to change that.

I mean, doesn’t it make sense (and isn’t “sense” another wonderful addition to this stew at this time? :wink: ) that the reason why they might be doing this is to get you to leave so that one of their buddies from the mosque can move in, in your place, and hang out with them all? (Can you tell I’m in the “isolated experience” camp? What else would it be? Oh, I’m also an Occam’s Razor fan.)

As I said (and, yes, it’s easier to say than to do, but it’s really something I’ll encourage you in; you can do this) don’t join them by terrorizing yourself. Be steadfastly in your own corner. When you start wondering (no matter how justified you might be) start to get into the habit of saying to yourself. “No, I will not terrorize me. What else can this [whatever you’re wondering] be instead?” and talk yourself into that perspective until such time as you can get into a new place even if it’s temporary.

I think a friend above recommended St. Michael’s Sword and I agree. St. Michael is the general of God’s Armies. He’s not one for sitting on a cloud, plucking on a harp and he’s awesome to have on your side.

ETA: St. Michael is super-accessible, even if he’s not part of your practiced tradition. In fact, no one needs the mandala to call upon him (but it’s so cool that we do). You can just call upon him, as simple and plain and straight-from-the-heart as you like. Anything along the lines of “St. Michael, I ask that you walk with me today and protect my person, my possessions and my affairs from all forms of evil–known and unknown to me” or more elaborate, if you wish. He’s there, whether you “feel” him or not.

16 Likes

I have to remake the item but it’sa good idea to do that right away! Your story about that lady is very curious Imogen…I guess you can say it works. Either that or your ignore game is super strong!

@WellBeing thank you for the shift in perspective!

6 Likes

You’re much, much stronger than they (or you) recognize. You’ve got this!

7 Likes

So I have started using Curse/Spell removal since last year. Homam/Yagna stack (Maoshan had posted) and getting into religion more to feel protected by the divine and mostly Lord Vishnu as he’s the ultimate protector in Hinduism (very religious family so its ingrained from childhood). I feel much better than before. No evil/energy can stand in front of Lord Vishnu. He protects his devotees with all his might. I chant Vishnu Sahasranamam every evening. (It’s like my multi vitamin)

Not a hinduism propaganda post. Just expressing what works for me. Also another thing I noticed is when these evil forces are the strongest I feel lethargic towards religion and towards worshipping Lord Vishnu. So if you feel disconnected from the Divine suddenly when you’ve been a believer all your life and all things are becoming a mess in your life, it’s usually a sign someone is attacking you with these unnatural energies. So you have to be alert/vigilant and protect yourself

12 Likes

That’s also why I keep using my sigil protection 24 hr on me. To keep bad juju away from me

I been neglecting it from using it. 4 days ago I took it off. At night this negative spirit trying to mess with me.

Around 3 am. We called it kuntilanak in here. She woke me up. Trying to do something on me but I think my servitors doing it’s job from making sure she can’t enter my house.

Been using it again. And I feel protected. Like these lower entity can’t mess with me

5 Likes

I read your posts on that thread. You inspired me to create one of my own :innocent: (im a little lazy so have to get the printout tomorrow)

I’m guessing shielding protection 3.0 will be even more powerful and is the answer to this problem

3 Likes

That 3am time yes… I feel particularly sensitive during that time too. It’s a powerful time.

I feel even fields like De-Inhibitor etc help. They deal with entities.

But for psychic protection against real people, Shielding Protection helps

7 Likes

Use the closing field before going to bed.

3 Likes

That happened this morning. I felt off, but I was like I’ll go ahead and skip the practice I’ve done every morning for the past few weeks. Should not have skipped…

3 Likes

I’ve reached post number 10/19 and I paused to post/add this: I’m going to say that your situation isn’t great, I believe you but yeah, it does sound crazy, so I get why you wouldn’t tell others, especially your loved ones about this; I would suggest to try all the methods/solutions that have been mentioned; be strong and I’m sure you’ll get through this, try not to let it bother you.
I wish you success in all your endeavors and may All That is Good Bless You!

1 Like

I’ve had something similar happen and psychic attack is very real. For those that don’t believe such a situation can exist… just imagine a group of people as clever, organised and powerful as Dream/Sapien? Only they’re horrible.

It takes time to disentangle but best to find a way to physically move homes so at least you don’t have to be in the same environment. Try etheric cord cutter, chakra clearing and loop repel Negativity whenever you’re at home.

6 Likes

Does uncle sam target individuals outside of their country too?

2 Likes

Follow the links back and send your spiritual allies on the offense. I just did a ritual last night with a couple of folks for this purpose.

7 Likes