I got cursed on youtube commentary section!

So because I posted a laughing emoji on a comment on a youtube video someone Said som nasty words, i believe it was meant to be a curse.

How do I react to something like this?
It was of my belief that he was joking with the comment.

1 Like

What’s everything that’s not a curse?

3 Likes

Everytime somebody sends you negative suggestions/energy it is something like a “curse”.

Maybe by not taking it seriously?

Your reply doesn´t indicate any negative impact in your life, aside from your anxiety of it being a curse.

So from what I can see at this moment it´s YOU that allows and feeds this negative suggestion/energy.

Don´t give that person/group your power like that.

3 Likes

Not everything is a curse. :joy:
Curse it to harm, to injure something.

1 Like

I know. :wink:

1 Like

By blessing them with loving-kindness and spiritual evolution, from your heart.
Three benefits: 1. The positive vibrations you emit will transmute any possible non-benevolent energy sent by them. 2. By blessing them you get blessed yourself. 3. Their behavior might change for good.

That’s why the sacred teaching of returning hatred with love.

5 Likes

from what book is that pic?

1 Like

Maybe buy curse removal, we all have generations of curses to remove but then move on. Sammy has a good thread about how belief can make things worse

4 Likes

Ha ha, I have this book from which this picture is from :blush:

@Kaworu02

5 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ

2 Likes

I think you are fine, some people curse all the time, for some it is almost like a sport, anyway, there is a free shield from Captain, plus there are a ton of techniques to defend yourself, like the one mentioned by @noOne.

Also people say all sorts of bad words, including putting curses and bad energies on themselves, like wishing they were dead and all sorts of low/bad vibe words, so I would not worry about random keyboard warriors lol.

Just a sec.

1 Like

I do this but mostly cause yes, when you’re cursed you feel all anxious and this basically allows me to let go really fast. We aren’t alone in this world and only a few people are enemies you must defeat. Everyone else is gone with a thought and a wink. That’s my experience.

I’ve only done this after some street witch grabbed my hand and said some stuff. Anxiety didn’t last long after I prayed to bless her.

Some random dude from the streets (could have been a drug addict, dealer, secret policeman or just some bored dude) made me nervous and after a lot of reflecting on it, my mind automatically changed what the encounter meant. If only we had more time to process what happens to us :roll_eyes:

In this case I don’t remember if I blessed him, I just wanted to understand what happened. Then, my memory of the encounter changed. It moved from the center of my mind’s screen to the left side, and a light was falling on the guy as if he was an angel. I saw him as a teacher. Realized I had judged him and that judging is always a choice, happens unconsciously but I still chose to do it. The judgement released and I don’t know…got blessed by it.

Ok enough. Point is, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Just say “ch’aim” and don’t be a dick back.