Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil

:muscle: :muscle: :+1:

15 Likes

This field is great, even though it tires me out pretty quickly. I think, a sub-field of shielding :shield: protection would really complement the sigil properly. So that, the subordinates with their petty issues doesn’t overwhelm and influence you.

The confidence and social enjoyment part is the most enjoyable part for me. :grin:

2 Likes

I never felt this aspect with the field (or otherwise), thinking of others as subordinates :sweat_smile:

To me shielding is, though not added, still sort of implied and I even use it that way - people who want to do harm often are opportunistic and choose victims based on their impression, e.g. how they walk, how they carry themselves, do they look weak.

10 Likes

No, but you must have some juniors at your work. And the power distance is way too much in Asian continent. For example, if I have lunch with my juniors, people gossip about it that i don’t have much self respect lol.

Yes, you are right about that. The weaks are often picked up due to their mindset and body language.

4 Likes

Ah okay, understood!
That’s definitely not like that where I live, it’s a much more supporting environment, so I didn’t think of it :sweat_smile:

Besides, in a few years those juniors may be the “rising stars”, you never know :)

5 Likes

Recently on the forums, an old Sapien psychic shielding sigil was shared (with Dream’s blessing, of course). You could try it and see if it provides what you’re looking for to compliment the Confidence, Dominance, & Authority sigil.

The thread for the Psychic Mental Shielding sigil is here:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I used it today in my workplace. It was so much different from the regular days. There were some chaos but i was calm and relaxed. Like nothing affected me at all. And managed everything with ease and peace. At the end of the day, I was tired. I couldn’t take the energy of it as I’m very sensitive to energy.

Both this and confidence dominance sigil have multiple sub fields. I’m sure I can’t use both. I’ll be dead tired and won’t be able to focus.

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear it worked! I’ve not yet had any experience with the Psychic Mental Shielding sigil so I wasn’t sure how it’d play out.

There are other ways to tackle the fatigue issue, if you’d still like to keep the benefits of wearing both sigils items. I know of a few fields from other creators that are designed specifically for this, but in Sapien’s arsenal there are a few fields that pull energy from the environment to energize you that I think might help. Do you have any experience with any of these?

Audio Fields:
Environmental Energy Accumulator
White Light Waves
The Orgone Accumulator
The Mana Circuits (Super Charged)

There also these Tags which are worth considering:
Ring of the Magi / Pendant of the Magi
Advanced Unlimited Energy

I’m also thinking an Energetic Support Servitor would be able to address your energetic fatigue rather skillfully. Do you have any experience with any of Sapien’s servitors?

9 Likes

people would get scared of me when I was using this field :confused:

5 Likes

For how long have you been using it?

1 Like

for two or three months, after one month people would not even look me in the eye lol

5 Likes

Has your confidence increase too? Or people respect you? I wonder what the authority do

1 Like

Well I already was quite confident so I didnt feel that part much, people respect incerased big times maybe too big. But I have ben hearing for years that I have face of a criminal lol so maybe combined with this field it gave such effects. Authority well its like Your example to people and if You say something people tend to agree more often.

8 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

I’m using it from 2 weeks odd and same is happening with me lol… even my cousins elder to me aren’t looking into my eyes lol and yes. I went out today with my friend and i was making flawless Eye contacts :relieved:… But that people kinda getting scared…i don’t know if they are scared or not but yes they are just not looking at me often

2 Likes

Were you smiling a nice, warm, welcoming smile that engaged your eyes as well as your mouth as you were making your flawless Eye contacts?

Human beings are social animals (emphasis on the latter part, for this conversation). One of the first things that we all do upon meeting someone is sort them into “Friend?” or “Foe?”–“Is this person here to help me or to attack me?” This is hard-wired into our nervous system.

As you change up your vibrational/energetic signature, you’re going to want to change up the way you are in this world to communicate the person you want to be in this world.

For example. Let’s say Tom has lived a life in the background. He’s been shy but pleasant, gets along with everyone, tries not to ruffle anyone’s feather as he lives his life. As a result, people like Tom but they tend not to notice him. He’s in the background. Because he’s in the background, people have decided he’s no “foe” and is often a "friend "

When Tom uses a field such as this, this field brings Tom out of the background and into others’ awareness in a new, empowered way. This is a “Pay attention to me!” field, right?

As a result, people start paying attention to Tom (the field is doing jts job) and they have to make their decision all over again because this isn’t the Tom they once knew. And because this isn’t the Tom they once knew, part of their decision is likely to include a “What’s Tom up to?” piece that they’re going to want to figure out first.

So, Tom’s going to have to change up the way he used to behave to let them all know that he’s still much the same good guy that they’re familiar with, just embracing his power. Which might mean Tom.will have to smile more (because flawless Eye contact from a strong being without some warmth often just comes across as a threat) or be more friendly first or be quick with a joke to put people at ease.

tl;dr: When you change up your vibrational/energetic signature, you’re usually going to have to change how you’re used to behaving in the world. Sammy talked a lot about this (particularly around the issue of the Matchmaker pendant that is longed for here. People were getting the changes with that pendant. The pendant was working. However, it seems quite a number of wearers didn’t change up their behaviors to be the person that they had become, so they didn’t recognize the results that they had been getting. Enough of them complained to Team Dream and the pendant was pulled from the product line-up).

9 Likes

Ofcourse i was… Like It was a really good convo… But the only thing is some people are not even looking at my face😂. The biggest compliment i had ever received in the past was for my smile anyways so i always keep a smile…a good smile and at reqd time lol on my face.

1 Like

I wore an item charged by this sigil for quite a while last year, but I had to stop using it. I really liked the confidence, increased sociability, and authority fields, but the dominance part was just WAY too strong. If I could find a way to filter out the dominance affects, I’d probably start using this again.

6 Likes

For me, this stealth worked in an extraordinary way, and I definitely consider that each article has its particular objective and purpose and should not be modified, trust is extraordinary and on occasion I have noticed dominance and I have managed to handle this point with assertiveness, tbh one allows how to handle the power of stealth and not stealth dominate you, is my humble opinion. A dominate hug for everyone !!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :grin: :grin: :grin:

9 Likes

hey dont say that loud we dont want Dream to nerf the field :D in some situations/places its good to be more dominant

4 Likes