Healing Attunement

You can simply listen to energy clearing afterwards and it would disperse any energies you caught on to. Running crystallization energy throughout your entire being and focusing on clearing any energies would work as well.

6 Likes

Where would I find it…what you are talking about…
Would Chinese salt cleanse of dream seeds work?

That audio would work or Energy Clearing .

Crystallization energy from the course…

3 Likes

Ok…thank u…understood…
:blush:
:heart:
:pray:

1 Like

What is distant healing?

When you do healing on someone that is not in front of you, through meditation and focused intention using your awareness hands, or directing the healing energy with your mind.

3 Likes

Thank you…

2 Likes

Hello,
I have few questions regarding the course and healing in general :pray:

Im physiotherapist and at the beginning of the year started helping my close friends and family using HEALING and PAIN CONTROL from sapiens cards. In some time I was able to do it without using the cards. Left Hand heals, right Hand controls pain. Some People advised me to heat up my hands using White candle Flame, also moving my Hand throught flame from time to time during healing to get the negative energies of me.

I think it works, but sometimes I feel tired, headache, some pain or other negative things after healing other People.

I would like to improve my skills and be better at healing, so my goal is buying the course to improve my energy sensitivity and healing in general.

1. is the technique correct using White candle flame and puting hands on my “patients” and then starting the healing?

2)is it safe to do for me long term from time to time? (some muscular troubles are faster healed this way than using common physiotherapy practises)

1. will healing get me tired or is there a way of doing it safely? (course healing)

4)is it ok the ask for money from clients after healing? Or is it bad from the “universe perspective” and should be Done for free? I am using it curently for 2 of my close clients with intention to help, dont ask them for money, but in the future, I cant pay my bills by only good feeling about helping someone (if you understand what I mean)

I would like to implement healing more into my physio arsenal, but I dont know how will my body respond in long run, if I dont get sick or sth.

Thank you anyone for your responses,

F.

4 Likes

Definitely look into the shielding tag or the sigil here in the forums bro!

3 Likes

Hello a question to @SammyG: When I say Start Healing how long can I use that ability? And nowhere in the course or here ive found how to stop it? Should I say Stop healing? Thank you!

You can use it for as long as you focus on it.

And yes, you stop it by saying stop healing. If you don’t say it, it just stops on its own after a while of losing focus on it and the stream already flowing through your whole body.

@SammyG thank you for your answer. I have discovered one more thing:
I activate Crystalisation and than i close the fingers of both my hands in a fist with the thumbs on the side of the first finger, the other fingers where the palm of the hand begins. As you told in the Enerycourse videos the energy from the enviroment flows from the fingers to the arms and the inside of the body, so i use that logic and it seems very clear effect of the energy. I feel it more to my control. Do you second that or do I do something unnatural?

Second: I built the psychic protection sigil on one of my neodym magnet generators. The feeling is amazing.Do you agree with the idea?

Thank you for your time, your effords and attention!

1 Like

that wasnot the best idea for wearing. very overwelmed. i suggest the sigil on sth else. but perchaps that what i built will be with enviromental benefits. so i ll leave it.

hey guys,
regarding the two attunement fields - does it mean we will not be needing to listen to them again after having done the attunement at least once? or would it benefit us, i.e. make our connection to the healing enery sources stronger?

3 Likes

I appreciate your question a lot! I had the same one just yesterday.

2 Likes

In the course? Only 2.

2 Likes

Does anyone have experience with using the healing energy from the course to heal mental/emotional/energy blockages or is it limited to the physical only?
Going to start the course soon, curious about how potent it is.

1 Like

I’ve been using this energy for 8 months now, idk if it gets stronger the more you use it but it feels way more effective than before and more noticeable. Sometimes I use it instinctively on people, I had to train myself to stop. When I use it my heart feels weird and I feel unemotional or pure I guess you would call it, and I think depending on however bad the condition the thing that I’m healing is in the more intense the energy is… it feels like it’s blasting out of me. I know this isn’t how the energy is supposed to be use but there was also A point where I was using the energy to escape, like if I was under a lot of pressure or stress I would just hide away and imagine the energy flowing through me, which I stopped cause sometimes people would be mad at me and I would use the energy on myself and they wouldn’t be mad at me anymore, but sometimes I deserve to be mad at, so I stopped. I think when I use the energy people just see me as healer.

4 Likes

planning to get the course soon

just a question,
if i need to use the Healing , can i just play the attunement first since it will take weeks before i can use it if i follow the audio fields schedule

like, day 1,2,3 - Healing Attunement

then day 5, ill follow the field schedule normally

1 Like

I would highly recommend you the guidelines in the course: 3 days listening, 2 days break.

With that schedule, you’re done in 25 days

Days 1 2 3 body primer
Days 6 7 8 energy sensitivity
Days 11 12 13 healer primer
Days 16 17 18 become the healer
Days 21 22 23 crystallization

So after day 18 you are the healer

4 Likes