Possesion Or maybe just a normal dream

I think I might have gotten possessed twice or maybe they were just dream but i am not sure so yeah let me explain

First time- i was sleeping and i felt scared in my dream (idk iwas in dream) out of nowhere in my dream I kind of waked up
The posture of mine was same like when I sleep
Idk why I felt scared I just started chanting Lord krishna s name( indian God)
Just after that I felt like I could only move my hands but not my body like it felt “partially” out of my control
And it felt like there was someone else controlling my body
But as I tried to take back control I got it and i woke up into same posture as I was in my dream before
Let me tell this
When I say woke I mean just opened my eyes but there is a catch
Idk if I woke up or not cause at that time the same shit started from the beginning i.e not able to control my body and all those repeated identically
This happened again and again for around 4 times
And after that i woke I was really scared at that time

This was about 3 days ago

Complete same thing waking up in my dream and feeling scared startee chanting found myself in that shit again
But this time it was comparatively easier
And as soon as I try to get back control and it only happened once
Pls help i am using sapiens exorcism everyday
Let me repeat this all can be a dream maybe it resurfaced again because of the ptsd of that day as I am hella scared every night before I sleep after that I always sleep after using exorcism and other sap and sz audio
Do tell if it was just a dream or maybe more
And one more thing I have a book
bhagvad hota I feel energy coming from it whenever I hold it I always hug after my prayer
But just after the dream I just hugged it I think the energy were more intensely surging in this time
Btw I am hugging it even now because just half an hour ago I got the 2nd dream
Thx for giving me ur time :heart::heart:

Edit - I am also using sz new year new energy file everyday
Edit 2 - can it be sleep paralysis?

1 Like

Besides Exorcism, adding Angelic Intercession, Shielding, Aura Clearing and Cord Cutting fields should be very helpful, in case Its more than a dream.

1 Like

Is there anyway for me to know if it was a dream or more than that can u plz share the shielding one I can’t find it

1 Like

Also just search the forum for shielding or (keyword) shield; St. Michael s Mandala is also Very Powerful.

Also, this shield:

All the Best. :pray:

I’m very sleepy.

1 Like

Thxx btw can i use the same pendant i used for my servitor btw I always ask my servitor to shield myself before I sleep

1 Like

Idk, my friend.

1 Like