Strengthen yourself against Psychic Attacks before or after

Also there’s a lovely short lesson on psychic shielding in the course

12 Likes

Thank you yes!!

Course General Discussion

9 Likes

Good to have you back :grinning:

8 Likes

For protection purpose, I have had amazing results with Begtse btw.

There is one for sale at $395.

10 Likes

Thank you, i remembered that one but didnt know how to spell it haha i was gonna look it up today

6 Likes

If anyone is worried about Psychic attacks, and need an easy way of protection, try this little something I cooked up yesterday. This uses Sapien servitors, my own servitors and some other enlightened beings I work with - using energies from an unreleased Dream’s field that invokes the Goddesses.

• Take three breaths and center yourself
  • Visualize a downward facing triangle surrounding your entire body and energy system.
  • Now see the triangle filled with a golden-red light covering you
  • Now repeat the phrase - “Sekhmet Protection - Activate”

The shield should last 24-hours (or more in some cases).

79 Likes

That is so awesome!!!

Thank you Mao :heart:

14 Likes

thank you maoshan, this is very kind of you

15 Likes

Absolutely amazing. Prem is going to bliss out majorly!
@Premintarsia

Thanks, @Maoshan_Wanderer

13 Likes

I recently have been learning about this through subs of DrVirtual7. He has one called “Stop psychic attacks A.I hyper game theory”

I was going to look up psychic attacks up here on the forum and then you return with this post :+1::+1: Good to have you back!

8 Likes

Ah yes he has a few for that. Thank you

3 Likes

…or just wear the shielding tag :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

thank you! That works

6 Likes

It’s powerful, I felt a huge stream of energy.
And I feel good.

7 Likes

Wow your threads (I also follow the Abundance one😜) are elaborate and helpful, thank you for making them👍

2 Likes

My case is as follows, please would you help me out? Ik live in Turkey. Here people believe in the evil eye. I am a down to earth Dutch lady normally not really impressed by these things. My husband and I are public persons, meaning most people know us (running a succesfull business in town for many years already ) and we also are board members / chairmen of different associations. Once we found a curse written on a paper hided somewhere in our businessplace. Written in arabic and once translated we found out it meant they wanted us out of there. At that moment no worries, I even joked that when the right buyer would arrive we would ‘go out’ inmediately :) The other day I was discussing the evil eye with a Turkish friend. Here they say it often when something goes wrong but also when for example you have some fortune. They say that people can get jealous and even those negative energy vibes can harm you. Looking at it that way, I thought maybe I need to take a look at this because I am a sensitive person and for example I can feel a lot of misunderstanding, mistrust and jealousy of our staff members. I am sure there is also a lot of jealousy from other people. Now I see a huge list with all these possible fields which will be able to help with this, protect and relieve… the question is, which ones? After reading this, is there anything that comes up specifically? I am of course willing to try out one by one, but I would not want to give it to much attention either (I kind of believe that there is also energy feeding these things if you have to much attention or fear towards it). Thanks for your help, really appreciate the love in this forum of all those people wanting to help out. Warm greetings.

4 Likes

I don’t have this one partly because I have issues with crypto.com but this one sounds like it fits your protection goals.

Of course there are other options too but this one popped up first in my mind.

2 Likes

Hello,

Sorry about your situation.

This is exactly how a Psychic Attack starts… doubting, , weakening our innate power of protection which is not believing anything can harm us

And then you start believing and feeling anxious and nervous, suspicious etc

Next your mind is a wreck that havoc the rest of you

And then it spills out into your world, business, relationships etc

So when we feel there is something… there is something, the seed is already in the subconscious mind.

Thats why first you do a cleansing and releasing of what the mind and aura had absorbed. (Check a couple mention above on that part) not just you but also the house, and business. A full cleanse.

My quick recommendation for that would be the Exorcism rite then booted-bhoots, and black mirrored.

Then choose whatever you resonate for protection.

The hamsa as mentioned is great to buy if you can and just print it and keep it around.

And check the part to keep the vibration high and subconscious mind strong.

You dont have to use them all.

Just chose one of 2 from each option

Angelical Intercession or Vibration are one of my favorites

Also what Maoshan made for Us at comment #12 inthis thread.

4 Likes

Hello! Stack for your case:
1xCloaking Field
1xRepel negativity Version 2 from youtube
2x the grand jelaousy shield
2x positive power waves/and or Luck Audio

adjust when you see what happens.
also k2 Stone and the power of blarney stone (so you can communicate better)

100% Plasma Flower in 24/7 loop where you work and where you live ).

you can use all audios at minimal or lowest volume. esp. Plasma flower. it will not be heard from anyone, you can place a smartphone playing it in a cupboard in your office.

7 Likes

Hello sir,

Do you think if I meditate visualizing the process for someone else would work?

Thank you!!

This is very strong. Thanks for creating it

2 Likes