Help urgent

Feels like something is trying to get me if anyone here who is a powerful spiritual practicer could you please help me

2 Likes

Play this on loop

And

Or

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Is there anything for high powerful things not some low level beings

1 Like

What’s the best for that

1 Like

Still those

2 Likes

Booted Bhoots

New Release: Armor of Light and Glory

3 Likes

I put on angelic vibrations and at Michael, those other things are in my queue. I feel calmer now. Before i felt powerful vibrations all over my body and started feeling weak and scared do you know what that could have been?

1 Like

Maybe you were under a psychic/ aura attack

Strengthen yourself against Psychic Attacks before or after

1 Like

I’ll look into that in the morning. Thanks Luna, and also thank you @Captain_Nemo for creating these things that quite literally made me go from feeling almost dead to having strength and the ability to contact angels and other beings to help me. That’s actually amazing to think about and I just want you to know that you have probably saved countless lives and you should be fully aware of how appreciated you are.

3 Likes

I have the de inhabitor that would be good too right?

2 Likes

Well it is for de inhabiting :D. So if it’s really an active psychic attack I’d rather play fields like repel negativity (from dream seeds) and maybe use the empathic shielding mandala from instagram.

The fields that luna suggested are good too I just wanted to add these 2 things that could help.

and maybe use some extra environment fields that bring positive vibes.
The essence of burnt sage would be awesome too I guess

3 Likes

Why this specifically? Sometimes it isnt a psychic attack, more often than not, it is our ties to people that arent good for us. U easily create cords with people u meet,especially if u are an empath like me. Basically, if x person feels heavily one emotion, like anger, sorrow for example, it will affect u as well.
If u find this hard to believe I can PM u one extreme example that happened to me.
Use this 2-3 times a day, then see how u react, and increase use time.

2 Likes

Well idk I feel like I accidentally made some type of connection with a dark thing not a persons emotions

2 Likes

What are good audios to listen to in order to connect back to source or god? For a long time I’ve felt isolated from the universal creator which I guess can go by many names, but you know what I mean. Any audios or even mantras that I can recite to myself would be helpful. I just want to feel connected again, to myself and the universe.

1 Like

Depending on how you are using your names:

Be creative with the search engine, whilst you’re waiting for others to share their individual experiences.

3 Likes

Usually the mantra finds you.

My favourite (from feeling) is Arut Perum Jyoti.

1 Like

How will I know?

Just look for different mantras and try it out and stick with one that you like the most.

1 Like

It is true the mantra finds you, you just gotta be at a place to be found :slight_smile:

This is how i used to do it growing up not knowing much of them.

I would meditate asking for guidance and what would be the best mantra for “so and so aim”

Then id just type that on google “best mantras for so and so”

Would read through, would look how it sounds, would look what people says, would go through all the options, with open heart and then youd recognize which one wants you to chant it.

Sometimes i would be looking for something and one aiming to something totally different would start popping up every where i looked then i knew that was the mantra i needed next or to keep in my life.

Further on through meditations alone or other practices or with the guidance of different Masters etc

It gets easier and easier, also youtube etc

Hope that helps

1 Like