The Goddess Sekhmet Community-NFT

Invitations from the portals seem to be dropping these days!

Sekhmet, The Stone of Destiny, Ra…

Fire seems to be falling, and the gates are open

Sirians even…

The fire of Sekhmet’s breath soon as the sound was heard left an energizing spark, tears of gratitude and assurance, of all what was a push away from coming out, and from leaving once and for all.

I can’t help but Praise the Goddess!

Sa Sekhem Sahu. :heart::pray:

6 Likes

Eight-eight on the Rise :sparkles::lion::sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes!!!

It’s always the days leading up to it that feel the most intense!

This year, we are honored with the presence of the Stone of Destiny…
Favors of the Sanxing…
Amun-Ra…
The Goddess Sekhmet…

It’s a twirling thought how this year a connection would be an open portal, Presented year round and Raising its power right into where it’s coming from…

Miraculous!

3 Likes

PS,
We got Tuaoi along with too :star2: :fire: :crystal_ball: :star2:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

The Cosmos are vast… The interconnectedness of this universe sometimes leaves me speachless!

Inside and out ;)

A huge blessing… There are no more or less than 60 people experiencing this on Earth.

on earthhhh

We are beyond blessed…

4 Likes

A repost of this powerful shield created by Maoshan!

10 Likes

Thanks for reposting this! Good timing

3 Likes

Such a gem! Love how it goes through me! You could really feel the energies forming in a split second and going so deep onto you!

There must be a reason why Sekhmet NFT had us asking for a total purification of the body!

All thanks to Maoshan for creating this!

Yes! I relate!

3 Likes

I’ve seen this earlier today mentioned around the forums as well. To be honest, an awareness of a psychic attack is even more powerful than the presence of a one. It sends a message of having cultivated enough power that the system is able to recognize where the foreign energy is. The power, can always knock off the strongest of attacks. Commands its way out.

I’m glad to hear this came at the right time for you… And I wish no harm to fall on you from the most skilled of psychics to the walking by layman!

:warning::warning::warning::warning:

2 Likes

Yes! Totally. People can have their reasons and imagined aspirations out of this. Nothing that doesn’t retract after a day or two. The imagined powers must face the strength of the shields. Never passing through. :) :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

25 Likes

I love this nft.

8 Likes

Hello

Is there a separate group for reviews? I have not seen many reviews here.
If there is one can you please let me know?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Nope sir there isn’t, just the original group which is very personal for the original members, we don’t communicate on that group and we haven’t really since release

You guys are getting along just great though ;)

7 Likes

Hi,

Please check your Venly wallet and see if you are able to see Sekhmet NFT?

This is how mine shows in the wallet.
Other NFT Yggdrasil is showing fine.

1 Like

As long as it’s in your wallet
Like fancy AI verified (which yours is since) it’s in your wallet

You are good to go

Now spring/venly
is lazy and has messed with properly fixing some other NFTs from actually being in the wallet
But it’s ok because it’s like verified on this scan transaction site. I forgot the name

Oh and
Every time I ask why is it like that
They blame Spring,
Then Spring blames Venly
I would have kept going, I’m stubborn, but once Spring asked if I wanted a refund; so naturally that freaked me out so I realized it was time to hush.

You would think they’d be a bit more courteous. Especially considering how Dream brought in an absurd amount of business for them last year. Hmph! How rude

Sorry this really gets me going lol

1 Like

I have same problem , who is taking away are Sekhmet ???

:rage::triumph:

Up date : 3 days later

It’s solved after talking to customer service it’s back in the wallet :star_struck:

2 Likes

Within the first few mins of meditating with her, I had the urge to lick the back of my own palm like this, am I the only one, did anyone else get the urge!

2 Likes

Crystals associated with Sekhmet:

3 Likes