Remember together
Remember forever

:raised_hands::joy::raised_hands:

(They truly are though…)
:last_quarter_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

The Uraeus

Summary

In one of the many legends about one of the many battles of Set and Horus, the duellers always equalling each other’s action by reaction, a duel seeming to be ever-lasting. Set was simply impossible to destroy, in his home-field advantage of storms and battles. Only when Horus, in his moment of surrendering to his exhaustion and hopelessness of this infinite battle, scenes shifted. Focusing inward, he grew a Sun so bright on his head it was reminiscent of the long-lost Beloved Ra himself, not seen since the murder of Osiris by the self-acclaimed emperor Set. The Sun of Horus, blinding all the shadows of a withdrawing Set, in awe and confusion of the entrance of Ra, here, through Horus. The heroic child he became, the living image of the Pharaoh. Self-realised, being One with the All, being All as One. The Light could only grow in love, and the battle simply vanished, from the shift of perception, focus and intention. Horus and Set made peace by the night of the light, and long story short,
Set is still to this day joining Ra on his nightly travels,
Great in battles He is,
defending the Light from the chaotic pitfalls and darkness of Apep
while Ra’s barque continues it’s journey
Coming Forth and Passing Through

Sekhmet, as daughter of Ra, wears this Sun disk too, and now, so do you. By focusing inward, amplifying the Sun Disk over head, one be connected to the heroic Sekhmet’-source of infinite energy. The cobra Wadjet, rises, until it pierces through the forehead to full-circle around one’s Sun, forming the Uraeus. Over the all-watching eye, She will be watchful. The Serpent Goddess will spit Her fire on one’s enemies, before they’ be ever known or seen. Through all the infinite layers of existence known by the consultating and constellating Sun, through the primordial senses of the cobra. All threats are gone, wherever one may travel.

A Messenger of Ra (Book of Coming Forth By Day (Book of the Dead))

This boat was hewn of cypress wood seven arms in length, green as crystal tourmaline, strong as the voice of Ra. This world has spread itself before me, washed with natron and ambergris. I sail through stars silver as fishes. I am a messenger of Ra. What grace I’ve seen no man can know; green worlds fly from the mouths of Gods, ground and baked, red words rise like bread- a perfect food for dead men. Yellow stone in the sea, golden light among stars, I am a messenger of Ra whispering the secret of ages.
Set_speared_Apep
Set spearing Apep from Ra’s Barque in one’s nightly travels

10 Likes

Awesome and beautiful sensei! thank-you-thanking-you

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Invitations from the portals seem to be dropping these days!

Sekhmet, The Stone of Destiny, Ra…

Fire seems to be falling, and the gates are open

Sirians even…

The fire of Sekhmet’s breath soon as the sound was heard left an energizing spark, tears of gratitude and assurance, of all what was a push away from coming out, and from leaving once and for all.

I can’t help but Praise the Goddess!

Sa Sekhem Sahu. :heart::pray:

6 Likes

Eight-eight on the Rise :sparkles::lion::sparkles:

5 Likes

Yes!!!

It’s always the days leading up to it that feel the most intense!

This year, we are honored with the presence of the Stone of Destiny…
Favors of the Sanxing…
Amun-Ra…
The Goddess Sekhmet…

It’s a twirling thought how this year a connection would be an open portal, Presented year round and Raising its power right into where it’s coming from…

Miraculous!

3 Likes

PS,
We got Tuaoi along with too :star2: :fire: :crystal_ball: :star2:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

The Cosmos are vast… The interconnectedness of this universe sometimes leaves me speachless!

Inside and out ;)

A huge blessing… There are no more or less than 60 people experiencing this on Earth.

on earthhhh

We are beyond blessed…

4 Likes

A repost of this powerful shield created by Maoshan!

10 Likes

Thanks for reposting this! Good timing

3 Likes

Such a gem! Love how it goes through me! You could really feel the energies forming in a split second and going so deep onto you!

There must be a reason why Sekhmet NFT had us asking for a total purification of the body!

All thanks to Maoshan for creating this!

Yes! I relate!

3 Likes

I’ve seen this earlier today mentioned around the forums as well. To be honest, an awareness of a psychic attack is even more powerful than the presence of a one. It sends a message of having cultivated enough power that the system is able to recognize where the foreign energy is. The power, can always knock off the strongest of attacks. Commands its way out.

I’m glad to hear this came at the right time for you… And I wish no harm to fall on you from the most skilled of psychics to the walking by layman!

:warning::warning::warning::warning:

2 Likes

Yes! Totally. People can have their reasons and imagined aspirations out of this. Nothing that doesn’t retract after a day or two. The imagined powers must face the strength of the shields. Never passing through. :) :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

4 Likes

26 Likes

I love this nft.

8 Likes

Hello

Is there a separate group for reviews? I have not seen many reviews here.
If there is one can you please let me know?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Nope sir there isn’t, just the original group which is very personal for the original members, we don’t communicate on that group and we haven’t really since release

You guys are getting along just great though ;)

7 Likes

Hi,

Please check your Venly wallet and see if you are able to see Sekhmet NFT?

This is how mine shows in the wallet.
Other NFT Yggdrasil is showing fine.

1 Like