Psychic attacks or what

I need some help understanding something. I’m going to explain what happened. I was scrolling through the dark knight NFTs benefits list, and I clicked on the google doc it was inspired from. And at the bottom of it I see the sigil of a demon, and that the thing was blessed by a demon. Then a minute later I begin feeling intense pressure in my head, along with my heart racing. And I feel really strange strong sensations in my whole body, I played fields like exorcism, angelic intercession and all those types, and I felt some resistance, as if it was trying to stay attached. I still feel it attached to me. If anyone could help out I’d appreciate it.

Important: don’t go searching through the document unless you are psychically trained or protected

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @SammyG
I’m sorry for bothering but I really feel like I need some extra help right now

5 Likes

Oh, I think those are the docs by Vesteria, (KingMaker) it usually have energy and entities.

1 Like

Yea, but why do I feel so much pressure, like it’s trying to get to me?

1 Like

Because your body is probably resisting it, I mean unless you’re into occult and on the left-hand path, you won’t like his energy. Just use shielding if you’re worried.

3 Likes

Maybe this will help.

5 Likes

I’m using shielding, soul restoration and other clearing fields, they seem to be met with resistance, but slowly feel a little better, like a back and forth

2 Likes

Calling for Angelic Intercession, sending dragons

Healing Blessings and Love

8 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Whatever entities they are, they should be just fodder for the dragons.

1 Like

@Infinitecreators I removed the link to the doc you wandered upon. No one should be lead in that direction without warning.

7 Likes

I asked Royal Cobra and Goddess Sekhmet to help, and Philosopher Stone for high vibrational energy for you. Please keep us updated

5 Likes

Thanks, I listened to dragon experience and intercession, now I feel warm, I feel like they helped me

3 Likes

that’s a good idea

2 Likes

See if this helps? Or this

7 Likes

While the audios helped, after taking a nap I still feel something in my head/crown area lingering

1 Like

Invoking shield form of intercession

5 Likes

good Luck. print on a wall and enjoy!

3 Likes

Use Navigator of Awe to ward off any beings you feel around.

If you don’t have the audio, you can use the navigator image from the rune deck. (or a servitor with access to it)

2 Likes

Sorry where is this at? I don’t have the audio or a servitor with access

1 Like