Psychic attacks or what

I can’t purchase that at the moment lol
Also no I don’t have black panther
Skull?

1 Like

I used the fear virus removal tool, and vibration of divine love and they’re calming me down, but every time I play a field for clearing, I feel something in my energy body

1 Like

I sent him to you with another servitor.

what is that? I may require that myself.

use love-based audios; love graviton for example and direct it where entity is at.

Which filelds have you used?

2 Likes

I’m gonna send you the Orchid to add a mist to your aura and protect you as well.

1 Like

Thanks.
The fear virus removal tool by sorcery supreme, it was so far the most effective. I’ve used booted bhoots, de inhabitor, exorcism, the high pitched demonic removal, all three soul restorations, aura repair, and a couple others

3 Likes

Send it my way.

If that’s the case, you can use smart tap tapper also and focus on fear. I should take my own advice as well. But I don’t have much time on my hands sometimes.

There are high-pitched frequencies by Altona77 and Dr Virtual’s Daemon Slayer.

3 Likes

If anyone could send over some more shielding I’d appreciate it a lot, feel some more strange things also thanks to everyone who helped out.

2 Likes

Besides fields, try Mantras; call Kali Devi or Mahadeva (Shiva) or Chamunda Devi or Hanuman, repeat their Mantras for as long as needed (with enough Devotion/Focus, even 108 repetitions per mantra should already bring their help/favor; either one of those Deities could obliterate ANY demon); listen to their Kavacham as well.

4 Likes

I was tempted and looked at the doc, it is a safe sigil of a daemon from Lesser Key of Solomon. There is nothing to worry. :smiley:

Comics were heavily influenced by occult so the original person who created the project description and benefits must have brought in the original sigil of the daemon sharing the same character name in the comics.

Don’t worry!

Go through this thread and I agree with Sammy now more than before that believing in an entitity does more harm than good though I mentioned in the thread that in a place I lived earlier I had seen some dark apparitions.

Along with the Angelic Intercession stick to the video shared above by SoulStar33. You are safe and nothing to worry!

Hope you will feel better soon and keep us updated.

5 Likes

Thanks for the explanation man, but how would I explain the immediate feeling of pressure in my forehead, and a lot of negative energy in my root chakra and sacral? And then feeling some strong resistance when I played entity removal audios?

5 Likes

I don’t know it could be due to the other subliminals mentioned in the doc, I didn’t go through the entire doc just directly went to the bottom. I don’t know how much of it is true but heard that many subliminal authors use some influence of daemons or some entities in their audios, probably associated with their channel names too.

I believe that there is no one cause for one event, there are so many causes and factors involved in a single event. But if you think you are very energy sensitive and you feel all those things by all means you should do whatever it takes to help you relieve your anxiety, and fear.

4 Likes

Were you raised into Abrahamic religion households by any chance?

4 Likes

A Muslim household

2 Likes

Makes sense.

It’s likely a karmic link that was activated.

Just disarm it reciting surit l baqara a few times… let me know if you improve.

DNA memories are a hard one to overcome.

4 Likes

Your aura does not show any external malefic presence, you’re good :slight_smile:

It’s your energy system recalibrating … In trying times, it is crucial not to get desperate and try unsafe products that may place parasitic hooks that feel like you are well but hurt you in the long term. Be doubly careful.

Sending you healing…

11 Likes

Thanks a lot, I didn’t use any thing I don’t trust, the only ones I started using yesterday were some maitreya fields, and as for why I was looking at the document it was to see what was in the dark knight NFT, so yep I definitely will not be using any strange and shady things

And thank you Maoshan for checking on me❤️

5 Likes

I bet that’s super relieving for them to hear. Always nice to have and share that skill 🩵

6 Likes

Interesting, you’re saying that when I saw the sigil it activated something?

I recite ayatul kursi, more recently

2 Likes

The one you are most intuitively pulled to should do fine.

The lineage you are born to is part of your Karma… Karma is like an inner magnet that draws in experiences.

You will need to do a lot of work forgiving and releasing your ancestral lineage ties, and giving them reassurance, for the karmic link you have with them to be less burdensome.

The experience of fear of divine judgement with any exposure to anything occult is deeply embedded into people born into Abrahamic lineages… these kind of karmic links can only be overcome with true understanding and realization of the nature of the being/consciousness/state referred as to God in the 3 holy scriptures.

5 Likes

Case in point, you said the feeling was expressed in your root chakra … it governs the dimension of your Identity.

2 Likes