Elder Futhark Rune Deck NFT

Copies: 1,000,000

This is the token for access to the fully downloadable digital deck

‘Elder Futhark Rune Deck’

The NFT allows Gated access to the downloadable Images for the deck, along with the backing card for printing purposes.

Original Image:

36 Likes

AAAAAAAAAH HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cloud_with_lightning: :cloud_with_lightning:

They are not enough lol :rofl:

16 Likes

Is this tarot?

2 Likes

Tis to small a number. :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

it literally says Rune Deck

7 Likes

In the grand scheme of things, yes.

Soon… soon… It shall be mine!!

7 Likes

Thanks.
What is the function? Can it be used to predict thing like tarot?

4 Likes

Im sorry to say, my only knowledge of runes comes from the Diablo games, where they can be used to enhance items and weapons, etc

Perhaps sth similar can be done with this, that would be super cool

6 Likes

This is a rough explanation.

Rune decks are sets of oracle cards based on Futhark runes and runic system. Runes are divination tools from which one can seek advice or further develop psychic abilities. Similar to tarot cards, rune decks are used to get insight or messages from the collective consciousness.

15 Likes

Thanks guys

3 Likes

No one has asked this yet so the answer must be obvious… but not to me… Is this a physical deck or a fielded nft or both? Or a physical deck with a non-fielded nft like the way the tarot deck was? That last one is my best guess but I still don’t really know.

6 Likes

I think it’s that last one too bro

4 Likes

Ok. Cool. Almost too bad. Not too bad but almost because it looks like an NFT i’d really want. He’s really prepared to print a million of these? Huh. No problems like the tarot deck being limited.

6 Likes

Its digital only

I will add to the description

14 Likes

Elder Futhark Rune Deck – The Sapien Shop

updated

17 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

:partying_face:
you made it! yey!

1 Like

I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO Sapien’s DAGAZ nonstop
I have been studying the runz nonstop this week
This is so freaking lit
Thanks Sapien

4 Likes

Sorry if it has already been answered… but I always wondered, about these decks… does every card have all the properties of their counterpart NFTs? Meaning wearing or using Gebo from the Rune Deck or the Magician from the Tarot one, is the same of buying those from Venly for example? Same field? Or are the decks more suited for divination and meditation alone?