Alchemical Proprietary Blend (Beauty and Health Project: Private)

Eat a lot of nuts.

in health food stores, you can often find assorted/mixed nuts

I’m not sure if your body digests them well.

but in that case, just soak them in filtered water overnight.
they become soft and their digestibility is greatly increased

an excellent and natural source of bioavailable magnesium

Yes, but as it turns out (and feels) not only

when you all ask about different combinations of different fields - for some reason I instantly associate it with this NFT

it’s universal

From helping to integrate, assimilate and hold other fields in personal space, to spiritual development, to expanding consciousness, etc.

about health and beauty you already said :grin: :muscle:

:pray: :boom:

9 Likes

Yes I know the nutritional virtues of nuts especially almonds :blush:.

At the moment I take food supplements in capsules in relation to my digestive weakness and in relation to the price.

Last night my pendulum also indicated manganese to me. Like magnesium, it has a very important role in muscles and bones.

Quick info on chatgpt:

Manganese is an essential trace element for the human body. It is involved in several biological functions, including:

• The formation of bones and cartilage
  • The regulation of the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins
  • the formation of connective tissues
  • The production of enzymes necessary for digestion and metabolism
  • Maintaining brain and nerve function

Manganese is also a powerful antioxidant, protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals. It is important to note that manganese deficiency is rare, but excessive consumption can be toxic. It is recommended to consume approximately 2.3 to 5 mg of manganese per day for adults, depending on age and gender.

Magnesium is an essential mineral present in the human body, and it plays a crucial role in many biological functions. Here are some of the roles and functions of magnesium in the human body:

1. Regulation of electrolyte balance: Magnesium is needed to maintain the balance of electrolytes in cells. It works synergistically with other minerals such as potassium and sodium to regulate the movement of ions across cell membranes.

2. Enzyme activation: Magnesium is a cofactor for many enzymes involved in various biochemical processes. It is involved in energy production, protein synthesis, DNA replication and muscle function.

3. Heart Health: Magnesium plays a crucial role in regulating heart function. It helps maintain normal heart rhythm, relax blood vessels and regulate blood pressure.

4. Nervous system: Magnesium is involved in the transmission of nerve signals. It plays a role in regulating neurotransmission and can help reduce stress and promote relaxation.

5. Bone Health: Magnesium is necessary for the proper absorption and metabolism of calcium. It helps maintain good bone density and may help prevent osteoporosis.

6. Blood Sugar Regulation: Magnesium helps regulate blood sugar by influencing insulin sensitivity and helping to metabolize glucose.

7. Immune system: Magnesium plays a role in the normal functioning of the immune system. It can help reduce inflammation and boost the immune response.

It is important to maintain adequate magnesium intake through a balanced diet including sources such as leafy green vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes and whole grains. In cases of magnesium deficiency, supplements may be recommended, but it is best to consult a healthcare practitioner before beginning any supplementation.

5 Likes

Which explains why I have very few results with certain energy fields :slightly_smiling_face: .

What is interesting and above all natural is that in the fine or any other fruit it is a whole, a whole. There are fibers, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Everything is structured in a balanced and bioavailable. For seeds and nuts remove the antinutrient (which helps protect them from digestion to be sown).

I have to be careful to take the supplements well during a meal because magnesium, for example, if it is in a high dose, can have a laxative effect. Which can cause subsequent deficiencies such as diarrhea (significant loss of minerals)

It’s last day I admit I did a little anything on food (a chocolate bar in a few minutes lol), bread and beer with work colleagues :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Currently Modern Alchemy is my favorite energy of all energies :heartbeat::arrow_double_up:.

The pendulum confirms it (I will ask the question once in a few days) it is the most important energy that I currently possess!!!

2 Likes

Is the pendulum something from Sapien?

1 Like

No, :laughing:
it seems the Captain did not release the pendulum separately

If I’m not mistaken, @Limael started studying this art (working with a pendulum) - on his own, even before the Captain

it is the same tool of mantics as runes or tarot etc.
(Although, I’m sorry, runes are not just mantics. Mantics with runes is just the beginning)

you can study pendulum by yourself from appropriate literature or video courses

For me the best mantics tool is Mimir. :heartpulse: :muscle:

For a long time I have been trying to pull myself together and start working with runes, but as always, the excuse is “lack of time”. :laughing:

4 Likes

As soon as I have a moment and especially from the mobile network lol I will look at the info of the mantic tools that you shared bro :slightly_smiling_face: (I pinned your message in favorites) .

3 Likes

nooooo
Don’t do that. :laughing:
I am not an expert in runes.

(But I seem to be registered on all the serious, old and professional forums in my area where Scandinavian magic is practiced. They have crazy results there. Runes are a very serious tool. no, not just for mantics).

It takes practice and time to achieve mastery (as in any science and art)

(but sooner or later it will happen for me). :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you bro for the info you share :pray::heartbeat:.
They are very important tools for diagnosing health problems, that’s why I’m very interested in them.

I started working with the pendulum 3 years ago I believe. It helps me a lot to make certain choices of energy fields and food (I use it mainly for it’s 2 aspects).
You have to be really specific on the questions because the answers can be different.

Now that I know that magnesium and manganese is important for the field
Neguentropic Marquardt Masterwork (as well as Modern Alchemy) works in good conditions, I will pay a little more attention.

I am aware that the priority is the healing of the body as a whole. I focus a lot on the face but I take into account that the healing of the internal organs will be reflected on the outside.

Ideally, it would be to do intermittent fasting (allow time for the intestines to repair themselves, the body to detoxify, etc.) and to drink vegetable and fruit juices (juice extractor). Less fiber possible (irritant for the fragile intestines). Hence the advantage of dietary supplements, a pure form concentrate without any other element that could ask the body for energy processing.
Using both ways would be ideal I think.

Apart from all this I’ve been relaxed, well in my head for a few days :relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny: .

There at the moment I really feel the NMM energy working on my face, on the cheekbones precisely.
Magnesium / manganese works :grin:

2 Likes

NFT + audio field?

From first post:

2 Likes

today i was visiting someone at the hospital. i pushed him out in the garden with the wheelchair and a young man joined us, also in the wheelchair, both were smoking weed to avoid taking so many painkillers. this young man had a leg amputated. he is very sick, but so nice and full of plans. he looked like young Josh Homme, and trains his body as much as he can. it’s so sad.
he saw my little pins with pictures of few nft’s which i always have with me and was curious about them. these are actually earrings, fake plugs, but i just stick them on clothes or other things. he said that he also had an earring but the nurse lost it after he had to remove it for some examination.
i wanted him to chose one of them and he took this one without hesitation, the Alchemical Blend. he was exited about it, how beautiful it was and now he wears it as an earring (looks cool!)! i am sure he gets some support. i only told him that it has also thc, cbd,… the way i talk when i want it to be said but very quite and not so clear. but he was very satisfied with this little information (men usually don’t ask much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

5 Likes

It’s nice that you wanted to help him,

I’m just confused about this

I’m pretty sure it won’t work if he doesn’t have the nft in his wallet so why did you tell him it did anything at all?

And then, there’s the protection

Idk. I would just say maybe check on him, give him a non fielded picture

3 Likes

it was more that he was angry that the nurse lost his earring and he was worried that the hole in the ear would close. i helped him out with this one and he was exited. it just fitted so much to his situatio, the mandala. (and it’s more that i think its maybe supporting him, maybe in another way than what we use an nft). i know it doesn’t “work” for him, but still…

2 Likes

Just concerned for him is all. It isn’t clear whether it’s ok for people to have a printed copy of an nft without activating the protection, there have been many conversations about this, and I’m not one to spread misinformation. I’m just repeating what other trusted members have said.

The guy seems like he has enough going on

2 Likes

oh, thank you, i didn’t know it could disturb him. i should get him another non fielded.

2 Likes

Just for the record I also don’t know. But it’s good to be safe these are powerful tools

2 Likes

So, what happens if someone had nft and then he sold it? He have to destroy all printed copies? I find this absurd. Or if someone is in the process of buying nft and in excitement and expectation of trade he already have printed pictures, and from some reason deal is off? He needs to destroy printed copies or else protectoin gets activated?? Wth.

1 Like

Well… I don’t know the answer to that like I said

But I would imagine it’s like the audios right?

Probably shouldn’t have either

1 Like

What with audios? I don’t understand.

1 Like