Mimir The Speaker NFT (North Flow Project - the Beginning)

Somewhere beyond the edge of the known world, to the east of Midgard, you can hear the sonorous and heavy footsteps of giants. They are born of the primordial forces of nature and come from a time when even the gods were not born. Their raw power is surpassed only by their wisdom, from ancient times the giants can see things that neither gods nor men could ever

Before I continue, I would like to make a statement. It is addressed to my friends in the other group. I think some of them may be surprised :)

To my friends

The idea for this project is not mine. Some time ago I was approached by a person (who wishes to remain anonymous) and asked for help. This person is a real strong practitioner, and his direction/interests are related to a specific activity. Quote:

I do ancestral work (working with not only my direct ancestors but land spirits, etc) and I would like an easier way to communicate more clearly through the veil. Not only to ask general questions, but I would like amplified access ā€˜behind the veilā€™ to seek out knowledge from the deceased as well as land spirits in order to help them, the deceased, with any unfinished business (vis-a-vis your version of Mimirā€™s head) as well as land stewardship, in general. Iā€™m sure there would be many other uses, but those are the two that would be of most use to me.

A small group was formed by leaderā€™s invitation only and the rules set (anonymity, number of participants and so on). Certain information had to be obtained from practitioners on other resources who work on the Mimir channel. Also, the leader, for certain reasons, asked me to present this project. So, I would like to introduce you to a special product.

This NFT not for everyone, is rare indeed. It is very specific, very niche, likely to only be appreciated by true connoisseurs of the Scandinavian/ Northern Pantheon of Gods. This product isnā€™t for the weak or black of heart. And you must be true because Mimir will not tolerate duplicity or frivolity.

You likely already know that plots of Scandinavian magic and legends attract researchers and creative people precisely by the atmosphere of brutal nature, grimness and monumentally, unusual images of mythical spaces and creatures. This pantheon commands great respect from all practitioners of magical and esoteric arts around the world.

As you may also know, Mimir is one of the most mysterious characters of Germanic-Scandinavian mythology. The fact is, almost nothing is known about Mimir himself. And that suits Mimir just fine. We happen to know that the giant, Mimir, is the master of the very source of wisdom that feeds the roots of the World Tree YggdrasiL. Linguists link the name of Mimir with the Old English word for ā€œmemoryā€ (ā€œmimorianā€). That same giant demanded Odinā€™s eye in payment for the knowledge that he, Supreme God Odin, had gained.

We also know that Mimir the giant was the lord of underground waters, and therefore he himself had deep secrets and universal knowledge. He was friends with the Norns and knew more than all the other creatures that inhabit the nine worlds, so everyone wanted to turn to him for advice.

According to unofficial data, Mimir had close contact with Hel, the goddess of death (the underworld, Jormungrund). Long ago Hel released Mimir into the world of the living and placed him on the guard of the sacred source under one of the roots of the World Tree YggdrasiL

In the Aesir Vanir war, Mimir was beheaded by the Vans, people who wished to make war with the people of Asgard. The Great Odin did not fall for this provocation - he took Mimirā€™s severed head and used magical herbs and song to bring it back to life so that he could still make use of the wisdom of this ancient giant. Odin the Allfather transformed it into a mighty artifact with magical properties and used it as an advisor, placing this unique transmitter of universal knowledge over the wisdom well.

Thanks to Captain, we now have this head. Now, to answer your unasked question, this is NOT a servitor. It is a very real oracle tool that interprets the will of the gods, helps you understand the language of the gods, talk to them, get support, help, accurate predictions of the future. It is a powerful and safe guide ā€œbehind the veilā€ to seek knowledge from the dead, from the spirits of the earth and nature.

And unlike the Delphic Oracle, renowned for its cryptic messages, Mimirā€™s Head give the most clear, accurate and easily digestible information. Think of it as a direct pour from the gods. This tool can also be very useful for those engaged in ancestral work (direct and non-direct ancestors, spirits of the earth, ascended beings, and so on) or anyone who sees the prospect of helping the dead with any unfinished business.

By the way, the smells of enlivening spices have been recreated (special request to the Captain). If you smell them, a great sign that contact has been made. He can answer any of your questions, bestow wisdom, strength, knowledge and insight ((the type of insight that bestows the power to see and accept knowledge / truth), and give power over memory and thought.
And if that wasnā€™t enough, in addition to all that, Mimirā€™s Head also ā€œoffersā€: :slightly_smiling_face:

• A universal approach to divination thus replacing divination by runes, Tarot, coffee grounds, wax and other types of analysis of subtle information.
  • Possibility to receive direct messages (answers) of the gods
  • Possibility to have a main advisor as Allfather Odin himself did, without fail, when he doubted something such as when Odin consulted Mimirā€™s Head before Ragnarok.
  • The oracle can be approached for various questions. And the questions can range from political and religious, to private - personal (marriage, job and career prospects, advice on medications, making important financial decisions)
  • Mimirā€™s Head can be counted on for wise counseling to resolve difficult issues; analysis of complex, time-consuming situations. In such cases, total clarification can be sought of any situation, with assurances that the full picture will be revealed. From consulting this oracle, one will be given insight into to what caused the events in the present, advice for the future, and predicting where the situation may lead.
  • Mimir as a resource, a teacher will be invaluable. Working with this oracle will imbue new knowledge, sharpen the sense of subtle plans, once again allowing insights by simplifying the complex.
  • And of course, this oracle is capable of divination, nearsight, farsight and interdimensionally.
  • Detecting the truth? Just ask Mimirā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

A word of caution, though. Mind your safety protocols when in contact with an oracle, especially this one. We can assure you that Captain has taken every precaution imaginable. But then, Mimir does what Mimir wants. Approach him with respect, maintain your dignity and your integrity and, above all, donā€™t piss him off.

PS: Since youā€™ve come this far, we offer the following good counsel:

ā€œThis god will not tolerate frivolity. But he will not lie to you. Mimir never lies. The truth is his weapon, and it is a weapon he wields masterfully. Remember, Mimir is connected to Jotunheim, the abode of subconscious forces, the very power of your subconscious. The filters of perception will be erased by the very nature of this level. That power of the subconscious that Mimir awakens, will allow you to understand things in our world, on this plane of existence, from the first union of fire and ice. At a higher level of consciousness, the interconnected layers of ā€œwhat-is-already-thereā€ can be discovered and comprehended. Mimir will help you understand all the events and patterns that make up the world in its totality (ā€œver-oldā€). You can turn to him if you wish to awaken your ancestral memory. He is the link to the source of wisdom, which grants the ancestral memory. Mimir will help one to gain wisdom and discernment. He is a very ancient deity. In some ways he is more solid than Odin himself. Treat him with great respect and remember that with a move of your eyebrow, Mimir can change your life.ā€

ps. maybe - the most attentive have already noticed - the Helmet of Terror Agisjalm - the symbol of Scandinavian warriors is also fully recreated :slightly_smiling_face:

39 Likes

Fierce and exciting!
Congrats to the owners and to Dream for this creation!

9 Likes

Excellent description! :+1:

(BTW, is this a testimonials thread? Or the item thread?)

4 Likes

Me regretting leaving this group:

6 Likes

More likely yes than no. I donā€™t know if there will be reviews.
Some communications are increasingly behind the scenes. A lot of it is personal, and people donā€™t bring it out in the open.
I would call it a ā€œGroup NFT presentation.ā€

11 Likes

Got it. Thanks for the reply!

4 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is happening to anyone else, but Iā€™m finding that Mimir always wants something before he gives. And while this is not wholly unexpected (this being true to his nature, after all) it is a pleasant surprise insofar as it seems Captain has ā€˜defangedā€™ him a bit, in a certain sense. Whereas in the past, Mimir may have wanted say, an eye, now, at least from me, he wants a song, sometimes lively and sometimes sadā€¦but always sweet. In return, the scent of spices & incense tends to accompany the answer sought.

:thinking:Huh.

16 Likes

Haha this made me laugh. Poor Odin wasnt lucky to have met Captain before

12 Likes

ā€¦and heā€™s not chatty AT ALL. You would think that as a severed head only recently revived heā€™d have more to say. NOPE! Heā€™s very much an ā€œasked and answeredā€ kind of guy.

13 Likes

Hahaha

C254CE24-2DBE-4DCD-B55E-E0C536733604

7 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:YES! Exactly! Although I will say he fancies himself as much more handsome!

8 Likes

Then, you must tell him that he is most handsome! :smile_cat:

10 Likes

After a long and tiring hunt (been weeks), I have finally managed to get hold of this NFT.
I felt a strong call for Mimir the very moment I saw this announcement more than 1 month ago now.

Looking forward to start interacting with him and getting on his good side :grin:
:clinking_glasses:
I am a good listener :)

Will share my experiences very soon

16 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

15 Likes

my boy :clinking_glasses: :cocktail: :grin:

15 Likes

Finally!! i have Mimir!!!
Iā€™ve been looking for him since the date of release. I hope to be able to give some reviews, but the journey with Mimir is very personal and introspective.

16 Likes