Alchemical Proprietary Blend (Beauty and Health Project: Private)

Well… I don’t know the answer to that like I said

But I would imagine it’s like the audios right?

Probably shouldn’t have either

1 Like

What with audios? I don’t understand.

1 Like

If there’s an nft and you don’t own it…

Shouldn’t have image or audio, at least that’s been my understanding

But let me know I’m wrong, and I have no problem eating crow

1 Like

Well I don’t know the answer either. I would like someone who knows the answer to explain this.

1 Like

Nothing bad will happen

It just will not work

4 Likes

I’ll try to explain what’s going on in this particular case.
This is only an attempt, there may be inaccuracies and errors in this reasoning.
This isn’t a math book where 2 plus 2 equals 4.

The captain recreated different schemes of interaction with energies at our request.

1. in one of the cases - the energy influence acts only on the owner of the NFT product (others can feel the energy influence, but will not get a persistent effect - result).

when I say “product” - I mean this:

The Product - is a work of labor, the finished result of some activity
in my native language, this word perfectly captures the meaning

1. In the second case - there is an option of transferring the energy pattern, and creating a separate object, which will independently function and “emit” healing (or whatever) energies for further action. The user of such an object does not possess the NFT itself

In this case (with this particular NFT) - this principle is in place, because one of the members of the group asked for this detail.

1. In some cases, even after the sale of the NFT, the connection with energies / channels remains with the user

for example, the connection with divine energies can remain if the person originally had/has a connection with a certain culture, Pantheon, etc.

why? Captain has great art
these pictures will remain just a pleasant memory :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Great! All good then @lou_lou apologies for confusion and thank you @Ugninis for the explanation

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

Thank you as always for detailed answer! I appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

this sounds like blasphemy to me :laughing:

6 Likes

Haha, exactly! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

thank you ugnis! i was so irritated that if i understood something wrong and made a big mistake.
all good jen, it will help a lot if people that you questioned it and now there is the answer!

8 Likes

This seems to be like an item maker feature. Can an object such as a necklace chain be used, or does this only applies to printed mandalas?

7 Likes

this is an approximate answer (so I think there will be no problems) :grin:

8 Likes

where can i buy this ?