Discussion for other Creator Channels

So what channels have we established work and are effective?

The only ones I have in mind are Sapien Medicine, Psychic University, and Quadible Integrity.

1 Like

Also…

Morpheus Fields

Programmed Intention

EWFAE

And Others…

For reference/for example, just click/touch my username and you can then press on the highlighted area, to see all my posts in this thread.

6 Likes

First time seeing that lmao

Would have come in handy xD

1 Like

Anyone has any experience with vesteria(king maker) on YouTube? I read through his documents and it mentions that he uses narrative magic. Not much experience with it, his themes are weird but the comments seem pretty positive.

@gdplex

This doesn’t seem positive to me

4 Likes

I stumbled upon this yesterday @Maoshan_Wanderer.
I like Arcturian Sounds Healing stuff, it’s just a pity most of them are so long.
I’m going to test this out for a few weeks and see how I feel afterwards. Hopefully it will give all the benefits you mentioned :crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

Does anybody have experience with altona777?

Haven’t tested it myself, but, sounds cool if it works as advertised.

The fact that they mentioned both cosmic and solar energies makes me believe they are unto something… however, it could be mere lucky conjecture.

(She recommends it up to 6 times)

4 Likes

Is this OK, is this a way to use the Quantum Booster Mandala from Maitreya:

I open it and look at it or set it as Wallpaper, then open the video that I Desire (I’ll mostly or perhaps even only use it for Maitreya Fields YouTube Audios), let it play, then get back to look at the Mandala?

Thank You.

I think You mentioned that Patreon fields are stronger, but I’m at my limit, with my budget, so unfortunately, no more Other/New Patreon Subscribtions (except for those that I already have), for now/a while, so I’ll stick with YouTube.

Sounds like it could work fine that way.

The difference in potency isn’t significantly bigger, but it is noticeable. Consistency is always key with these things.

1 Like
2 Likes

Got the Supreme version last night.

3 Likes

How is it?

Hello guys, are sigh energy or this new channel scalar waver reliable? I’m not sure as scalar waver uploads new stuff every day which makes me wonder how someone is able to produce so many energies in a short period of time.

1 Like

It’s great. Very productive day today.

3 Likes

Nice, it’s the most enticing one I’ve seen in their lineup so far

2 Likes

Are they trustworthy?

1 Like

Yes

High IQ covers some of the same ground. I find them both to be effective.

2 Likes