Random thoughts thread

Hi :wave: could you tell me what happened to Pluto? I am a Scorpio sun with Scorpio rising and I have read that Pluto affects me in some way but I am not very aware of astrology :grimacing:

It moved from Capricorn to Aquarius. It’s the slowest moving planet, so it’s been in cap for a while. The changes it will bring for you (individually) will have to do with what house it’s in and why it’s aspecting in your natal chart.

1 Like

Wow, that is something more interesting than I thought, after a little research this could affect all the energy of all humans. Pluto was 15 years in Capricorn and the last time he was in Aquarius was in 1798 :exploding_head:

So is this a new age? The age of Aquarius? :grin:

explains my whole life tbh

1 Like

Enjoyyy

1 Like

I can’t help wondering.

Doesn’t a demon have anything better to do? Is it cause a spell bind him so he is powerless over his actions?

1 Like

After some more understanding, it could be my own fear of seeing occult things like sigil and whatnot, it could be some type of response to something maybe unrelated that was triggered by seeing it. Because I do have some slight history with thinking I’m possessed, or being attacked

2 Likes

Yh, that’s what my guess too. I think it’s more about you than the docs.
I mean, if his docs and fields just attacked everyone and everything then no one will use it.

I used his fields in the past, even the one with entities and dark stuff ( I won’t go into specifics but let’s just say the one you saw was nothing compared to what I used lol) but it didn’t worked on me. Same reason as you do, I grew up in Abrahamic Religion and the values just didn’t align with me.

I didn’t feel attacked tho, maybe because I’m not afraid of it (and I’m naturally just a black sheep/rebel/curious little shit jk for lack of a better of a word :skull:. I mean I was afraid of it first, but so was using Sapien. First I’m afraid of Subliminal, then not anymore, then Sapien, then not anymore, Quadible, then anymore, SZ, then not anymore etc…It just snowballs until I get used to this stuff). I just feel something inside me is resisting it so I kinda have an idea what you felt.

I mean, SammyG made a post about entities and stuff and said that they only have power over you as much as you allowed them to be. They live in a different realm than us so this physical plane, our mind, and body should be our home territory. Don’t be afraid of them and they can’t scare you.

3 Likes

Would be amusing if at some point the collective consciousness of octopi finds a way to express their astral disdain for how they’re treated by humanity in the 3D in the form of a crystalized entity of sheer horror for mankind, like Cthulhu or something of the same nature. Lol.

homemade-breaded-fried-calamari

This the swarm book seems interesting.

But I like the premise of Kaiju-esque leviathans and gigantic humanoid octopi more. Then you’d need some mega-bots engineered to fight them off.

Worth a read if you haven’t yet.

“Today we’re canceling the apocalypse”

1 Like

Why is this stuff liked by such innocent souls though…

Japan that day:

1 Like

Remember this?

There’s room for a narrative. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Big robots, let´s go.

Beautiful soundtrack too.

1 Like
1 Like

Haha

2 Likes

:crossed_swords: :balance_scale: :diamonds: