Decided to start a blog

New entry :bird::dove::owl::ear:

16 Likes

Will he add the citations of the two studies later? I want to read it.

111 angel numbers

Like the post :wink:

2 Likes

Can I quote from the blog here? If not, I’ll delete

“This enlightened state is not an escape from reality but a deeper engagement with it, where every action is infused with divine purpose. The journey through the vices and virtues of the sefirot is more than a path to personal enlightenment; it is a blueprint for a life lived in harmony with the cosmos, a testament to the transformative power of spiritual alchemy”

This is eloquently describes what I was unable to in my own thoughts 🩵 I just kept thinking “I don’t want to “escape” from the world. I don’t want to “ascend” or spend hours and hours in meditation-I embrace and transcend this earth for all it is :100: “ the physical path is absolutely a spiritual path

Love it, thank you Dreamweaver

12 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Y0ur Ch0ice

Cap, it would be nice to learn more about the language of the birds. I am not suggesting a field (you will be tired of those types of requests by now). Reading you is enough… For now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This blog is a Treasure Trove.

Just try to apply the knowledge instead of “reading”.

Not just referring to action - use it as a lens/filter to look at things through.

3 Likes

W3LC0M3

To whom it may concern, we have a new Article :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What’s interesting is that sapien talks about remote viewing as it’s somthing he’s sceptical, I always thought it was somthing that was just accepted here on the fourm. I think I seen him mention it once when somone was asking for help.

Maybe because the blog is public and so he doesn’t want to stretch far from someone’s belief system, that’s probably why he feels the need to always back the things he says with a accepted Science theories

Am not complaining, that’s great the blog made for a wider Audience, it’s professional, I hope this doesn’t bite me in the foot, but I haven’t seen sapien mention a personal experience, expect about the blog of the Whitcher video game. Which makes the website more polished

2 Likes

Yeah.

@Dyslexic_Professor

I think it’s just an acknowledgement of the nature of our psyche. Being wary of your own “beliefs” no matter how many confirmations you get, is part of being Aware.

The quantum realm is rather bizarre, the moment it’s observed, everything collapses into a certain state. To be able to say for certain what is true and what is not is very difficult, if not impossible, since truth itself is prone to change.

It’s always better to err on the side of cautious-entertainment of an idea, than fully immersed and invested in it.

A lens from which everything makes sense all the time … has to be dynamic and malleable.

The world is constantly changing around us… to try to define it as one thing or the other is akin to fighting against its true ever-evolving nature.

6 Likes

This dichotomy is precisely why some circles like the Gnostics hold a concept of a Demiurge/Yaldabaoth.

Wisdom purely immersed in materialistic empiricism develops into a sense of “false” certainty.

The goal of the wise is to help individuals discover their own ever evolving truths, as they explore theirs as well… nothing is ever set in stone. It’s an immeasurably large vortex of variables - creation that is.

So, within this context, casting a cloud of doubt over experiences, even when you’re about 99.99% sure about them, is the most rational and reasonable approach to things.

3 Likes

The best way to think of it is like a game of cat and mouse, each discovery is immediately paralleled with added layers of uncertainty, ad infinitum.

Detachment is thus important, because identities are built around egos. But now you have Malleable Ego so…

3 Likes

Tysm for posting that 🩵🙏🏼 I wouldn’t have known otherwise
it’s my favorite piece so far

1 Like

You welcome :hugs:

How did I just learn about this lol :stuck_out_tongue: I feel it will be an awesome read

O super

It feels really soothing and freeing to read these articles

4 Likes

after seeing " The Art of Fatherhood Explored Through ‘The Witcher 3’"

Dream a good game recommendation, i think u will like is The Stanley Parable

1 Like