Decided to start a blog

The Dream Muse – A blog about my thoughts, ideas and musings (wordpress.com)

maybe you all will find it interesting.

121 Likes

Awesome - thanks for this!

11 Likes

looks interesting boss :D
cant wait for ur book aswell

6 Likes

Just started and already quite a lot of content and work,

Great Job, Thanks for your insights! :muscle: :+1:

3 Likes

Dream u Gangster, i love the blog,

:v: guys i got some reading to do, Dont forget your speed reading guys

Every I on the website is capitalised, i think its a glitch

5 Likes

Bookmarked! :-)

5 Likes

This is great man! Thank you!

3 Likes

Very interested ;)

4 Likes

Nice, thank you

2 Likes

thank you

8 Likes

Dreamweaver is known for his work with Sapien Medicine, he is also known as Captain Nemo in the Sapien Medicine community. There have been various speculations and accusations, that he an alien or some sort of other non-human entity.

:joy:

16 Likes

There is nothing else than Thank You to say here!

2 Likes

Here for this, I think a wise course of action is to keep The Conceptual Conglomerate on loop while we read those article’s

4 Likes

Vampire and Jinn
:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Fantastic news!!!

Thank you for sharing! :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you, always glad to learn more of your wisdom and knowledge.

5 Likes

Really enjoyed the Higher Dimensional spaces within sacred texts.

Today, most people lack a frame of reference because culturally and linguistically, at least in the West, we/they are stuck in the no-man’s land of a scientific materialism that hasn’t yet connected to quantum mechanics but has lost the link between spirituality and actual life (spirituality is regarded as a wholly separate sphere where some people use spiritual beliefs/practices as a cope against modern life). Thus, we feel we have to make a HUGE leap of faith to think that anything inside our skulls can affect the world, and we are paralyzed by doubt when we see something or experience something that can’t fit into the scientific materialistic framework. We even think this is an incorrect, even embarrassing error, but it’s hard to articulate the way forward if one is not linguistically competent in these seemingly disparate worlds. You are, so the links can be forged and we can establish reconnection.

This is important stuff. Thank you.

11 Likes

The kind of stuff I want to fill my mind with :sun_with_face:
Thank you for sharing your wisdom and essence

6 Likes

Thank you Dream!

After reading your thoughts and perspective, this has led me to the realization I still have a limited mind-frame and should work on expanding.

Looping the Alchemical revision of Genius is a good idea.

8 Likes