Decided to start a blog

Wow! Super excited to read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and point of view :relieved:

7 Likes

Reading right now and I’m loving it :blush:

thank you!

5 Likes

THIS is a Must Read Blog.
Im sure that I Wil Enjoy it and That I Will Learn New and Great Insights.

Thank You for Sharing from Your Unique and Great Wisdom, Experience And Knowledge, @Captain_Nemo.

3 Likes

Aniki !!!

The Sephirothic Journey: Transcending Vices into Virtues on the Path to Enlightenment In the mystical landscape of Kabbalistic thought, the Tree of Life stands as a sacred map, guiding the seeker through a transformative journey from the mundane to the divine. Each sefirah, or sphere, on the Tree of Life embodies not only a divine…

:milky_way: :star_struck:

:deciduous_tree:

:white_flower:
:white_circle:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :green_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

WINGS TO FLY

SEKAI KOTAERO

IM HERE!

KOI!!

Im @AkiraTheWild In case you need some moderation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

BROOO let’s go!

1 Like

Wow, More knowledge. This is Awesome.

+Subscribed to newsletter

Thank you so much, Brother!

3 Likes

Thanks Dream. I love reading ‘Higher-dimensional spaces within sacred texts’.
Nice summaries and findings from sacred texts , comparing with Quantum science.
Keep going …

3 Likes

Read all 8 posts, thank you ;)

4 Likes

Do you change from writing a book to writing a blog?
After Reading a few articles, it seems to be some first step knowledge. Is the ultimate goal of starting this blog to let us can make fields as well as you?

1 Like

Basic knowledge is the best place to start. Not everyone reading (probably most) will have that information. Making fields = information, energy sensitivity, talent, loads of practice. As well as Captain - from a blog? Probably not his goal. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re not Dream. You don’t have to represent him.

Ummm
Wait
Is that really basic knowledge?
Is that considered basic these days?

6 Likes

You posed a public question, I gave a public answer. When you are a member of a public forum, those things are expected.

6 Likes

Dont talk to her like that.

10 Likes

Are you Dream? Im asking Dream. Am I using the wrong words?

I replied by clicking on Dream’s post.

Maybe I knew something about it in high school, plus I watched a lot of occult videos and books.

My physics teacher loves zero-point energy and keeps talking about it all the time.

“basic knowledge”
Just for me, I don’t mean anyone else in general.

1 Like

Of course. Keep learning together.

Maybe we’re in different countries, different cultures. These responses made me feel as if I had offended someone.

I am just a simple comment on this knowledge, it is basic, but not bad, it is good! I can master more complex theories in the future.

So to change the metaphor, I say this rock is very hard, does this rock will fall on your head?

Ok, some language barriers then, just letting you know your response came off as rude.

(I’ll delete mines)

just responding to his post will not guarantee an answer from him

3 Likes

I feel your passion. but :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t expect Dream to have to answer. Everyone knows that.

1 Like