Discussion for other Creator Channels

@gelicv

Who(m) I consider to be Very Powerful, besides Captain/Sapienmed, are Psychic University and Morpheus Fields, but there are others whose work might help you, including Drvirtual7 (lots of audios for black magic, psychic attacks, protection, Implants, even for E.T.s and entities, demons, etc.), Freedom, Programmed Intention, EWFAE, Maitreya Fields, Divine White Light (Reiki Channel) and Mainstream Reiki.

There are also Powerful Creators, being active on the forum, like Equilibrium and Sorcery Supreme.

Here are two audios you can try:

6 Likes

@gelicv loop Psychic Harassment 2 and Reverse the effects of Psychic Attacks from PU.

Loop them for a while, for whole night/dsy/when needed, make a playlist with those 2.

Also add Self Love fields.

And, again, Devotion is Very powerful.

I’m Chanting “Om Namah Shivaya” daily now (took a long break :sweat_smile:), also Jesus Christ is Very powerful when it comes to Protection from any hostile forces.

Simply pray to Him, just mentioning/calling his name (I’ve tried Iisus, the Romanian variant of Jesus, also Yeshua, Idk if it’s Hebrew or Aramaic, etc. They all work, but try for yourself).

5 Likes

Thankyou so much for your help and advice soulstar33 very much appreciated. :heart:

1 Like

Just one more thing:
There is usually a gate/windows or an opportunity any Parasite or hostile being finds, search for your negativity and wounds, and heal yourself, that way, they won’t be able to get to you.

And one more tag @gelicv

These ones are free and also very effective (again, just my experience and views):

3 Likes

:pray::heart:

1 Like

@gelicv

First elektrosmog album, orgone (if looped for hours, it counts as heavenly) and plenty of grounding.

Shungite is good for EMF, grounding and protection. You may want to consider their Alien Hybridization Wound healing field at some point, but that’s for later.

Mass Meditation is a great field for everything, but ground after too.

Btw, you need as much grounding as possible, so ask the dragon golem if you have one, ask The Healer, and use all fields, not just Schuman and automated grounding.

I’d use grounding at the end of everything. I’d also use it before using any field, given your situation. And I’d also use enchanted forest portal for “being in nature” benefits, after grounding (like plant kingdom and tree experience).

Chi compression into lower dantian and breathe of the belly also apply to all this (pulling energy down).

Of course you can use all intercession fields, grace fields, higher vibes/love/heavenly (like Spear of Destiny) fields, and transmutation and healing fields that you want.

If you can handle it (probably needs grounding yknow) the nervous system healing fields could be of help.

For more inner healing, everything since luminous path to inner peace came out, including it. Aka SLR, the mind program series, compassionate acceptance.

For hardcore work, Bushman Medicine and Dreamtime fields. Make sure you’re grounded before Bushman Medicine, and your nervous system or energy isn’t oversensitive. Alchemical Crucible if you can handle it. Otherwise Ojas, if your intuition says yes, and you feel inclined to do this, which imo you can totally skip.

Other things you could do for inner healing are this field and asking The Healer to pull out as much stuff that isn’t you as possible. Check his functions and Dagon functions (The Healer has them too). Use “soul healing” with The Healer, but ask him to pull out even more stuff, and use the void cleaner, and the other functions.

Equilibrium fields always hit me hard the first time, but only the first time. Nonetheless, soul healing (it has a previous field called Soul Rejuvenation) never hit hard.

Then you can use The blocker shield and see how that affected you. I’d still use the tree experience throughout.

Feel free to use all exorcism and similar fields by Dream and PU. Work extensively with them before trying other fields.

Exceptions being Equilibrium’s, including the implant removal one, if that is the issue. You can consult The Healer before, or maybe Equilibrium.

The shungite field by EWFAE and grounding field by ATOTG. I wouldn’t mind some “psychic attack shield” by QI either, or anything by Programmed Intention. They just aren’t as effective, but they are safe.

If it comes to that, we can consider other creators later. But you know Dream and PU have the purest stuff out there.

Check this too: Strengthen yourself against Psychic Attacks before or after - #12 by Maoshan_Wanderer

Also ask the intercessions for guidance too, and use Higher Self connection, for guidance and to consult what fields to use.

I know I said grounding a lot, I did it myself :upside_down_face: please get the “subtle hint”.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: :sunny:

3 Likes

Thankyou very much drift​:pray::heart: i do feel i need to ground myself more and try to focus on meditation.

3 Likes

I found a channel called MediFields on YouTube and I get a very good vibe from their fields. I used thier Angelic Singing Voice field today and felt a very cool glow coming from my throat, it was a very nice feeling. I’m going to be using that field regularly and see what results I get. Anyone has more experiences with them?

I started trying MEF Fields. I noticed crazy results within a few hours. The social genius field made me talk like a genius. I was surprised at how smart I sounded. Normally I talk very goofy

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Do you know this woman? Is it safe to listen to her? Do you think it is legal in terms of pronunciation or energy? Thank you🙏🏽

2 Likes

None of her mantras are traditional or classic Hindu mantras. So, not sure :slight_smile:

She seems to be a New Age Kundalini Yoga Guru from Yogi Bhajan tradition, they do their own thing and I usually stay away from cult-like groups haha

6 Likes

Any fields to improve critical thinking?

1 Like

IMHO, ‘Whollistic Thinking’ or ‘Manhattan Method’ of Sapien Medicine, can give the actual-intended state of the popularized ‘critical thinking’.

2 Likes

This might help.

3 Likes

Are Morpheus fields gumroad sounds an enhanced version of the youtube version? Thanks for answer

1 Like

Yes, they are. They are also on Morpheus Fields’ Patreon, all of them or almost all.

3 Likes

Guys is it alright if I were to promote my friends yt and store here on this channel
Just saw the comment above mine but just wanted to make sure

1 Like

It’s not really about promoting. Its about sharing something interesting about it which others might find interesting for them to check out. That’s the way I see it.

3 Likes

You are correct @morph

And actually guys, it’s not okay to promote here. This is the Sapienmed forum, and yet opportunity has been given for us to talk about other creators. This thread is for discussion about creators other than sapienmed, for individual products that you have used or are interested in, not for creating market for others. It’s for discussion, not marketing. If these parameters are not followed, moderation may be necessary.

I keep up with this thread and read it frequently as I find it interesting to see what others are interested in. Hopefully this will remain as it has been, a place to talk about products.

@Dr_Manhattan @Nice2knowU

14 Likes

I have not used Binaurals since Holosync/Dr. Monroe days… But those days, for these to be effective, delivery had to be lossless and you needed high quality gear. Also, very specific changes could not be induced and programming was rather generic.

Has this changed now?

3 Likes