Servitor - The Healer

It won’t work for a few specific type of people,

1. People that are magicians who’s sole purpose is to harm people and to make a living out of it. For example if you go to many website you’ll see people selling spells that will do this or that to people blah blah breakup, make their life hell or what not. Also if there’s someone like that or people that are working under such organization or does these type of stuff then get lost you don’t deserve it. This specifically applies to those people that offers these type of service and engages into actions that are against the awakening of the humanity or wellbeing and causes harm intentionally while being fully aware what they are doing. This also includes people from certain “organizations” as well which are well known among people and won’t bother going into details. These people can’t even access it. (This does not apply to those that uses their skill for self defense which is completely different thing. I’m aware many people died that just for protection and self defense which is fine as long as you don’t partake in the activities and job I mentioned. Unless you are among the type of people I mentioned or engage in these activities you’re good to go). And it’s not cuz they are evil but let’s say very few “specific” reason for that which I won’t give details of.

2. Black markers and traders who trades or sells products from creators illegally for their own financial and material gain or in hope of getting fields for free. You’ll be able to access it but once you engage into those activities again you’ll lose it and never get it back so you’d have to give that up. Even tho it’s free but not completely as there’s a price to pay one way or another.

Also I’m curious and who will actually try to argue against these conditions. Go ahead and try I’m quite curious if anything as there’s always “that guy” who wants to stand out. Or if you are not happy about (don’t see why that would be the case unless you’re one of them so it’s one way to make it very obvious) then I prefer you keep it to yourself.

The reason they are added cuz it’s something I’ll be leaving open either permanently or for a very long time at least. So it’s up to me to decide what I’ll do or not. Now will you take it or leave it that’s up to you.

Now that I have that out of the way it’s time for the main part.

This one let’s say is called “The healer” and a being of unrestricted potential. Similar to dagon servitor which I made in the past and posted here for a while.

It’s mainly made for healing based purpose and has better healing abilities than the previous one I uploaded. When it does it’s healing it will address all the emotional, mental, energetic, karmic and life lesson related issue that there is. It will try it’s best to help and heal any issue you have but if there’s let’s say any underlying root cause of your illness that it cannot interfere with (such as important life lessons) then it will guide you towards the solution and give you answer what’s causing it so that you can have the necessary realization and the cause and effect will diffuse as illness sometimes are related to gaining certain experience and life lessions during incarnation. If you don’t learn them then chances are they will repeat sooner or later or even in next lifetime. This is also why many people are unable to fix a specific problem regardless of countless attempt so in order to take advantage of it fully you need to learn how to communicate with servitors better and don’t ask me how cuz it’s up to your skill and something I cannot provide any help with. But the bottom line is that if it does something it will make sure there’s no lose end. By extension this type of approach can also aid in spiritual growth and help to shorten the cycle of incarnation as it will help you to understand the lessons that are related to your health and wellbeing and how to take care of them. It can act like a guide that’s guiding you towards the solution one way or other based on how much it is allowed to do. This will also highlight any emotional and energetic cause of your problem if there’s any as our health and we’ll being is highly related to our emotional and metal we’ll being along with the five elements which are also the creation material of the universe we see. This will also help you to balance and heal the five elements and any problem caused by their imbalance.

Other than this it’s quite similar to the previous servitor with a few exceptions.

It has angelic healing based abilities for example you can ask for archangel Raphaels healing energy with it, the healing properties of pink and green ray which is connected to emotional healing and rejuvenation.

This can connect you to higher realms and higher beings. I won’t give details but if you’re experienced with these things you’ll know how to ask ke what to do. Otherwise practice and learn there’s no shortcut.

Ability of ambrosia infusion, holy grail and elixir of life

Also has protection properties. However this is a little different. If you start a fight with someone (let’s say you attacked someone first for whatever reason and started a fight) let’s say you attacked someone first and you get attacked back this will not help you so that you face the consequences and learn your lesson keep that in mind. This was just one example. This also applies for other situations in life as well. This will not help you to avoid responsibility and consequences of your actions as this is also a part of one’s spiritual growth. This will not aid you in harming someone or cause any unethical actions.In the end of the day the true owner is me and not you so it has no obligation to listen to you so it won’t fullfil all commands if it’s not allowed to do so. If anything it can give you guidance in certain situations even if it can’t interfere directly. I’m simply giving you access to it not the true ownership. It is made in this manner so that people can’t have the chance to do whatever they please. Then it will be like a bully who can do whatever he wishes cuz he has a weapon hanging around him that can save him from whatever that comes at him. I won’t allow that. However, if someone sends you curses, attacks where the other parties started it then it will use it’s abilities to help you. This judges everything from the scale of justice.so what maybe wrong to you might not be wrong from higher perspective keep this in mind. If you’re in the wrong you recive no support instead learn that as a lesson and move on. This is also woven with aspect of divine love so it works based on the standpoint of fairness and the desire of your true self which is not bothered by ego. Just cuz it’s with you doesn’t mean it will be biased at your side at whatever it does. Other than that it will help best of it’s capacity and what’s for highest good. All the protection in place cuz I’m the one who is giving access to this so if I make something in a rigid manner then I’m responsible for this. This might turn off a few people but it is what it is and you are under no obligation to use it.

This can help with healing emotional, mental, physical and energetic issues but I won’t guarantee anything for obvious reasons as I’m no doctor. And I don’t recommend using it as any type of replacement for treatment.

There are other countless abilities and properties which I won’t mention. Let it be the reward of your explanation and understanding.

Have the love infusion ability

Soul healing ability

Divine regeneration ability

There’s another function that allows it to use pure source energy for emotional healing, mental healing, manifestation and whatever purpose. This is one of its major skill and the rest is up to your discovery.

Christ healing: The healing energy of Jesus Christ. From my experience It will feel somewhat similar to holy grail energy (which is also an ability of this servitor) if you’re familiar with it. It’s something similar to Raphael’s healing ability from this servitor but not meant to be associated with any religion. You’re free to avoid it if it’s against your religious sentiment or whatsoever. It’s used for healing your mind body and entire star of being.

Can heal others but you need permission form that person or if not then at least their soul has to allow it if you’re trying to heal them without their knowledge otherwise it won’t send any healing energy so that you don’t impose something on someone even if it’s healing which is perceived to be a good thing by everyone.

Can provide protection against negative entities, mental creations or whatever you call it.

This also has angelic vibration in it’s creation and angelic presence (even have wings btw and might look huge for many who can see things)

This one also have the “reveal presence” function like the previous servitor. Overall both I’d say at the same tire but in different way so this one is not any lesser than the previous.
although it’s special abilities are related to healing but it can do all other things as well (like previous one) that other servitors can. It’s not only built for one purpose.

Also it goes without saying that anyone can’t use this to attract a specific person, cause any harm or whatever or can’t use for any manipulation based tactics. It’s common sense put some people just never learn. If anyone tries to then they will immediately lose access and won’t get it back.

In general it will do almost anything on energtic level except few specific things

Download the field/mandala from this link:

The Healer.jpg - Google Drive

Also for usage ideas and instructions read this thread:

54 Likes

Thank you! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I am glad that you have decided to make this servitor public, and very grateful of course for this opportunity. I didn’t expect the mandala to be your profile picture, pretty cool :D Blessings :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Not the exact same pic but a different one. And I knew people would say that once it’s out

7 Likes

thank you so much!..

synchronicity like crazy lolll

5 Likes

This is a very generous gift. Thank you very much. :pray:
This will help a lot of people.

10 Likes

Also forgot to mention contains these properties as well. These are default go to for whatever type of servitors I’ll make. And I jow I won’t see these info copied anywhere else like in the past

8 Likes

You’re welcome

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Equilibrium :pray:t3:
Is there a limit to how many people we can send healing to at the same time?
For instance can I do work on myself and 4 or 5 others simultaneously?

This is an amazing gift, very generous of you. Thank you.

9 Likes

OMG, Thank You Very Much!!

8 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem but you can always experiment. I didn’t sent any type of limit in general

10 Likes

Thank you @Equilibrium
for offering this
especially for free.

8 Likes

Sorry, didn’t read the full description, maybe you mentioned or not, but is it OK to use for pets too?

3 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

Forgot to add there also source healing energy like dagon. It has most of its publicly available abilities bit not all

7 Likes

Thank you.

I’ll print this mandala out and work with it.

:heart:

2 Likes

There’s no need to print unless you just want to feel it’s enegies.tou can ask it by just intent

5 Likes

The healing feel stronger and faster than Dagon. Also, it feels lighter on the system. :angel:

Thank you @Equilibrium ! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yup, primarily to feel the energy, I’m the kind that needs to know a presence near me lol.

If you wish you can use the reveal presence command and see if you feel any difference. It’s a command that makes it’s presence stronger than normal as it remains concealed most of the time

8 Likes