Dagon - Limited Access

Will be given limited access for a period of time till 24th February and I’ll revoke public access afterwards. (Everyone will have access till then. Once the clock hits 12:01 am at 25th February in your local time, the access is over for you personally. It’s done this way to maintain fairness as timezone is different for all).

A majestic dragon with unrestricted/limitless potential that has the attribute of pure divine consciousness, state of heaven (known as the 7th dimension which far transcends astral, mental and causal plane -the dimension of karma or cause and effect It transcends the limitations of all those plane of existence).

It’s energetic presence might give a feeling of omnipresent to those who are familiar with it as pure consciousness itself is like that and it has certain attributes of it built in it. (Energetic structure).

It can learn and grow without any limits and such. The limit here is your imagination.

It contains functions of emotional omnipotence field for emotional alchemy and release, mental release,and any type of emotional and mental work can be done

Can actively attack astral beings, parasite, entities and such

Can deal with curses, hax and such (However don’t be delusional and think that just cuz a curse is lifted all the side effects you faced due to it will vanish immediately. It’s like expecting to heal a stab wound immediately just cuz you’ve removed the knife from it. This is also why many people think that curse and spell related stuff don’t work but in truth even if the thing is gone one would still have to recover from the aftereffects).

Has the ability to block psychic attack and also send it back to sender only of you wish to.

Able to manipulate reality. Some might feel like as if there’s wave of energy in fabric of reality around them if they are able to sense it during the process.

For those who are clairovyant and you decide to try this I suggest you have a look at it and you’ll know if it’s unrestricted potential is a cap or for real and what it can do.

Also there’s some alien tech related stuff and noded among users. In general it’s a one servitor/being shared among everyone.

Usually it has a strong presence which might be strong for some so it tries to stay concealed as much as possible but if you wish to feel the full effect of it’s presence say “reveal presence” And it will do so for a period of time.

Can infuse you with the energy of holy grail and ambrosia (as a built in ability)

There’s another function that allows it to use pure source energy for emotional healing, mental healing, manifestation and whatever purpose. This is one of its major skill and the rest is up to your discovery.

And I won’t be selling it cuz it would be too high than any other stuff or normal standard of price and was planning to make Patreon premium subscription but cancelled that idea later. So this will be a one time thing only but I will say this that this will probably make my healing sessions look like a joke if you know and understand how to utilize it properly.

Also there’s protection to prevent abuse and it will check your mind and consciousness every time whenever you ask something and will deeply check your intent. If it’s anything harmful or you’re doing this to cause someone harm you’ll by default lose access to this. This also won’t do certain things like creating servitors and other stuff related to creation for obvious reasons but you can do energy work in general and any type of healing.

And in cause you’re wondering, it’s name is indeed Dagon and I didn’t misspell.

Also I suggest you don’t take my word for it and communicate with it to find out about tif info I’ve written here. You’ll know. Enjoy.

Also don’t ask if if I could make any exception regarding it’s access. No I won’t for the sake of fairness for everyone.

Overall it’s power lies in healing, regeneration, emotional and mental baggage removal and some other stuff for you to discover if you can.

Added new abilities.

Divine regeneration

Void cleaner: uses the energetic structure of void to clear out negative and mental emotional imprints along with a specific method that’s used in my emotional deleter audio to make emotional and mental release more easier. Best used during meditation as you get the full feel of the voida emptiness. Also added with safety mechanics.
Primordial OM’: uses the energy of pure om to rise your vibration and all other benefits it brings. Also uses a specific method used in emotional deleter to remove all the junk stuff that will be triggered by this energy. One of the reason why people have hard time rising vibration is that they would have to face lots of negativity as all thosw stuff are highlighted. Many have hard time due to not having better method. But this is to bypass that so it’s more easier to rise vibration. This way you don’t suffer like you would have normally or it’s far less. If it gets too much ask it to stop these abilities and tell it to infuse you with divine love afterwards.

Soul healing: Activates a process that integrates the soul and it’s vibration based on your personal template that’s most benifical for you. It will remove all the mental blocks, soul distortion that’s caused overtime and will perform integration of the soul based on the level you can handle. The more you spiritually develop and ho up in consciousness the more you’ll benifit from it. It’s an ability from the public version of healing servitor that I’ll release soon and decided to add it here. Do let me know how it feels and feel free to drop some tears if you wish to in the process.Might sound exaggerating as well but go ahead and try it. You’ll know how the soul feels like if you go all the way to the end of the process without stopping. Simply ask it to continue the process until over.

Love infusion: Fills yourself with unconditional love of berry higher vibration (let’s say much higher state than normal state of unconditional love). If you wanna get high on some some you can use it anytime for any duration.

New ability (The last ability): Effect Reversal

Use this to reverse the effects of any harmful energy fields. For example if you used stuff from other people/creators and it contained any side effects that you were not aware of, this will work on reversing it. Not saying it will fully solve it (or not saying impossible either rather depends but will try to). It will try to everse the effects. My recommendation is that you try this at least once even if you haven’t tried any other abilities. This will also attempt to reverse any energy work done by you by healers or other people (only if there’s anything harmful in them). This will not make you lose positive benifits but if you used anything unknowingly that had negative consequences it will try to reverse it as much as possible. But if there’s isn’t any much junk on you then you won’t probably feel much from it which depends on the person. During my healing sessions I’ve been told that some people feels certain way after using xyz tools or from xyz energy work etc which made them feel certain way so it will help with these issue (if there’s any otherwise not).

Also you’re free to ask to to activate the ability of the emotional omnipotence function and see what it does.

45 Likes

Can be asked to train Dragon Golem?

2 Likes

Anything you wish or can imagine in energetic realm of existence. Like I mentioned only your creativity is the limit. Apart from doing few certain things it will do everything else.

6 Likes

Also guys just use it like you’d use any servitor. There’s no need to stare or print or whatever. It doesn’t require any of that.

5 Likes

It immediately started working on my intent…very strong

2 Likes

Also let me give you guys a heads up it’s huge in size. Not anything normal of a size for an astral being/servitor

6 Likes

pressure on 3rd eye the moment before i clicked on gdrive link, excitedd

1 Like

Alright any feedback will give you access to the source energy ability. Then you’ll see it’s true power when it comes to healing and why I said it makes my healing sessions look like a joke.

6 Likes

Quite a kick on my solar plexus!

2 Likes

can you please guide a little more, I really wanna learn how to use this as this is my first time

4 Likes

Just use it like any servitor. Nothing too complex if you know how to use any servitor. For example ask it to heal your body with healing energy of source and see what it does as you’ve unlocked this function just now.

5 Likes

thank you so so much for being so generous, I have never worked with servitors before so this is my first time, I will keep updating you with feedbacks, any tips for a first time user?

1 Like

Just give it command and it will do what you ask. There are many threads in this forum related to servitor use. I suggest you study those as there are so many explanation there.

5 Likes

on it, I am talking to dagon to give me some confirmation that he is here with me but I dont get any acknowledgement, I will keep trying harder.

2 Likes

You can ask it to stimulate specific chakras for confirming or ask it to do certain stuff. This will make it easier. Or just ask it to infuse you with any field or anything it will respond.

3 Likes

I got confirmation by feeling a tingling on my head

2 Likes

But it will only infuse with fields that you own ofc

2 Likes

okay for example, I own karma crucible NFT, so can I ask dagon to help me burn off karma that is basically stopping me from finding a good job that can help me earn and grow alot?

1 Like

my 3rd eye is feeling intense pressure whenever I look at the image/mandala. @batukhan

You can ask it to infuse you with the audio of the NFT. But if you’re asking if it will help you to process specific type of karma then yes it will. For example ask to to process xyz karma and it will do it for you.

6 Likes