Dagon - Limited Access

Or simply ask it to reveal it’s presence or infuse with holy grail. You will feel it’s function.

4 Likes

Or even further you can ask it to direct the energy of karma crucible NFT audio to process xyz type of stuff as well and it will help with literally anything related to energy.

5 Likes

okay so I will ask dagon to clear my karma which is blocking me to have the life of dreams, lets see how this goes and I will keep updating you, irrespective of what @Equilibrium I am really grateful to you for making this a public access, I hope all your wishes get fulfilled and you are blessed with whatever you are desire the most.

6 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes

Btw guys try this. Ask it to infuse you with the energy of 7th dimension (heaven) and see how it feels for you. Give it. 5-10 min and see how that feels.

8 Likes

okay just asked dagon for it

1 Like

Also it’s for anyone whoever wishes to use it. Access will be available till this date.

1 Like

So we just send our thoughts to Dagon?

Feeling a little pressure on my 3rd eye when looking at the mandala :eye: eventhough I’m not really energy sensitive.

2 Likes

Thank you Equilibrium! Amazing :dragon:

2 Likes

Yes. Just simple intent is enough.

2 Likes

im still working with it but I feel light and energetic and like some negative stuff has peeled away, I like it a lot bummer its such a short preview xD

2 Likes

I’ll make a servitor later in future for healing based purpose (unrestricted potential on that aspect) and will be free and always publicly available.

18 Likes

trying this now, my head is really buzzing

3 Likes

one time meaning whenever I want until 24th? Or one single access moment?

Wherever you want till then. By one time I mean it won’t be available after that.

1 Like

Also, cute, 24th is the version of Valentine’s Day in my country :slight_smile:
Thank you!

2 Likes

Also 24th depending on your personal timezone and not based on any specific standard. You’ll know when the time is up so does the servitor.

2 Likes

Felt the presence very strong from opening mandala, more so than other servitors I’ve tried. Trying it with a few suggestions from this thread and together with some NFTs and it seems to amplify effects and definitely shifted my mood and energy so far. Thank you for the unique opportunity to try this Equilibrium!

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Wow! Quite strong sensation in my third eye when asking to stimulate it… It’s strong

2 Likes